• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Idea for a Necromancer Class (Support Class)

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I think that this class would be cool as a Support class if it was made. The class would use Staffs like Witches and Wizards. But it would have 2 summons like the wolf for the tamer but of course would be undead creatures. Instead of being a lot of damage the class could have Curses that are basically de-buffs and burn damage. Like a spell could be called Graveyard's Call for something like the 100% which would slow attack speed and increase the damage of your pets that are undead extra damage boost. Then another spell could be a buff for your own team which gives Extra damage and +15 health on hit or something like that. This class wouldn't do a lot by itself but with a group it could keep buffing and helping their team. Of course this class would need some solo abilities for them to do some stuff by themselves but not a lot.

For the awakening the items could be something like a book called Necronmicon which could have some more area effects like for the 100% for the awakening which could be Lich's Touch which would make and area effect and your character is the center of the area and would 10% of the damage would be stolen as HP for the necromancer and slows everyone' s movement speed and attack speed. Also in the awakening skill will also allow them to summon another undead pet.

For them to summon their pets they would need something like that sorcerer's shard. So for killing some mobs your able to get up your Resurrection Bones which will be like the Sorcerer's Shards.

3 people like this

Posted

Sounds cool. A necromancer wielding a staff, and awakening to a Lich-like existence. I think I would increase the amount of "undead" pets and make it summon 3 (max, additional would just replace the oldest summon). Like each 10 ressurection bones (max of 30, if it's like the sorcerer's shards) would allow a summon. 
Reason for 3 is that we can have 3 pets out at once, so the 3 undead summons would be the equivalent of that. The summoner has the divine beast, and can act as a mount, which I think you can only have 1 out (unless it's a wagon)?

The Lich-like awakening reminds me of a debuff tank, haha. Still like the idea. I don't think I would even care of the class's gender.

Posted

I think that this class would be cool as a Support class if it was made. The class would use Staffs like Witches and Wizards. But it would have 2 summons like the wolf for the tamer but of course would be undead creatures. Instead of being a lot of damage the class could have Curses that are basically de-buffs and burn damage. Like a spell could be called Graveyard's Call for something like the 100% which would slow attack speed and increase the damage of your pets that are undead extra damage boost. Then another spell could be a buff for your own team which gives Extra damage and +15 health on hit or something like that. This class wouldn't do a lot by itself but with a group it could keep buffing and helping their team. Of course this class would need some solo abilities for them to do some stuff by themselves but not a lot.

For the awakening the items could be something like a book called Necronmicon which could have some more area effects like for the 100% for the awakening which could be Lich's Touch which would make and area effect and your character is the center of the area and would 10% of the damage would be stolen as HP for the necromancer and slows everyone' s movement speed and attack speed. Also in the awakening skill will also allow them to summon another undead pet.

For them to summon their pets they would need something like that sorcerer's shard. So for killing some mobs your able to get up your Resurrection Bones which will be like the Sorcerer's Shards.

Totally agree.

I already mentioned a necromance as a new class in many suggestion threads. This would be a more interesting class than the Dark Knight class which will be the next one.

Posted

Sounds really interesting. I'd def prefer a bard but support classes in general are O.K. with me. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Bards sound more like a healing based class. When this game has really barely any healing. But I really do think that support class to give buffs and debuffs would be nice to have in a team and a class based on debuffs and buffs seems fun and yeh

Sounds cool. A necromancer wielding a staff, and awakening to a Lich-like existence. I think I would increase the amount of "undead" pets and make it summon 3 (max, additional would just replace the oldest summon). Like each 10 ressurection bones (max of 30, if it's like the sorcerer's shards) would allow a summon. 
Reason for 3 is that we can have 3 pets out at once, so the 3 undead summons would be the equivalent of that. The summoner has the divine beast, and can act as a mount, which I think you can only have 1 out (unless it's a wagon)?

The Lich-like awakening reminds me of a debuff tank, haha. Still like the idea. I don't think I would even care of the class's gender.

Would be cool for a spell to have a mount but then you wouldnt need a mount like the tamer. So i think that  but yeh 10 for each summon and only a max of 3. I just think it would be cool to control the dead and stuff like that.

