• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 14th

321 posts in this topic

Posted

After 2h trying to chase the stupid santa, im out for today. Its useless running more hours to get a little lag/desync and lose a gift from one event all must enjoy.

I wish they change it and all can loot it once per day atleast.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will be avoiding Santa at all costs. I know I don't have the computer for it so why bother?

1 person likes this

Posted

You forgot the patch note that said you fixed the desync and reload screens from randomly popping up when you cross node boundaries...

Oh wait...

Posted

Event doesn't even work the santa gift that he drop doesn't give option to open

Posted

Does the permanent snow mean drying is out of the game for 2 weeks?

Posted

Awesome event! :)

Posted

Why no Santa hats for the females? Super lame 

Agreed... That's the only thing I really care about.

3 people like this

Posted

Suggestions:

1. Add Santa hat for female characters - because sexism doesn't look so great on you.

2. Make the dropped gifts instanced for the players within the area at the time. I literally just had a person snatch one from under my nose, just because i have a slight delay when playing NA servers from England. Plus rangers are like 3x faster than a lot of characters, which makes it heavily favoured towards the scrubs - just saying.

1 person likes this

Posted

be nicer if santa dropped a box we could all get before people swipe them all

1 person likes this

Posted

Tis the season to be milkedofallyourmoney, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!

Posted (edited)

Screw Santa, Pearly Abyss and Kakao. I was finally standing right under a present as it dropped, I was even able to click it - but only had options for Back and Exit - no option to open. I assume this is because of the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 other people that ran up to click at the same time.

Please put in some kind of debuff where if you get a present, you can't loot another for 30 minutes. That would give other players a chance at least.

Edited by Ichikan
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Screw Santa, Pearly Abyss and Kakao. I was finally standing right under a present as it dropped, I was even able to click it - but only had options for Back and Exit - no option to open. I assume this is because of the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 other people that ran up to click at the same time.

Please put in some kind of debuff where if you get a present, you can't loot another for 30 minutes. That would give other players a chance at least.

I had same thing happen to me (back and exit only).. but it automatically went into my inventory. Got a 5piece interior set.

Edited by Aphy

Posted

I had same thing happen to me (back and exit only).. but it automatically went into my inventory. Got a 5piece interior set.

Happened to me too, about 12 times. Didn't get a single item. And still, haven't managed to get a single item at all.

Posted

I don't get the santa thing, where is he dropping gifts? I seen him but had no idea what was happening

Snow looks awesome though

Posted

Happened to me too, about 12 times. Didn't get a single item. And still, haven't managed to get a single item at all.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will have better luck soon!!!

I don't get the santa thing, where is he dropping gifts? I seen him but had no idea what was happening

Snow looks awesome though

I watched him fly around for about 45minuts, before I saw a box fall. I ran over to the area where I thought it might be. Took another 5 minutes or so to find it beside a wall around a corner where no one ever is. Only way to find one is to follow him around, which is hard to watch him up above you and run behind him.. and then wait till he drops a present. Mine was about 2 feet x 2 feet, gold with a red top and a gold bow. Kinda wondering if there are other presents around town in vacant area's that no one has found yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

Heck you didn't even receive a charity black stone? Harsh!

Posted

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will have better luck soon!!!

I watched him fly around for about 45minuts, before I saw a box fall. I ran over to the area where I thought it might be. Took another 5 minutes or so to find it beside a wall around a corner where no one ever is. Only way to find one is to follow him around, which is hard to watch him up above you and run behind him.. and then wait till he drops a present. Mine was about 2 feet x 2 feet, gold with a red top and a gold bow. Kinda wondering if there are other presents around town in vacant area's that no one has found yet.

cool. I've been following players running around velia and on roof tops etc, I have no idea what I'm doing lmao

Posted

It is a bit lame, spending the 3 hours a day I have to play on a wild-goose chase and still get nothing but a headache (I´m a witch - slowest of them all :D) ... wanted the shiny deco :/

Posted

Yay finally! The bad news is that I'm about to drop a ton money lol

Posted

Personally, I think we should get a few good gifts without having to do anything, but just my opinion.  I remember one Holiday season at WOW and all you had to do is go to one of the Holiday trees to get a decent gift. Every day for a couple of weeks or so. It was nice. Not saying I want BDO to be like WOW, but the Holiday season was good in my opinion. 

Posted

! week til Wizard/Witch Awakenings everyone! Yahooey! Time to rock those orbs!

Posted

So...

Are we actually going to see any snow this time before I log in?

I saw it one day.  Then it was gone.

Posted

It was snowing in velia just before

Posted

So...

Are we actually going to see any snow this time before I log in?

I saw it one day.  Then it was gone.

There was an all season event one day a few odd weeks back. But the snow has passed about 5 times in the past few hours so it snows again and again all over the map.

Posted

What's with the patch taking an hour plus?