• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 14th

321 posts in this topic

Posted

This event is basically made for Musa with lvl 30+ health, Rocaba Shoes and Top, Movement Speed Add-on on Dragon Bite (i assume, can't remember if it has it but i'm sure there's another skill), Swiftness crystals and god knows what else.

There's any chance you're going to fix that before chrstimas ends or are you planning to do as your usual and hide the dirt under the carpet hoping that people will forget eventually?

Posted

i eep getting a patch error when trying to get the patch getting error code 12005 all the time after 50% of the patch downloaded what do i do

Posted

i eep getting a patch error when trying to get the patch getting error code 12005 all the time after 50% of the patch downloaded what do i do

delete version.dat in bdo folder.

Posted

Event should have just worked like the Easter eggs. That being said, I don't really care about any of the stuff he is dropping so, I haven't chased him around like most of you. Event sounds frustrating 

Posted

This is a ping game....... Who ever has lowest ping gets the presents... extremely disappointing.................

Posted

I have solo farmed santa event the entire first day, every time, 90% of the drops, STILL NO [Event] Santa Hat JUST FOX NOSES

Posted

This Santa event is trolling the hell out of me.  I chase him around in Heidel for 5 minutes straight with nothing dropped.  Then I go to Altinova, and he drops 4 presents, and I am the only one chasing him, and all 4 presents disappear before they hit the ground.

Sigh.

Just imagine if the Santa event happened outside of towns...

bloody_winter_wallpaper_no_artist_name-9902.jpg

Posted (edited)

No, I'm simply educated on the matter, rather than just googling things.Thanks for your input thought.

I have speculation regarding why gifting was disabled but I do not know why, as I did not work for what was Daum NA.

I wish I was 14. I'd have more time to play the game,Being educated and employed isn't so bad though.

Usually people who are educated don't have to scream it from the peaks of Mt. Everest. Thanks for your input though.

Edit: you may want a refund for your "education" since it clearly didn't teach you proper grammar or syntax.

Edited by Fact

Posted

Usually people who are educated don't have to scream it from the peaks of Mt. Everest.

Observation acknowledged. Not sure what it has to do with the point, but okay. 

You may want a refund for your "education" since it clearly didn't teach you proper grammar or syntax.

I'm sorry, I didn't pay much mind to the English language as based on what I knew at the time, any more interest then I had-- Have, was little to nothing in regards to income of those who paid any mind to it.

What I do now, however, does not require me to dabble around grammatical perfection in order to make the copious amounts of capital I somehow generate.
Put simply- In the working world, people don't seem to care that I don't talk or type straight, so long as my applications and developments run smoothly and as they should, they find no problem in paying the premium.
But as I've stated. Your observation and care for such detail is duly noted.

Now that I'm aware of what you find your own time worth, I won't be spending any more of mine on you, as such as my large ego, you're not worth it.

Have a nice night.

Posted

The events on this game are trash, I've concluded koreans have no idea what fun looks like 

2 people like this

Posted

Observation acknowledged. Not sure what it has to do with the point, but okay. 

I'm sorry, I didn't pay much mind to the English language as based on what I knew at the time, any more interest then I had-- Have, was little to nothing in regards to income of those who paid any mind to it.

What I do now, however, does not require me to dabble around grammatical perfection in order to make the copious amounts of capital I somehow generate.
Put simply- In the working world, people don't seem to care that I don't talk or type straight, so long as my applications and developments run smoothly and as they should, they find no problem in paying the premium.
But as I've stated. Your observation and care for such detail is duly noted.

Now that I'm aware of what you find your own time worth, I won't be spending any more of mine on you, as such as my large ego, you're not worth it.

Have a nice night.

Are you using a thesaurus to try to sound smarter? No offense, but at 5,352 posts - it's clear you have plenty of time to post on the forums, so I wouldn't exactly say your time on here is more valuable than my own.

Also, I hope you don't take offense to this, but people like you are a dime a dozen on the forums. Typical neckbeard developers stuck at work with nothing else better to do than try to sound smart on the internet because their social lives are as barren as their bedrooms. Thanks for your input though.

Posted

Thanks Aphy 

The snow is off and on. It melts and about an hour later or so.. it will snow again for around 10 minutes or so.

1 person likes this

Posted

What does the [Event] Deep Bamboo Hat look like? also WHY HALLOWEEN ITEMS IN A CHRISTMAS BOX HAHA

Posted (edited)

What does the [Event] Deep Bamboo Hat look like? also WHY HALLOWEEN ITEMS IN A CHRISTMAS BOX HAHA

Love the event! (not) I just got that item and when I go to equip it... my class CAN'T EVEN WEAR IT wtf... amazing event!

Edited by Randodom

Posted

WTB Fox Mask D:

Posted

Not sure what a sorcereress is but, ok

Posted

does anyone know where to get the 5th decoration piece?  The event only list 4 out of 5 items.

