• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 Patch Notes

1,331 posts in this topic

Posted

Cash shop prices for most stuff is way to High.. up to 32$/€ For a Costume? really? GW2 they cost like max 1000 gems (10$/€ is 800 gems) and they are doing fine with that..  unless 10$/€ is like 2000 pearls.. ect this will not be taken very good..

yep i agree and what makes it even better is the fact u can convert your ingame gold to gems so u could just grind for something u wanted 

Posted

They also don't need a lot of people to buy it when 1 purchase equals 2-4 purchases if it's 10 bucks or less.

See? It's because of people like YOU that we suffer, with this mentality you defend them, really don't you think that a LOT of players will NOT buy at these prices?

Why is this so hard ;_;

Posted

$32 for costume + wep, $9 for a pet... whyyyyyy :(

Lets hope they will listen and cap it at weap + costume at 20. At least it's a less scary number D:

Pets I thought were going to be around 4-5 dollars. 9 means I don't even really want to breed them. 

Posted

$32.00 for a complete costume seems like a bartering tactic.  After all the complaining, they will lower it to 25.00 or something and everybody will thank them because they think they are listening to their complaints about the prices. The reality is that they probably already had the price in mind that they were willing to accept from the beginning.  Just speculation of course.  =D

Oh God I hope so. I certainly won´t write a reply filled with gratitude though if that´s going to be the case O. o
my nerves...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The prices for every thing are ok I guess, except for the costume and horse armor costumes. I mean really they cost more than the game that is way too high. I bought the conquerors package so I spent $100 and have 2500 pearls and I cant even hardly get any thing with them. I know the $100 was for the other items and bonuses but I was just hoping that the 2500 pearls would have some more value. I'm not raging i'm just suggesting a slight price decrease as it stands now they are a little to high for me to ever purchase anything. I spent the money on the game and was happy to get the conquers package to support the game but I don't ever see myself spending $30 bucks to just get some armor costume. That is way too steep and i'm kinda surprised they are even priced that high to begin with, it is that absurd. I mean really...

Edited by LoneGuardian

Posted

You mean 12€ underwear+ 30€ avatar+5€ random dyes? Vindictus is worse but this is B2P soooo maybe you're not wrong

Yeah, but Vindictus is F2P. Those prices for a B2P game like BDO are just insane.

Posted (edited)

I can buy a whole ghetto-fabulous REAL LIFE outfit from Walmart for $30, can of Mace for weapon included...

54dc51d4abdfb_-_grumpy.thumb.jpg.c3499cf

Edited by Yvett
Bonus Pearls on purchase make it cost as much as the game itself. Not making the pricing for me better in any way, just keeping it factual.
9 people like this

Posted

One minor thing that bothers me is that the region storage expansion for Serendia and Balenos costs the same even though you are only upgrading the storage of 2 cities vs upgrading 3 with the Calpheon.

Not sure what they could do with the first rank add 1 slot options (maybe give the option to pick where an additional slot goes), but why not change the Serendia and Balenos to +6 and +12 for the tier 2 and 3 upgrades so that the storage upgrades give the same $ per slot investment as Calpheon.

Posted

lol prices need to be lowered cause reasonable ppl wont buy things with these prices 

Posted

See? It's because of people like YOU that we suffer, with this mentality you defend them, really don't you think that a LOT of players will NOT buy at these prices?

Why is this so hard ;_;

People with thirsty mentality would never make it in the business world long. They'd milk the few costumers they have dry and have no one else to turn to.

Cheaper prices that suit everyone are far more profitable than a price that's set to only a select few. It takes brains to grasp this. Don't expect too many people to be able to do it. :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

...Just wait till they allow selling this shit on the AH and still try to claim it's not P2W. I'm pretty disappointed personally. I just hope to get 6 months before the kill this like AA did. RIP

How do any of these item=p2w? I get whining but blindy jumping to conclusions because butthurt is a bit sad

Edited by DarthAznable

Posted

I can buy a whole ghetto-fabulous REAL LIFE outfit from Walmart for $32, can of Mace for weapon included...

xD LMAO thank you. I am 100% cheered up now.

Posted

I can buy a whole ghetto-fabulous REAL LIFE outfit from Walmart for $32, can of Mace for weapon included...

LOL so true

Posted

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaTMua3ltLWNkbi5jb20v

Posted

So if I get multiple accessories, does the effect stack?

Posted

those prices betetr keep P2W out of the game D: 

SO GLADE I PRE-ORDERED!

they probably wont since they wont have as many sales :/

Posted

Those prices are even crazier than the prices in the cash shop of Vindictus. And THAT is something you don't see every day. :o

This is not entirely true. Dyes in vindictus are 1.9$ each while 50 cents in BDO both with rng.

Also, in vindictus, while it is true that some old outfits are either 8$ or 20$, the new ones are full priced at 28-32$

Posted

Right? After this the community needs a giant group hug.

xD Yeahhhh..... it's just too harsh.

I need a hug. Our wallets need hugs. xD

Posted

$15 for a full set is the most I'll pay for costumes unless it has some amazing quality and changes to particle effects or whatever fancy stuff they can put in to make it WORTH the increased price.

I don't really know about pets. I guess a small reduction would be good. As a buy-to-play I expected prices to be cheaper, and while it could have been worse...it could be much better. Hope they decide to change prices before launch or the cash shop might struggle to make sales with such high prices.

Posted

The KR version has periodic sales on particular items.  With these prices, when they do put them on sale it'll feel like Christmas.  But perhaps that is their plan - it'll be like shopping at Kohls!

Posted

joker-burning-money.gif

6 people like this

Posted

This is not entirely true. Dyes in vindictus are 1.9$ each while 50 cents in BDO both with rng.

Also, in vindictus, while it is true that some old outfits are either 8$ or 20$, the new ones are full priced at 28-32$

Plus Vindictus sucks since Update 7 :c

Posted

With these prices it's no wonder they gave us $50 in pearls to test in CBT2 cause $25 won't buy us **it!

16 people like this

Posted

How do any of these item=p2w? I get whining but blindy jumping to conclusions because butthurt is a bit sad

It's P2W in KR, I said if they allow the selling of these items on the AH, then it will be. L2R

Posted

With these prices it's no wonder they gave us $50 in pearls to test in CBT2 cause $25 won't buy us **it!

lol