• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 Patch Notes

1,331 posts in this topic

Posted

got the meme for it

too-damn-high_56c544009bce47968.jpg

Fixed that for you :)   sfFBSQi.png

2 people like this

Posted

why do you idiots care about the cash shop?

literally the only fun part of the game (PVP) has been -----ed,

goodnight BDO, sweet dreams.

Posted (edited)

Wow...

multiserver with channels?!

and these cash shop? O.o

idk but you kinda f***ed up ^^..........

Edited by Leon

Posted

These cash shop prices are ridiculous.

Please go back to the drawing board.

Posted

So there is PAY2WIN :( Thanks CASH SHOP

Where is the Pay2Win? At most, the cash shop currently is Pay2ExperienceTheGameWith+1LuckLookAmazingAndLootFaster

Attacking a player who has positive karma will cost you 3,000 karma
Killing a player who has positive karma will cost you 60,000 karma
300000 karma max positive
5 positive karma player kills from max into the red
Negative karma players can be killed with no penanlty
Negative karma players can lose socketed gems for every death
Negative karma players can lose gear upgrades for every death in PvE

There is ZERO reason to PvP anymore. 

Explain why? There never was an initiative to OWPvP in this game, it's focused around Guild Wars and Sieges. Even so, the bounty hunter system is most likely going to be implemented within a few months...

With equally geared players this is not likely, but its very likely with over geared vs lower geared player. some DPS and CC and that's it. Specially if you are AoE farming and player sneaks up on you.

If you don't see it, well, no point to discuss with you more.

Lol, if you're not full +15 within the first month of playing the game then you're simply not playing enough and/or your RNG completely sucks. Regardless, if a player is more outgeared than you, there's a higher chance they themselves will kill you rather than the mobs.

P.S: *Especially.

@NoGround you beat me to it this time D:

Posted

Well, no one said B2P would be cheaper than P2P in the long run.  By nature they are designed to make you spend more.

You also don't have access to all the gear at once in P2P.  You have to earn them over time and most people never get access to everything.

B2P/F2P are optionally more expensive. In most B2P/F2P games you can get by with little to no spending. For example in GW2 a costume is 10 bucks, but beyond that the gear you can earn in game is decent looking. So you could make your character look good without ever spending more than the base game price. Or in F2P games like Tera, the costumes are more expensive but the gear itself that you can earn is good looking and you can buy those cosmetic costumes for in-game currency. So again, you can get full access without spending any money at all.

The problem here is the ONLY way to look decent is to buy cash shop items. Unlike literally every bloody MMO on the market, BDO FORCES you to pay extra money to not look like some starter newbie peasant. And then they have the gall to charge you more than they charged for the game itself. So yeah, B2P and F2P can end up more expensive than P2P, but only if you want extra stuff. In BDO you're MANDATED to pay more than a P2P just for the bare minimum of visual adequacy.

Posted

the REAL problem at hand

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

Posted

Notes are looking good, all except for one thing. 32 Euros for a weapon and costume set? Massively overpriced. Oh well, guess I'll only be buying the 1 then :D

Posted

• Server Configuration

• For CBT-2 we will feature a total of 4 servers; 2 for NA and 2 for EU. Each server will have a total of 10 possible channels, with 4 enabled by default with 6 to serve as overflow as needed.

Anyone have info on where the servers will be located East/West Coast wise?

Posted

pk =/= pvp u can do guildwars nodes sieges arena and do still pk but think about who you kill and for what reason. 

I want to kill you because you're in my grinding spot or your name is stupid.  I shouldn't lose my enchants because of that.  That is disproportionate punishment.  Extra XP loss or gem destruction, sure, but enchant loss, nope.  Not to mention that it's going to be next to impossible to regain karma, because as soon as you hit -1, you won't be able to grind back up to positive karma without getting trained on by every risk-averse baby that refuses to PvP unless they have no risk to themselves.

Posted

Wow...

multiserver with channels?!

and these cash shop? O.o

idk but you kinda f***ed up ^^..........

Multiserver always have channels in this game. Was no different when KR or JP had multiservers. May want to inform yourself before you complain.

Posted (edited)

deleted
Edited by NoGround

Posted

The pricing is certainly disappointing. I have no problem buying stuff in a cash shop, but I don't like feeling ripped off in the process because the developer is greedy.

Posted

I wouldn't even pay for a $32 shirt irl...

4 people like this

Posted

Pagely reminder that enchant loss on death, regardless of the situational factors is a bad mechanic and should not exist.

Posted

Ranger costume with weapon...

$32 USD = $41.72 CAD

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CURRENCY! 

crying-gif-24.gif

i must hold hands with the australians.... ;___;

R.I.P WALLET....

not complaining just my wallet is hurting and my currency makes me sad :( 

those prices betetr keep P2W out of the game D: 

SO GLADE I PRE-ORDERED!

Even Australia has it better off then New Zealand 48.10 for a $32.00 costume that's far to much i don't mind spending money on something i will enjoy but that's an absurd amount of money for a char customization if they lower that to $15 - $20 for a full costume that's still $25 - $30 for me but that's what i have to put up with conversations but can gladly handle that.

Posted

I really don't mind costumes costing that much but I think pets should be a little cheaper. More like 600, make It so the conquers can get full use of the 2.5k. Not everyone Is willing to throw another $25-50 after throwing $100 already. I also understand you get a free pet but 2 900's Is way over half of that original 2.5k pearls, using 1.2k and having 1.3k Is rather nice to me. It leaves a good amount of space to buy underwear and an accessory.

Posted

Lol ! After asking for it to come quicker, you want it cheaper ? Amazing community. Have you guys checked the price on RU or KR those last few months ? CS price are almost nice compared to them.

Second thing, well since you don't actually need the CS ... can't see a bloody reason to whine, nothing's necessary enough to force you to buy.

The only real problem here is this :

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like PKers want to ruin other players experience but nothing should ruin theirs.

As usual, the very same people who act all tough are actually the worst crybabies on earth.

Posted

1 hour and 45 minutes..... i'm so excited!

Posted

Lol ! After asking for it to come quicker, you want it cheaper ? Amazing community. Have you guys checked the price on RU or KR those last few months ? CS price are almost nice compared to them.

Second thing, well since you don't actually need the CS ... can't see a bloody reason to whine, nothing's necessary enough to force you to buy.

The only real problem here is this :

KR/RU are F2P. This is B2P. If you wanna justify these prices then don't expect me to pay 30 dollars just to get access to the game.

Posted

Looks like PKers want to ruin other players experience but nothing should ruin theirs.

As usual, the very same people who act all tough are actually the worst crybabies on earth.

How about the higher your karma, the more exp you lose on death, and the more likely your gems are to break.  We all know there's no such thing as 'good' or 'bad' karma, only that it exists.  This means that both ends of the spectrum should have similar effects.

Posted

prices are to high! 

Posted (edited)

Agreed...and with our slower xp rate...it's bad...real bad...worst of all the regions...BUT...they are working on that new system for us and they already told us it would't be ready...so...don't get to worried...the fix is coming...we just need an eta...and it needs to be reasonable.  

Yeah that's the biggest thing. There are changes, as is apparent from the notes. They're on the way, so there really isn't a reason to worry too much. I said this earlier, but looks as if things are moving in a good direction. Once they implement the changes in penalty from 0 to -500,000 [and other tiers] it will be better.

Edited by NoGround
1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously, when digital clothes becomes more expensive than real clothing then there's a problem. I just don't understand... O.o 

3 people like this