• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Winners: Awakening Event Series - Kunoichi and Ninja

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

AYE 237 barely

Edited by Entex

Posted (edited)

I am in the Kunoichi normal list (Kinezumi) Though i should be in the Runner up list, because i already have the title with my Maehwa (Micariel)

@CM_Praballo@CM_Aethon

Edited by Micariel

Posted

I am in the Kunoichi normal list (Kinezumi) Though i should be in the Runner up list, because i already have the title with my Maehwa (Micariel)

@CM_Praballo@CM_Aethon

Works the other way.  You get on the runner up list if there are people on the main list who already have the title.

Posted

Grats to everyone and especially to my guildie IDiedYetAgain, you go girl!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Praballo A Few things....

• I was one of first to finish for Kuno and I do have my title, so thank you but I am not listed, not as if it matters.
  • How is this not a banned name ?

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Visnja

Posted (edited)

Did you finish the quest chain completely? I think there are people on the list who didn't rush it. I rushed it and was 19th out of 300.

I even did the training missions after I got the weapon.

Considering that you had to travel from Florin to Altinova and then to 4 different places to kill mobs, I find it highly unlikely that you finished the quest in minutes even if you had the fastest horse.

If it didn't take an hour or more what does that make it? In minutes, come on i shouldn't even need to explain that. I never said anything outrageous like "I did it in 5 minutes" or "I did it in seconds". It took me like 36 minutes If you need something more accurate then "minutes" and this means 300 people or more were still faster. I know where the quest started, I had my character logged out right in front of the npc. The fact that about 36 minutes wasn't even good enough shows that It is very much likely for people to have finished the quest -in minutes- and i know they had the fastest horses because my horse is indeed fast

Edited by Suya Suya

Posted

I even did the training missions after I got the weapon.

If it didn't take an hour what does that make it? In minutes, come on i shouldn't even need to explain that. I never said anything outrageous like "I did it in 5 minutes" or "I did it in seconds". It took me like 36 minutes If you need something more accurate then "minutes" and this means 300 people or more were still faster

Are you sure you finished the entire questline including the soldier's grave? It took me 46 minutes to get the weapon, but I slacked off after that thinking that's the only thing I needed. Probably took me 1,5 hours in total and I'm still within the top 250 for kuno at least.

Just put in a ticket to support if you're not sure?

Posted

huh strange i got the title yet im not on the list maybe im the secret 301st being all sneaky like

Posted (edited)

Your toxic kid it's a funny name.

Edited by OnePunch

Posted

Congrats to the winners ^_^

Posted

Maybe could have done it faster, if I didn't have someone to bother me when was rushing my quest...

But 62th is not bad.

Posted

Congrats!

Posted (edited)

Nvm.. someone told me how to get it.

Edited by Brunstar

Posted

I don't not understand, i got the title, but i am not on the list either.

2016-12-14_7813376.thumb.JPG.fdccc312548

Posted

Your toxic kid it's a funny name.

Lets see how funny it is when I report it as it is against Terms of Service.

Have a nice day

Posted

30 mins after server went live I finished, and im runner up? LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

Darkxeal here, nothing in my account :(

Posted

I tried

Posted

Yaaaa!

Posted

Hmm, i finished within an hr of servers coming up for my Kuno, got the title but not on the list.

Posted

still nothing in my account for Darkxeal.

Posted

I don't not understand, i got the title, but i am not on the list either.

2016-12-14_7813376.thumb.JPG.fdccc312548

There's a Black_sky on the list. Recent name change maybe? Remarkably similar name otherwise.

Posted

Nvm, I got it. Thanks!

Posted

Still no title in my account

Posted

10th Ninja EU! very fast with my T8 horse :D