• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
      ¬† Wie wir bereits angek√ľndigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr m√∂glich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschlie√üen, k√∂nnt Ihr noch f√ľr zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM √ľbernimmt vollst√§ndig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angek√ľndigt k√∂nen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beitr√§ge mehr ver√∂ffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventuri√®res, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous pla√ģt, il est grand temps de d√©m√©nager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalit√©s ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent d√®s √† pr√©sent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bient√īt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 Patch Notes

1,331 posts in this topic

Posted

It is a bit expensive indeed. But still i want it 28th of february. Crying hardūüėĘ

Posted (edited)

www.speedtest.net/ post what it tells you

So here are the new results. 12ms ping,  21.75 down, 4.91 up. Also the download just stopped. Not freeze, not error, Just stopped. 

Edited by YungMoniCA1
New Results

Posted

Will you be able to use the cash shop in the CBT2? If so, the pearls that you spend will be recovered once the game launches? Thank you.

Posted

Price of pets is insane.

Posted

Some of you need to realize prices could change for release and hold those actions for then.  Mostly aiming at those wanting chargebacks/refunds now.

you only have 14 days window to get a refund, and if you test play on cbt2, you lose that refund option.

Posted

Not happy at all with the HP scroll and pet prices... Rest is cool... (i expected costumes to be more pricey, and am ok with it... they are luxury... but those pets are extreme overkill)

Posted

Not happy at all with the HP scroll and pet prices... Rest is cool... (i expected costumes to be more pricey, and am ok with it... they are luxury... but those pets are extreme overkill)

can we buy stuff in the beta with real money or what??

Posted

WTF this -----ing prices. WTF do they think ?!?!?

LOWER THE -----ING PRICES!!

Posted

you only have 14 days window to get a refund, and if you test play on cbt2, you lose that refund option.

Then don't play the four day cbt2 and observe the feedback on the forums then make your decision.

Posted (edited)

I keep getting this "Fail to init security"

Edit: Nevermind... Turned off my firewalls... Because that's safe....

Edited by CelestiaCross

Posted

Once you set a language, you will only be able to read/chat with users that have the same language set



only affects the Channel Chat!

Does that mean people speaking 2 languages can't communicate with both communities? I speak both French and English, I'd like to use both channels. :(

Posted

Those item mall prices though. Are you kidding me right now? This is a joke right? Are you joking Daum? Please tell me you're joking. 

Posted

Raising the PvP starting at lvl 45 is the dumbest idea... Even if you hit that level pretty quick, not offering the chance of own decision earlier it really sucks. Level 30 was a decent number. I hope this is just temporary though. And also would like to know how fast can someone regain a certain amount of karma.

Posted

LOL fail. I hit "start" and I got a "Failed to Connect" and it closed the game. :) Yes. Fail.

Posted

SO MAAAAAAAAANY

Screenshot_3.png

Posted (edited)

Updated the thread with the Exchange Rates to give you a better impression of the prices in the Cash Shop.

• Cash Shop & Loyalty

Exchange Rate

EUR/USD -> DaumCash -> Pearls  
EUR/USDDaumCashPearls
10.00 EUR/USD1,0001,000
20.00 EUR/USD2,0002,040
30.00 EUR/USD3,0003,200
60.00 EUR/USD6,0006,600
100.00 EUR/USD10,00011,500

Edited by PM_Belsazar

Posted (edited)

It'd be great if costumes were cheaper; I was planning to buy a lot of them but now I'll have to be super picky. :(

I predicted 1900 for costume/weapon set, 600 underwear, 500 for a pet

The announced prices are way over my prediction.

I was planning to buy a lot, too .... but rather than being picky I, unfortunately, won't be buying any pearls at all.

Not that I can't afford it..... it's the fact that the prices are, well, just plain greedy.

Disclaimer: I'm not crying, I'm not whinging.... just saying, is all

My ‚ā¨30+ per month spend has just been reduced to zero in one foul swoop

Edited by PhlangePhace
2 people like this

Posted

does buying inventory space and extra weight you can carry kind of feel pay to win in that department?

Also do contumes only last 7 days?

Posted

Updated the thread with the Exchange Rates to give you a better impression of the prices in the Cash Shop.

• Cash Shop & Loyalty

Exchange Rate

EUR/USDDaumCashPearls
10.00 EUR/USD1,0001,000
20.00 EUR/USD2,0002,040
30.00 EUR/USD5,0003,200
60.00 EUR/USD6,0006,600

I think that is what we all assumed was $1 = 100 pearls even then it is to high I think

Posted (edited)

• Cash Shop & Loyalty

Exchange Rate

EUR/USDDaumCashPearls
10.00 EUR/USD1,0001,000
20.00 EUR/USD2,0002,040
30.00 EUR/USD5,0003,200
60.00 EUR/USD6,0006,600

This doesn't really change the fact that a costume costs the same price as the game. I'll be buying a few pets and convenience items, but unless character/horse costumes are on sale or lowered in price I won't be purchasing any costumes. I cannot justify spending $30 on a single cosmetic set. That's the same price having a subscription service for two months. 

Edited by Dogehn

Posted

Anyone else' launcher play button stuck on patching instead of changing to play? My launcher is on 1.0.0.35 >.<

Posted

CREATED NOW SLEEPY TIME!!!

Posted

y fail 2 connect?

Posted

So every time I hit start for the game I get an "Fail to Connect" Has anyone else had this issue?

Posted

I think that is what we all assumed was $1 = 100 pearls even then it is to high I think

Even with the slight adjustments displayed in these new figures costumes are still far too expensive. I'll buy a few pets, but I will not purchase horse/character costumes.