• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 Patch Notes

1,331 posts in this topic

Posted

• Level Cap

• The level cap has been increased from 50 to 55.

• You will still be able to gain additional skill points once you have reached the level cap.

So this is the Soft Cap I hope and not the hard cap.

Posted (edited)

Considering you need to combine pets for higher tiers, I feel 9 is just too much for that, but costumes costing more than the game itself is even more absurd. The price for more weight even seems a bit much. Those $25 pearls don't seem to be getting you much else, weight increase even seems a bit much.

I havn't played the KR version, but I feel these are KR prices, maybe even more, and our version is B2P....

Edited by Marlin

Posted

You do know how CH system works and why they have it..... early lvls in most games have a LARGE amount of chs and then as people get higher in lvls and late game there little to no chs

Oh please. I was saying because some put it so they have a max number. It's still a dumb idea. 

Posted (edited)

This was posted monday? really?

It was technically on the website for CBT testers only. However, it required a lot of re-editing. 

Edited by Volcanx

Posted

...Is it so hard to understand? It's a simple example of why lower costumes prices would be better for us and for DAUM.

Thats what i ment in my first statement lol sorry been drinkin alittle lol yea they should be low and they would sell the hell outta them

Posted

$32.00 for a complete costume seems like a bartering tactic.  After all the complaining, they will lower it to 25.00 or something and everybody will thank them because they think they are listening to their complaints about the prices. The reality is that they probably already had the price in mind that they were willing to accept from the beginning.  Just speculation of course.  =D

4 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska Is there any word about events for CBT2? It's close to launch and there's no word if there's going to be events occurring.

Posted

A costume cost more than the game itself. R8mplVt.thumb.gif.04e8cd71996b190faceea4

Posted (edited)

Ranger costume with weapon...

$32 USD = $41.72 CAD

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CURRENCY! 

crying-gif-24.gif

i must hold hands with the australians.... ;___;

R.I.P WALLET....

not complaining just my wallet is hurting and my currency makes me sad :( 

those prices betetr keep P2W out of the game D: 

SO GLADE I PRE-ORDERED!

Edited by SheBeast
4 people like this

Posted

So everyone who paid 100 $ need spent at least  27 $ for 3 Pets to get total of 4. + A sweet Costume (Since the starter one are picked because they are ugly) + LT (30$)

So if you want " Basic Setup " its 100 $ + 27 $ + 30 $ + 32 $ so you are ~ 200$ then you can Enjoy the Game fully. With all Benefits. People have to see if it is worth for them.

Posted

How the hell am i supposed to afford pets to breed? thats like 150 bucks to get a t3 pet!

Posted

In a F2P ye, but this is a B2P, gotta remember that.

Game still needs to make money lol

Posted

Those cash shop prices are too_damn_high.jpg, especially considering this is already buy2play here in the west...

Posted

$32 is half the price of a basic set without awakening weapon on KR. Thanks DAUM I LOVE IT!

ya except kr is f2p.... Cs is kr only source of income. As it is a full costume costs more than the base game.

Posted

Considering you need to combine pets for higher tiers, I feel 9 is just too much for that, but costumes costing more than the game itself is even more absurd.

I havn't played the KR version, but I feel these are KR prices, maybe even more, and our version is B2P....

It's half the KR version. Get it right.

Posted

$32 USD = $41.72 CAD

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CURRENCY! 

crying-gif-24.gif

i must hold hands with the australians.... ;___;

R.I.P WALLET....

lol RIP indeed

Posted (edited)

$32.00 for a complete costume seems like a bartering tactic.  After all the complaining, they will lower it to 25.00 or something and everybody will thank them because they think they are listening to their complaints about the prices. The reality is that they probably already had the price in mind that they were willing to accept from the beginning.  Just speculation of course.  =D

Hahaha wouldn't be surprised, but if they dropped them to 25$...I'd be happy <3

Edited by Flylow

Posted (edited)

im cringing on how expensive this crap is apparently to pearl/daum.... 8 euro or 8.91$ for full slot. HAHAHA 

35$ usd for a costume + weapon while thats like 48$ canadian
cant wait for awakening sets gonna be like 50$

Edited by Ten

Posted (edited)

...Actually it could be, like CDP Red gave those "Free 12 DLCs" for The Witcher 3(Just cut content lol) and everyone was like "U da best SH ever!!!"

Edited by Nyakano
1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska do all the costumes have bonuses to the sets like the ENT costume or are you really charging this much money for costumes that dont give experience bonus?

Posted

Should have kept RU/KR prices with € and $ currency. Pay 25€ to get 2,500 pearls, a full set costume is 1900 pearls, a pet is 250 to 400 pearls, appearance change is 260 for a month subscription, dye are RNG so they are mor or less cheap.

I'd pay 19 bucks for a full set costume, i'd glagly pay a pet 4€, even a bit more eventually, 6 to 7.

But right now this is Gameforge tier money grabbing and it's not even a f2p.

Posted

I can deal with the pet prices, but when I saw the costume prices...

Supernatural-Dean.thumb.gif.86d8e1221c70

4 people like this

Posted

These prices are a -----ing joke.

Posted

I don't think my $25 pearls from big pre-order will go very far :)

Posted

Game still needs to make money lol

No B2P MMO I've ever played has prices this high for costumes, though. $20 would still be a bit expensive, but much more acceptable.