Support classes could change the tactics of a node are and stuff like that.

Totally agree.

I already mentioned a necromance as a new class in many suggestion threads. This would be a more interesting class than the Dark Knight class which will be the next one.

Only classes on this game right now is just DPS and Tanks. I kinda would love to see some sort of Support class. I just would like to see what would happen when your team has a support class when ur in a node war because of the difference in tactics.

And Lich-like awakening that make him seem tanky sounds fun but to counter that you would have to do something like "When Lich form is active you have a 2 minute buff for defense and stuff but then gives you a debuff for 1 minute after Lich form" is used to even it out.

Edited by Kota
1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds really interesting. I'd def prefer a bard but support classes in general are O.K. with me. 

Basically my opinion, but I like this idea a lot. +1 from me OP, given I used all my +1s today. My only question is what would the necromancer's gear look like, how will they move in combat? Things like that. Do you think you could flesh it out a bit more. Are they just humans, elves, giants like the beserk? Deer folk? Gimme all the deets~

(Also bards are usually wildcards - especially in dnd.  i hate bards in dnd they need to gtfo )

Posted

Basically my opinion, but I like this idea a lot. +1 from me OP, given I used all my +1s today. My only question is what would the necromancer's gear look like, how will they move in combat? Things like that. Do you think you could flesh it out a bit more. Are they just humans, elves, giants like the beserk? Deer folk? Gimme all the deets~

(Also bards are usually wildcards - especially in dnd.  i hate bards in dnd they need to gtfo )

The gear for a necromancer could look like a cultish robe.. and could have a plague mask or something of that sort of look. And for them they could look like demons like have demon horns or something that shows they are cursed by black magic... and for moving in combat your talking about the when they attack and dodge?

I was thinking for a jump back move they make a pile of bones where they were to stop people getting to them for their dodge ability

Posted

The gear for a necromancer could look like a cultish robe.. and could have a plague mask or something of that sort of look. And for them they could look like demons like have demon horns or something that shows they are cursed by black magic... and for moving in combat your talking about the when they attack and dodge?

That seems really interesting, and yes. My only concern is to my knowledge, the plague mask is a gm item, and I'm sure they don't want to share best mask with us. A suggestion for their costume could be perhaps similar to these:

Image result for necromancer robesRelated image 

For moving, I meant attacking and dodging, yes. Especially with the awakening, I imagine them hovering if anything and flashing instead of a standard dodge (like Kunoichis and Ninjas shifting into darkness). 

Posted (edited)

That seems really interesting, and yes. My only concern is to my knowledge, the plague mask is a gm item, and I'm sure they don't want to share best mask with us. A suggestion for their costume could be perhaps similar to these:

Hidden Content

For moving, I meant attacking and dodging, yes. Especially with the awakening, I imagine them hovering if anything and flashing instead of a standard dodge (like Kunoichis and Ninjas shifting into darkness). 

Yeh something like that would be kinda what i'd hope it to look like. But yes as i editted up top i would like to see something like a small bone wall to where they were so it could stop like a sorcerers scythe move or a charge or some sort

When using it would kill one of your pets to make the wall or something similar to that

Or When you go to dodge you Realm shift(Turn into a ghost for a second)

As for the look for the staff look on the character it could look like a staff of bones.

Edited by Kota

Posted

Bards sound more like a healing based class. When this game has really barely any healing. But I really do think that support class to give buffs and debuffs would be nice to have in a team and a class based on debuffs and buffs seems fun and yeh

Would be cool for a spell to have a mount but then you wouldnt need a mount like the tamer. So i think that  but yeh 10 for each summon and only a max of 3. I just think it would be cool to control the dead and stuff like that.

Support classes could change the tactics of a node are and stuff like that.

Only classes on this game right now is just DPS and Tanks. I kinda would love to see some sort of Support class. I just would like to see what would happen when your team has a support class when ur in a node war because of the difference in tactics.

And Lich-like awakening that make him seem tanky sounds fun but to counter that you would have to do something like "When Lich form is active you have a 2 minute buff for defense and stuff but then gives you a debuff for 1 minute after Lich form" is used to even it out.

