• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wizard/Witch has the same awakening damage???

63 posts in this topic

Posted

hey guys, did someonw know if wizzard and witch has the same damage potential for PvP and PvE with awakening?? or some one has more hard hiting skills?? did they got the same range? loks like wizzard has to be at melee range all hte time and witch can cast with some range, but im not suse since i just got it from some gameplay videos...

can some one talk about who did better at PvP and who did better at PvE grinding and farming speed?? all i know is that witch has a block and wizzard got a grap, and the second change is witch has a AOE skill with a flow for more damage and wizz has a dash that damage whem hit with a flow for more damage... but i dont know what effect all the other skills aply (i guess they should be the same) and i dont know if all the other skills do the same damage or if some one got skills with high damage number...

thx alot

Posted

Wizards and Witches will do similar damage at similar ranges. It's not all exactly the same but it's close enough I wouldn't switch to one or the other just for the awakening.

Posted

Wizards and Witches will do similar damage at similar ranges. It's not all exactly the same but it's close enough I wouldn't switch to one or the other just for the awakening.

So.. there is no one with more AOEs or more Burst like Musa and Maehwa become? it is just a graple x block?

Posted

So.. there is no one with more AOEs or more Burst like Musa and Maehwa become? it is just a graple x block?

Pretty much.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty much.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty much.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice.... i was thinking that the block from witch was going to make she better for pvp... but if you guys say they are equal, i will give wizz a try because the fire spells look so !@#$¨& nice

Posted

I have a feeling that the wizards grab wont be so effective as it is in korea due to desync 

Posted

There was a KR test and the results said that Witch did more damage than Wizards. I'll try to find it

Posted

There was a KR test and the results said that Witch did more damage than Wizards. I'll try to find it

Hopefully they are from the last 2 weeks cause earlier wizard was buffed a few times.

Posted

I like wiz fire punch-charge attack

1 person likes this

Posted

Hopefully they are from the last 2 weeks cause earlier wizard was buffed a few times.

So.. witchs was doing more damage and now wizz got buffs and they are the same?

Posted

So.. witchs was doing more damage and now wizz got buffs and they are the same?

I'm pretty sure there's no major difference in design for their damage capabilities. Its now just about what gets balanced when. 

Posted (edited)

So... did you gind this tests???

by watch some viceos, looks like witch got some lightning skills that can be throw a bit far from his body with some range, until the wizz can only use spells right in front of him, like a melee mage. It is it?

Edited by Armagedon

Posted

So... did you gind this tests???

by watch some viceos, looks like witch got some lightning skills that can be throw a bit far from his body with some range, until the wizz can only use spells right in front of him, like a melee mage. It is it?

No. They both have long-range spells and close-range spells. Wizard's water ball actually has a little more range than Witch's "lightning stomp", but it has a travel time while Witch's is instant.

Everything else correlates pretty well.

Posted

I wasn't able to find it. I even asked a few streamers for it and they didn't have the link. Although, some did affirm that that was true. 

Posted

I wasn't able to find it. I even asked a few streamers for it and they didn't have the link. Although, some did affirm that that was true. 

then its a wild guess, more logical that they are equalized

Posted

so.. the streamers confirm to you that witch output some more damage??? how mutch more? like 10%? 15%?

Posted

so.. the streamers confirm to you that witch output some more damage??? how mutch more? like 10%? 15%?

Since there is no link of the test to be found, I nor they can say. 

Posted

The real question is can an awakened Witch grind Aakman the way that Wizard could

Posted

I don't really trust these forums word on it because most haven't actually played either awakening and are only talking based on watching videos. You could look up the same videos and still wouldn't know how it'll play out in YOUR hands.

Posted

The real question is can an awakened Witch grind Aakman the way that Wizard could

Yes, theres a few videos of it.  In all honestly the witch was grinding faster than the wizard in this video.

Posted

Just relaying what I'm getting. "Wizard's 100% is 1.5-2x stronger than witch. That's the only advantage. Witch has better skill balance as in better a better kit."

Posted

Just relaying what I'm getting. "Wizard's 100% is 1.5-2x stronger than witch. That's the only advantage. Witch has better skill balance as in better a better kit."

i was think that the damage and effect from skills was the same, that only the visual effect changes ( Only the Block x Grap and Dash x AOE was realy dif)... what make witch skills better? and better kit? more stuns?? hgh AOE? high damage?

Posted (edited)

i was think that the damage and effect from skills was the same, that only the visual effect changes ( Only the Block x Grap and Dash x AOE was realy dif)... what make witch skills better? and better kit? more stuns?? hgh AOE? high damage?

Different CCs on their skills.

Edited by Zephan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0