• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

China just ban Locked Boxes from MMO games.

90 posts in this topic

Posted

You agree with restricting people's money? Talk about dumb. If people wanna blow their money on stuff that gives them 0.01% return then they should be allowed to. Communism isn't great. Neither is RNG, but I'd take it over not having the freedom of doing whatever I want with my money and letting a corrupt government decide what I do with it. 

sorry but where are you from? I'll go philosophical on you here, but you ain't free anywhere these days. 

"According to the World Bank, more than 500 million people were lifted out of poverty as China's poverty rate fell from 88 percent in 1981 to 6.5 percent in 2012, as measured by the percentage of people living on the equivalent of US$1.90 or less per day in 2011 purchasing price parity terms."

"More than 45 million people, or 14.5 percent of all Americans, lived below the poverty line last year, the Census Bureau reported on Tuesday. The percentage of Americans in poverty fell from 15 percent in 2012, the biggest such decline since the year 2000"

YES! lol

Yes, good luck the dude even reading and acknowledging he is wrong. The country has a long way to go but arguably their overall direction doesn't look as grim as other places. 

Posted

Posted

Yes, good luck the dude even reading and acknowledging he is wrong. The country has a long way to go but arguably their overall direction doesn't look as grim as other places. 

yea, the guy even sent me a hate msg saying i just quoted things that i searched up on google in a couple of sec, while he didnt even bother spending a few sec doing some searching lol... he said there are 120mil ppl in china living in poverty because 120mil is totally 60% of 1.4 billion... wonder if his math class was taught by his gym teacher lol

Posted

I hope this makes it's way to us eventually. RNG boxes never should've been added to MMOs. Direct purchases are more than enough money for virtual items and the idiots would actually make MORE money if they didn't keep trying to milk with rng.

2 people like this

Posted

we have soceity which suppresses the darker side of human nature. does this stop everyone no but it does stop enough so that it is effective. 

You clearly don't know anything about the current affairs going on at this moment. You're delusional. 

Posted

Well, one is a game the other is medicine. You sound stupid. People cheat, gamble, and scam. Welcome to reality, it's a ----- sometimes. 

Everyone in this thread(besides myself) sounds like a child that needs their hand held.

It's gambling, you have a choice to partake or not. Also, china might be against gambling but they have a huge underground gambling circuit that the government is involved in as well. So I assume they do this against video games, ect.. because they(the government) only wants to swindle their citizens and no outside sources. 

You should gitgud. Stop being stupid, it makes you look retarded.

Everyone needs to get their hand held because companies would do anything to make money.

Again like I said, you are stupid because you don't even know the extend of companies willing to do to make money.

Have you ever visited Vietnam? FAKED PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE because companies are unregulated and they can do it without anything care.

Stupid idiot, ever seen how company don't care about environment? Beijing happens with smog.

Ever seen companies don't have any government quality checking? Vietnam happens with low cost, cheap products everywhere.

You should visit the world more than your basement, then you would realize without government holding your hands, you are the easy target for companies to make profits and there are nothing you can do against it except suffer from their actions.

rednose wasnt locked box it was a gift box no real money was involved archage has loot boxes you buy now thats a form of gambling

It doesn't matter since the act of clearly change the % is what I am talking about.

Porting straight from KR wouldn't result into 100% Red Nose, therefore the only logical conclusion is they try to change the % to be different compared to the KR version, thus problem occurred.

Is the % higher or lower? We all know we can't trust this company, so most likely % higher.

Posted

Everyone needs to get their hand held because companies would do anything to make money.

Again like I said, you are stupid because you don't even know the extend of companies willing to do to make money.

Have you ever visited Vietnam? FAKED PRODUCTS EVERYWHERE because companies are unregulated and they can do it without anything care.

Stupid idiot, ever seen how company don't care about environment? Beijing happens with smog.

Ever seen companies don't have any government quality checking? Vietnam happens with low cost, cheap products everywhere.

You should visit the world more than your basement, then you would realize without government holding your hands, you are the easy target for companies to make profits and there are nothing you can do against it except suffer from their actions.

Someones triggered. Gitgud weeb.

Posted

Someones triggered. Gitgud weeb.

Idiot who never understand and never travel around the world. Get a brain.

You like unregulated and not hand held capitalist, try visit Vietnam and see how long you last. I say less than 1 week.

Idiots like you got the protection from the government and yet don't value them. Wait until it is gone and see how you cry about it.

You never understand what you got until it is gone, just typical mindless idiot who never know what they got.

Posted

Reasons because it is nothing but pure gambling and often unfair one. Remind me of certain Red Nose Day.

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2016-12-12/china_is_cracking_down_on_mmorpg_lockbox_vendors.shtml

This practices is not just from this game, but for many games and they found it is a great way to scam money from players.

One of the few things I agree with China.

zhang FEI was a bettereally man than guan Yu ever was

Posted

Both of them got their heads cut off. I like watching the 3 Kingdoms as well until I learn their fates, no wonder most series or show never go beyond after the forming of the 3 Kingdoms because it is just brutally hurt to learn the truth later.

Posted

who even plays mmos made in china where the devs are also the gold sellers lol

Posted

who even plays mmos made in china where the devs are also the gold sellers lol

China has entered the MMO market as major producers and more of their games are getting better.

Who will play? You do play KR games now, what make you think you won't play Chinese MMO when there are a good one?

I play 2 Chinese MMO and what I found out is that they did it right with PvP. I mean lots of PvP contents and activities and they make money on RAGE PURCHASE.

Nevertheless, their MMO has good PvP and sandbox, many people will flock to it. Their CS is not out of inconvenience, but based on time saving which mostly support features, the P2W crowd here will love it.

Posted

Idiot who never understand and never travel around the world. Get a brain.

You like unregulated and not hand held capitalist, try visit Vietnam and see how long you last. I say less than 1 week.

Idiots like you got the protection from the government and yet don't value them. Wait until it is gone and see how you cry about it.

You never understand what you got until it is gone, just typical mindless idiot who never know what they got.

That tinfoil hat be slippin weeb. I do travel, I just travel outside of Asia because I can get laid. 

Posted

Red Nose Day has absolutely nothing to do with ANY of this on ANY account,

they were a free item event not something you bought

the first boxes were a ----- up and they gave a second box

anyone with any shred of intelligence knew the red nose armor was going to be weighted heavier then it's counterparts

and just to save you the trouble of a shitpost at the end of the month, EXPECT A LOT OF CRESCENTS

Posted

Both of them got their heads cut off. I like watching the 3 Kingdoms as well until I learn their fates, no wonder most series or show never go beyond after the forming of the 3 Kingdoms because it is just brutally hurt to learn the truth later.

zhang fei got his head cut off because he was a -----... guan yu got his head cut off because of loyalty.... i still like the water margin a tad more than the romance of the three kindoms tho. REVOLUTION!! :D