I wonder what type of minions the summons would be... death knights (skeletons in heavy armor with shield and sword)? Maybe the summons have to be leveled up similarly like the Tamer's divine beast summon...

For the Lich-like awakening, I would rather it have that temporary boost upon becoming a Lich (that boost has a cool-down to prevent coming in and out of the Lich-like awakening to reapply the temporary buff). But once the buff is over, it makes him become a glass-cannon again. The Lich-form could probably have support and/or damage mitagtion skills to the minion summons? Like If the Lich receives damage, and the minions are within the Lich's radius, it splits a percentage of the damage to the minions. It should probably have skills to apply debuff as a Lich, in which it saps from players or monsters to help it maintain some of its "tanky-ness".

I think in PVP, players can easily bulldoze over of bypass the minions, since AIs aren't the brightest/smartest. But in PVE it can definitely help out. In Node wars/siege it can also be helpful since the minions can act as additional help, and help to annoy, act as a temporary meat shield. 

I don't mind if it's a support/debuff class that has to depend on its summons (and team mates in guild/node wars).

These are just some ideas I'm tossing around. Feel free to chip in and add in/change how ever you see fit. I'm also a fan of necromancers/Lichs. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I wonder what type of minions the summons would be... death knights (skeletons in heavy armor with shield and sword)? Maybe the summons have to be leveled up similarly like the Tamer's divine beast summon...

For the Lich-like awakening, I would rather it have that temporary boost upon becoming a Lich (that boost has a cool-down to prevent coming in and out of the Lich-like awakening to reapply the temporary buff). But once the buff is over, it makes him become a glass-cannon again. The Lich-form could probably have support and/or damage mitagtion skills to the minion summons? Like If the Lich receives damage, and the minions are within the Lich's radius, it splits a percentage of the damage to the minions. It should probably have skills to apply debuff as a Lich, in which it saps from players or monsters to help it maintain some of its "tanky-ness".

I think in PVP, players can easily bulldoze over of bypass the minions, since AIs aren't the brightest/smartest. But in PVE it can definitely help out. In Node wars/siege it can also be helpful since the minions can act as additional help, and help to annoy, act as a temporary meat shield. 

I don't mind if it's a support/debuff class that has to depend on its summons (and team mates in guild/node wars).

These are just some ideas I'm tossing around. Feel free to chip in and add in/change how ever you see fit. I'm also a fan of necromancers/Lichs. 

Well yes that was what i was thinking about the minions... You can level them up in the skill tree... so they could start off as Skeleton's and then get stronger when you level up and for the idea for the lich-like awakening yeh thats kinda what i was thinking.

But it only depends on summons when its alone. When its with a team it give the team small buffs or something like that instead of relying on the minions for people..

Something like Death-touch or something similar to that which burn the target overtime.

Then have something like Curse of weakening which decreases the targets AP and DP for 3-5 seconds or something like that

Posted

Well yes that was what i was thinking about the minions... You can level them up in the skill tree... so they could start off as Skeleton's and then get stronger when you level up and for the idea for the lich-like awakening yeh thats kinda what i was thinking.

But it only depends on summons when its alone. When its with a team it give the team small buffs or something like that instead of relying on the minions for people..

Something like Death-touch or something similar to that which burn the target overtime.

Then have something like Curse of weakening which decreases the targets AP and DP for 3-5 seconds or something like that

Yeah, that sounds good.

I don't know how minion change would work as skill level up for it progresses. The Tamer's Heilang appearance doesn't change with level up... maybe this can be a new implement with the Necromancer class. As it levels up, the Skeleton looks more like a Death Knight.

I feel like for the buffs, the Necromancer not only has to use Mana, but also its skull fragments. But the de-buff like curses would just require some skull fragments.

Oh! 

For the awakening the items could be something like a book called Necronmicon

I feel like the Necronomicon or a Grimoire book should be the off-hand, but I guess it won't matter much. This is just so that it can have the book in both the regular and awakened form.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, that sounds good.

