• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Undeccable Guilds

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Undeccable guilds need to be deccable.  

2 people like this

Posted

No they don't.

Posted

yes they do

1 person likes this

Posted

What is "deccable"? Found not even one dictionary with that word in it.

Posted

There's a reason guilds are undeccable. But while we are making one sentence unexplained statements, Jack Daniels should be free.

1 person likes this

Posted

guilds that you can't war dec are cancer and they should all be deleted from the game. 

2 people like this

Posted

guilds that you can't war dec are cancer and they should all be deleted from the game. 

How did this even happen? I doubt its a bug.

Posted

I think you should at least explain why... It's literally in the suggestion guidelines....

Posted

"deccable" = WTF word is this? what does it mean?
Does it mean guilds that have died and there only leader left? 
Does it mean guilds that cant be declared to war?

Posted

He is saying that there are guild that cant have war declared ont hem and says they are cancer. While on the flip side of the coin the safety gives new guilds time to build up members and skill points to become potentially competitive so the safety has its reasons for existing.

2 people like this

Posted

He is saying that there are guild that cant have war declared ont hem and says they are cancer. While on the flip side of the coin the safety gives new guilds time to build up members and skill points to become potentially competitive so the safety has its reasons for existing.

thx for the explanation!

But that protection thing is true cancer

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

thx for the explanation!

But that protection thing is true cancer

Its like the current bidding system and the no trade(except for consumables) policy that they have. It may be complained about but the thought in mind when it was implemented was to combat something else(bots and RMT) that could be exploited to abused. And small guilds in KR would complain a lot before that they were being abused by larger guilds to prevent anyone else from ever becoming competitive with them.

Edit: You can also give protection to any non-officer members in a guild (only a certain amount but i think it can be up to 10 or something) these people are excluded from a guild war so declaring war on someone's guild just to PK someone wouldn't stop them since they wont be kill able without losing karma and going in the red even with war declared

Edited by Mike Huntz

Posted (edited)

People just want to dec so they can kill people who aren't flagged without losing karma. If you think changing this feature will reduce "karma bombing" you are wrong. It will just mean "Karma bombers" will just leave guilds. So the only difference will be the end of the casual life-skiller guilds and the only little hurt week be those in such guilds.

You can stop the Karma bomber right now. Stop killing them.

BTW...i am in a small guild that gets in on node wars. So if you're thinking I just want to save my guild from this change, you can dec on is already.

Edited by Drustein

Posted

You can also give protection to any non-officer members in a guild (only a certain amount but i think it can be up to 10 or something) these people are excluded from a guild war so declaring war on someone's guild just to PK someone wouldn't stop them since they wont be kill able without losing karma and going in the red even with war declared

Well last night my team had to move aside because a medium guild's players came to our area and we weren't able to dec war on them, because of the "week without war"-shield.
Yes you can protect members up to 10, but you wont be able to protect the guild leader.(Last nights conflict had a guild maste at the place)
Also the wars have more meaning than just killing those who happens to be in the grinding area. When war goes on it can last days.

It is just so stupid when a full party has to move to other place just because 2 player party comes over. No logic at all.
Those shielded guilds can take ANY grinding spot without giving f-ck of other player in the area.

People just want to dec so they can kill people who aren't flagged without losing karma. If you think changing this feature will reduce "karma bombing" you are wrong. It will just mean "Karma bombers" will just leave guilds. So the only difference will be the end of the casual life-skiller guilds and the only little hurt week be those in such guilds.

You can stop the Karma bomber right now. Stop killing them.

Stop killing "grieffer" = grinding spot is ruined because of those bastards

But yeah... the whole open world pvp system needs a major change. It is so damn stupid atm:
Killer get punishment and victim doesn't lose anything

Posted

But yeah... the whole open world pvp system needs a major change. It is so damn stupid atm:

Killer get punishment and victim doesn't lose anything

of course the killer gets punished, he is a murderer after all

in my opinion, the punishment is not even severe enough... it should go something like this: player a have 300.000 karma, player b have 200.000 karma. Plaer A enables PvP and kills player b... and he loses the 200.000 karma player b had. Now THAT would be a punishment, where "PKs" would think twice, before they go kill someone.

of course we still have this weirdos who think they are entitled to a spot and own it. Especialy those who want "just" to proect "their" spot. Now, lets assume, for a second, this people are good to go and this behavior is normal. It is still TOO RARE campered to one of the following situations:

1) you just pass by and get killed "by the owner of the farm spot" because you "might have" tried to "steal" his/hers mobs

2) you farm at a spot and then comes some "high player" (mabe higher level, maybe just in better equipment) and he kills you, because he can and he thinks it is now his turn to farm, effectively bullying you out of the spot

3) you farm at a spot and then comes around some PK who just kills you because... well its fun

oh and btw never forget, the people who enable PvP mode and attack ALWAYS do when the defender is engaged in PvE combat, they never attack when the defendant could actualy defend himself without being bothered by NPCs and possibly lose items and exp

2 people like this

Posted

I'm a noob, sorry.

you're the type of person i intentionally get low then cc until mobs kill you.  

