• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

anyone tried getting cows in game?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

if so are you going to produce dairy products ?    cheese , butter , milk , and so on?

Posted

I will massage it on a daily basis and have it drink lots of beer and sake?

1 person likes this

Posted

I will massage it on a daily basis and have it drink lots of beer and sake?

lol:D

Posted

I am on a roll :)

Cow milking

2 people like this

Posted

Cows are limited to those with the Secret Cow level. No further info will be provided.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cows are limited to those with the Secret Cow level. No further info will be provided.

There is no cow level.

Posted (edited)

Cow milking

geez  it seems like milking cows is the equivalent of horse taming .

im going to try it this beta.  is one of the things I haven't done yet

Edited by Aylindel

Posted

wait you guys are serious lol I didn't know you could do this.

Posted (edited)

if so are you going to produce dairy products ?    cheese , butter , milk , and so on?

I´ve been making Beer a lot and as a byproduct, you get a dish you can exchange for milk :D

No cows involved..

Btw. I don´t get it that you can´t feed the milk to your cat directly.. DEVS, Change that ;)

Edited by Arrahed

Posted

In all the videos I've watched, this was never mentioned. Now I wonder what else I've missed...

Posted

Cow milking

I want to milk a cow now lol looks fun....

Posted (edited)

In all the videos I've watched, this was never mentioned. Now I wonder what else I've missed...

Just guessing, but there is also farming. Growing your own crops and harvesting them. You might of missed that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hJ6BfRh0Q8

Edited by NIM7

Posted

Just guessing, but there is also farming. You might of missed that.

no, saw the farming, just missed the cow part of that. Any other livestock type stuff?

Posted

This seems fun, good for RP too.

Posted

no, saw the farming, just missed the cow part of that. Any other livestock type stuff?

sheep

Posted

Some farms have cows and it's free to interact. It's a very easy minigame, already did it a few times. Unlike fishing, where I fail 9 out of 10 times, so afk fishing is the way out. Or that minigame to teach your horse new skills... can't do it... maybe the internet latency was bad or I just don't understand when to press those buttons. But milking minigame, that's easy.

Posted

Kitnapping sheep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQZPLPc6krY

1 person likes this

Posted

Cow milking

whatever you do, don't pull the tail O_O

Posted (edited)

There is also elephant taming for certain purposes, but they are in Valencia.

Edited by Madelief

Posted

You can get cows by placing hay bales on your farm. You can get milk from them by doing a mini game, and can process milk into different stuff such as cream, butter etc.

Posted

get 50 weeds dry them make a bale grow bales bales take up 4 slots so with a 10 slot farm you can grow 2 and have 2 slots over my suggestion is a fruit or veggie 2 slotter or 2 1 slot grains. Water them fertilize them Hope you get green bales, rinse repeat get blue bales. Get 10 X 10 slot farms with 20 blue bales takes you roughly 7.5 hours with giant workers pruning and bugging for you. Get 1100- 1300 milk and assorted amounts of leather and beef GG. Now if only if the dev's would listen to my suggestion to make seeds stack T_T a person can dream.

4 people like this

Posted

Do the cows just appear when you place down the bales?

Posted

Cow milking

Ahh I'm sorry but are you "milking" a bull? O.o 

Posted

Is there a certain processing level requirement to haybales? Whenever I try to dry 50 weeds it says nothing will be made.

Posted

Milk is very important to complete cooking quest