I don't know how minion change would work as skill level up for it progresses. The Tamer's Heilang appearance doesn't change with level up... maybe this can be a new implement with the Necromancer class. As it levels up, the Skeleton looks more like a Death Knight.

I feel like for the buffs, the Necromancer not only has to use Mana, but also its skull fragments. But the de-buff like curses would just require some skull fragments.

Oh! 

I feel like the Necronomicon or a Grimoire book should be the off-hand, but I guess it won't matter much. This is just so that it can have the book in both the regular and awakened form.

Yeh I was figuring the buff will have to use more then mana because if they could just keep spamming buffs and stuff like that which would make it hard for anything.

You could be correct about the book as an offhand. Then the awakening could be like "Curse of the dead" or something similar to that but either or would be good enough because i dont think you'll be able to see it that much when u go into lich-form or something like that.

It could make them look more undead when you change into your awakening or advance into a higher class demon form.

Edited by Kota

Posted

Yeh I was figuring the buff will have to use more then mana because if they could just keep spamming buffs and stuff like that which would make it hard for anything.

You could be correct about the book as an offhand. Then the awakening could be like "Curse of the dead" or something similar to that but either or would be good enough because i dont think you'll be able to see it that much when u go into lich-form or something like that.

It could make them look more undead when you change into your awakening or advance into a higher class demon form.

That's true.

You don't really notice off-hand equipment anyway. At least I don't notice it.... (played the sorcerer and tamer class only)

Well there are 3 minions that can be summoned from the skull fragments. Probably different variations of the skeletons (knight, rogue/scout, heavy knight?)

Posted (edited)

That's true.

You don't really notice off-hand equipment anyway. At least I don't notice it.... (played the sorcerer and tamer class only)

Well there are 3 minions that can be summoned from the skull fragments. Probably different variations of the skeletons (knight, rogue/scout, heavy knight?)

I was thinking that u could choose to lvl up Melee or Ranged skeletons like 2 different tree lines... so you could have both if you wanted or just have 1 certain thing... But still only a maximum of 3 summons

Edited by Kota

Posted

I was thinking that u could choose to lvl up Melee or Ranged skeletons like 2 different tree lines... so you could have both if you wanted or just have 1 certain thing... But still only a maximum of 3 summons

That makes sense. I'm assuming the summons will be linked to the off-hand, as it can carry over to awakened weapons/forms too.

Posted

That makes sense. I'm assuming the summons will be linked to the off-hand, as it can carry over to awakened weapons/forms too.

yeh i believe that would be the best idea

Posted

hmm... since you envision the necromancer class to be a support type class, I'm guessing it would be reliant on the summons/minions to do its damage. How would you describe the "burn" damage? Is it like some kind of curse flame or something?

Posted

hmm... since you envision the necromancer class to be a support type class, I'm guessing it would be reliant on the summons/minions to do its damage. How would you describe the "burn" damage? Is it like some kind of curse flame or something?

Hmm like a toxic field around him when he turns into a Lich-like Form because he is turning undead in a way..  In a way its like a Poison or something that if they are inside the field it will do damage... Thats what i was kinda trying to envision the burning be when hes in lich-like mode. But for other burns yeh a Curse would be a good way to put it something like a Plague Curse...

Posted

Hmm like a toxic field around him when he turns into a Lich-like Form because he is turning undead in a way..  In a way its like a Poison or something that if they are inside the field it will do damage... Thats what i was kinda trying to envision the burning be when hes in lich-like mode. But for other burns yeh a Curse would be a good way to put it something like a Plague Curse...

Ah, I see. I hope it's not too OP/UP though, haha.

Posted (edited)

Ah, I see. I hope it's not too OP/UP though, haha.

No its just like an affect to show that you have been cursed..  so like could be 5-10 hp per every 10 seconds

Some Spells Use Mana and Ressurection Bones and some just use Mana.

----- Non-Awakening -------- More of the Support aspect of the Necromancer
-Passives-
Ressurection Bones - Max stack you can have is 30.

Plague Curse - Burn effect which enemy's get when cursed.

-Activatable-
Bone Wall - A wall that acts as a obstacle.

Summon Skeleton Archer to Skeleton Hunter - Summons a Melee Skeleton.