• Christmas Decorated Candle
  • Christmas Lace Wall Decor
  • Christmas Black Spirit Face Wall Decor
  • Christmas Black Spirit Snowball

Posted

The events on this game are trash, I've concluded koreans have no idea what fun looks like

Well at least it's not dropping good items. I have gotten a few items...all trash. Regretted even trying. Would rather go out and kill things for an hour and go turn in to Lara then get junk to waste inventory slots.

Posted

Yep, starting to think this game was actually made by North Koreans...

Posted

How come we got Korea's Christmas pearl shop from last year, but not the Christmas stuff from this year? Will it be added in the next patch before Christmas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_zKjdYRud4

Posted

Why no Santa hats for the females? Super lame 

Way to go, you can always find something to be aggrevated about !

why is it that every update you guys do screws my fps up......as well as lots of crashes....I can barely even run to the market and my warehouse without a crash

Could it be WIndows 10 ? I had my BDO crash because of Windows using too much CPU cycles.

Its running wild lately using a lot of CPU for update checking etc. I've shut down several services such as update to get it to calm down. 

How long time need to replace router ? 2 min? 5 min? or 10 min? but not 9 hours HAHA.

You are clearly an experienced IT professional .. 

Posted

15 horse flute (7 days)...and 0 fox mask, got everything like 10 times...still 0 fox mask. Nice RNG, now in events too...what a cancer. It was fun...maybe the first 3 hours...now is a pain. Give me that damn fox mask. -.-

Posted

hYJYmO5.png

89kP5S2.png

[ Events ]

• [Event] Santa's Gift Box.

• Start: 12/14/2016

• End: 12/28/2016

• During the event, Santa will appear in the sky riding his sleigh and dropping gifts through the world of Black Desert in the following regions:

• Velia, Heidel, Calpheon, Altinova, and Valencia

• Players can obtain various gifts by interacting(R) with the Gift Boxes:

Hidden Content

[ System ]

• Winter has arrived in Black Desert!

• Winter Theme Background has been added

• It has begun snowing in the world of Black Desert.

• Some regions will now have fallen snow and winter themes applied.

• Login, Channel Select, and game loading screens have had Winter themes added.

• In-game night times have a new Aurora effect added.

• Fallen snow effects have been added to some UI/Menu windows, these effects change at random each time the window(s) are opened.

• Christmas outfits, Furniture, and Decorations have been added!

• Pearl Shop gifting has temporarily returned for the holiday season.

• The following restrictions will apply to be eligible to send gifts, should you meet them you will be able to send gifts to the character you want:

• Character must be level 56 or above.

• You can input the quantity and the character name to receive when purchasing.

• To check for a gift simply open your mail with the (B) key to find them along with your normal mail.

• Gifts can only be sent to characters belonging to the same World (NA or EU) and can not be sent to yourself.

• You can not gift more items to someone than can normally be purchased/obtained.  As an example gifting will not allow someone to go over the normal amount of possible inventory slots.

MReUtDv.png

nXGR7c9.pngSorcereress

• While wearing the Zebra Underwear or Zebra Underwear (No Stockings), and entering Dye interface with the combat stance turned on will no longer cause a graphical glitch with the sorceress’ body.

57fe3137d02ab_3F3680D8F85FF147C058E3B16AKunoichi

• Equipping The Thermian Casual Outfit and hiding the hat will no longer cause a graphical glitch.

f6344tD.png

• Backlight and Reflection effects have been updated:

• The lobby character selection screen, lobby customization screen, Pearl Shop, in-game customization screen, and Dye UI have been updated to include the newly upgraded backlight and reflection effects.

• To celebrate the seasonal holidays, the following items will now be permanently available for sale in the Pearl Shop:

• Sunset Prop Set

• Golden Prop Set

• Golden Sunset Supper Set

Pearl Shop Update

Hidden Content

8Zfu5Lc.png

• An issue that was causing the horse icon to randomly disappear from the screen when entering the settings menu directly after taking a horse out of the stable has been fixed.

I posted this in the Support forums but I also hope you can see it here. A number of us are having the game freeze within 5 minutes of being in a town with Snow. Dual Core and Quad Core processors are having the issue as well. Change in graphics does not fix it.

Posted

They should make Santa can Drop Presents everywhere in the world. so u can find them while u grinding.

Or they should make 1 Present for Each Player per day.

or they should make 10 Players can open 1 Present

Posted

I got fox mask on second gift box but i guess it was luck >.<, if not i have more halloween intems than anything else or cherry errings. 

They should make Santa can Drop Presents everywhere in the world. so u can find them while u grinding.

Or they should make 1 Present for Each Player per day.

or they should make 10 Players can open 1 Present

I wish also we could get santa gift in others parts of the map than city because it make us just stick to this place and do so many "assassin creed movesxD even is funny sometimes i got stuck between wall >.<.