2 people like this

Posted

of course the killer gets punished, he is a murderer after all

in my opinion, the punishment is not even severe enough... it should go something like this: player a have 300.000 karma, player b have 200.000 karma. Plaer A enables PvP and kills player b... and he loses the 200.000 karma player b had. Now THAT would be a punishment, where "PKs" would think twice, before they go kill someone.

Even bigger punishment? Well that would mean same as we remove open world pvp from BDO.

Before OWpvp was that killer lost 25k karma and victim lost 2% of his exp, and pvp was insanely popular, but it killed quite bit the player base.
Now OWpvp just the killer loses 25k karma and victims are free to do what they want...which has made the BDO pvp system really bad. That has killed the OWpvp and some player base in BDO.
Why PK when you are the only one who has to feel the pain?

Why PVP exists in MMORPGs?
> Show others that how powerful/skilled you are
> Fun

Posted

Theres a reason why Karma is a thing, if it weren't people would steam roll others with impunity. I like the Karma system. You may not, but I do.
Oh and a safety period for new guilds. I think it should stay.

1 person likes this

Posted

you're the type of person i intentionally get low then cc until mobs kill you.  

a) ok good to know

b) mind explaining yourself?

Even bigger punishment? Well that would mean same as we remove open world pvp from BDO.

Before OWpvp was that killer lost 25k karma and victim lost 2% of his exp, and pvp was insanely popular, but it killed quite bit the player base.
Now OWpvp just the killer loses 25k karma and victims are free to do what they want...which has made the BDO pvp system really bad. That has killed the OWpvp and some player base in BDO.
Why PK when you are the only one who has to feel the pain?

Why PVP exists in MMORPGs?
> Show others that how powerful/skilled you are
> Fun

Actualy, the thing that killed BDO PvP is BDO PvP. It is gear based and on top of that, cc-class-wise unbalanced (some classes have tons of CC, when they get you once, you are gone, others have no cc at all/are very limited).

And PvP is not about PKing. As PK you are just a murderer, the reward for killing someone is the emotion to feel powerfull and mighty "look here, I got dem weaklings". The punishment is..., when they get you (the PK), you are pretty much wasted (or should be).

PvP is not about showing how powerful you are. Though it is about skill and fun. It is a friendly, fair and balanced competition to give you some challenge, a challenge PvE can never provide. Look at world bosses... or mobs in general... they are "hard" because they have ridiculous amounts of HP and can deal tons of damage. Thats it, find the pattern and you are good to go. However, when something like "luck" defines the very progress and outcome of a PvP fight, it is no longer fair and balanced. Luck should not be a part of competition, but it is, to a large part, in BDO (I know people who do not need dozens of failstacks to enchant their weapons and I know people who fail even with 100+, and both not just ocasionaly, but regularly and it sucks hard. "Force enchant" for armor/weapons is the only way to go for them, but that is insanely costly.)

Posted

b) mind explaining yourself?

put on dp stuff so my ap is like 115. flag. do small attacks until the person has like 10-5% hp left. grab and put them on the ground. Mobs hit you and you die. I only lose 3k karma (instead of 63k) and you lose 1% exp and crystals break. 

Posted

I actuely meant, why do you do this to someone.

Posted

I actuely meant, why do you do this to someone.

He is the real Griefer.

1 person likes this

Posted

No, they don't

Sorry not sorry

But some of us "cancerous" undeccable guilds aren't griefers - hard to believe, I know

But the karma system does need to be reworked to prevent griefing

Posted

It's based on guilds that do nodewars and guilds that don't.

Posted (edited)

This game needs something done about guilds who can't be declared on and people who are unguilded. Because all they do is karma bomb. You devs said you were going to do something about this ages ago but still haven't. Do some work. Make a pve channel if you have to. Something. Just figure it out already.

Edited by Abovethelaw