Summon Skeleton to Skeleton Guardian - Summons a Ranged Skeleton.

Curse of Weakening - Applied to a enemy. Reduces AP and DP.

Curse of Unyielding Strength - Applied to a party member. Increases AP but gives something like a Desert Buff for the buffs duration.

Enchantment of Vampirism - Applied to a party member. Adds extra human damage and gives life on hit.

Enchantment of Rejuvination - Applied to a party member. Increases health regen.

Diamond Skin Enchantment - Applied to a party member. Increases DP.

Enchantment of Ghost-walking - Applied to a party member. Lasts 6 seconds and is a invisibility.

Realm Shift - A dodge ability in which you go into ghost mode.

Call of the Dead - A small AoE zone in which increases damage.

-100% Black Spirit-
Bone Cage - A wall that acts as a obstacle in a big circle. Can be destroyed or lasts 6 seconds. Like an Arena area.

-200% Black Spirit-

Call of the Dead - A Big Aoe Zone in which party members damage increase and burns over time if u stand in the zone. Black Circle.

----- Awakening ------- More of the DPS/Tank aspect of the Necromancer
-Passives-
Mark of the Undead - A mark you place on a partied member.

-Activatable-
Lich-Form - The buff that increase ap by alittle but increases the DP.

Curse of Siphoning - Steals health over time from a enemy and gives it to the party member with Mark of the Undead.

Hells Circle - Suppresses enemy's and does damage while Surpressed small circle.

Undying Curse - Allows you to link you health of the person you marked with the Mark of the Undead.

-100% Black Spirit -
Plagued Zone - A zone in which slows enemy and increases the summons damage.

-200% Black Spirit- 
Hells Circle - Suppresses enemy's and does damage while Surpressed in a big circle (Just like a Beserkers almost)

This is just stuff that i thought would be kinda like what a Necromancer would have... Some could be changed and some could be removed.

Edited by Kota

Posted

Interesting concept of a necromancer.

I generally like a more aggressive necromancer. Like debuffs: impairing movement, slowing speed, curses. Health healing through something like life-siphoning skills and such.
Combined with the classic minion spawns. The Lich form of it would make a more tanky and possibly add more buffs to its minions and party members.

Curse of Weakening - Applied to a enemy. Reduces AP and DP.

Curse of Unyielding Strength - Applied to a party member. Increases AP but gives something like a Desert Buff for the buffs duration.

Enchantment of Vampirism - Applied to a party member. Adds extra human damage and gives life on hit.

Enchantment of Rejuvination - Applied to a party member. Increases health regen.

Diamond Skin Enchantment - Applied to a party member. Increases DP.

Enchantment of Ghost-walking - Applied to a party member. Lasts 6 seconds and is a invisibility.

Realm Shift - A dodge ability in which you go into ghost mode.

Call of the Dead - A small AoE zone in which increases damage.

-100% Black Spirit-
Bone Cage - A wall that acts as a obstacle in a big circle. Can be destroyed or lasts 6 seconds. Like an Arena area.

-200% Black Spirit-

Call of the Dead - A Big Aoe Zone in which party members damage increase and burns over time if u stand in the zone. Black Circle.

-Activatable-
Lich-Form - The buff that increase ap by alittle but increases the DP.

Curse of Siphoning - Steals health over time from a enemy and gives it to the party member with Mark of the Undead.

Hells Circle - Suppresses enemy's and does damage while Surpressed small circle.

Undying Curse - Allows you to link you health of the person you marked with the Mark of the Undead.

-100% Black Spirit -
Plagued Zone - A zone in which slows enemy and increases the summons damage.

-200% Black Spirit- 
Hells Circle - Suppresses enemy's and does damage while Surpressed in a big circle (Just like a Beserkers almost)

I don't mind some skills where it's an AoE where it does DoT, while buffing allies and minions (for both forms).
I guess ideas are similar, but I would combine the buffing effects into one or two separate skills that would act as a debuff for enemies, while buffing allies/minions, for better management?

Summon Skeleton Archer to Skeleton Hunter - Summons a Melee Skeleton.

Summon Skeleton to Skeleton Guardian - Summons a Ranged Skeleton.

I think your skel archers- hunters should be ranged, while the skel-guardians are melee? haha.

But yeah. concept-wise it still looks good.

The way this game plays, it's hard to really implement a character that is based on providing support/debuff and summons only, which is why I lean towards a more aggressive necromancer that does have support/debuff that is AoE oriented (for allies/minions and enemies).
It'd probably be something like a witch/wizard combined with a Tamer/Sorcerer mechanic? It's just the AoE asspects would be buffiing+debuffing and/or debuffing+DoT to the AoEs. To balance it, since it would be pretty powerful, it should be squishy/depend on cast-time, depend on minion summons. The Lich form would then possibly come in to give it a tanky pure support/debuffer, but the minion summons still carry over, although there would probably an advantage tree that improves minion summons as well, while in the Lich form. 
This is just how I see it. Could be different from how you envision it. It's just my concept/look at it is more aggressive (battle mage with small buff/debuff/dot,summons), while the Lich gives it a tanky (a caster with the tankiness of a dark paladin?) support/debuffer (lots of aoe/debuff/buff,advanced minion support).

Posted (edited)

Interesting concept of a necromancer.

I generally like a more aggressive necromancer. Like debuffs: impairing movement, slowing speed, curses. Health healing through something like life-siphoning skills and such.
Combined with the classic minion spawns. The Lich form of it would make a more tanky and possibly add more buffs to its minions and party members.

I don't mind some skills where it's an AoE where it does DoT, while buffing allies and minions (for both forms).
I guess ideas are similar, but I would combine the buffing effects into one or two separate skills that would act as a debuff for enemies, while buffing allies/minions, for better management?

I think your skel archers- hunters should be ranged, while the skel-guardians are melee? haha.

But yeah. concept-wise it still looks good.

The way this game plays, it's hard to really implement a character that is based on providing support/debuff and summons only, which is why I lean towards a more aggressive necromancer that does have support/debuff that is AoE oriented (for allies/minions and enemies).
It'd probably be something like a witch/wizard combined with a Tamer/Sorcerer mechanic? It's just the AoE asspects would be buffiing+debuffing and/or debuffing+DoT to the AoEs. To balance it, since it would be pretty powerful, it should be squishy/depend on cast-time, depend on minion summons. The Lich form would then possibly come in to give it a tanky pure support/debuffer, but the minion summons still carry over, although there would probably an advantage tree that improves minion summons as well, while in the Lich form. 
This is just how I see it. Could be different from how you envision it. It's just my concept/look at it is more aggressive (battle mage with small buff/debuff/dot,summons), while the Lich gives it a tanky (a caster with the tankiness of a dark paladin?) support/debuffer (lots of aoe/debuff/buff,advanced minion support).

yup i messed up the melee and ranged part.

I guess that would work I was just giving a General idea of how i would like it to work in a way. But yeh i think your correct in more aggressiveness... like the Bone Cage is more of an Aggressive support spell. I was just putting the basic idea... But yeh i believe it would be nice to have a lot of DoT effect/Debuffer as the Non-Awakened Necromancer

Edited by Kota

Posted

yup i messed up the melee and ranged part.

I guess that would work I was just giving a General idea of how i would like it to work in a way. But yeh i think your correct in more aggressiveness... like the Bone Cage is more of an Aggressive support spell. I was just putting the basic idea... But yeh i believe it would be nice to have a lot of DoT effect/Debuffer as the Non-Awakened Necromancer

Yeah... I was also trying to combine the buff/debuff skills, so that it would be less management that you have to keep track of on the buff/debuff status. Just combine it as one, and let it proc at the same time for those within the AoE of the skill.

Posted

Yeah... I was also trying to combine the buff/debuff skills, so that it would be less management that you have to keep track of on the buff/debuff status. Just combine it as one, and let it proc at the same time for those within the AoE of the skill.

Yeh i like that idea.. But it would have to use Mana over time if thats the way it would be. But atleast I gave a general idea of all the skills it could have. Also i'm not the one that would approve of anything or say it will happen at all... Thats all the GMs and Higher Ups to decide that.