• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 14th

321 posts in this topic

Posted

I really would love to see you guys keep this, even if there are more strict regulations.This allows us to do really awesome event giveaways and events with other players.
It also allows us to directly help guildies and friends who may not make "as much as some of us do" but still want to enjoy some of that aspect of the game, without having to compete with thousands of players trying to obtain items off the market place.

I am grateful y'all have decided to enable it for this time, and will be utilizing this feature soon.

Thanks!

Which would enable people to buy Daum Cash illegally and mail it to whoever they want as long as the person sending meets the requirements, not going to happen so don't keep your hopes up.

Posted

Worked for me doing Eu-Na-Eu without closing launcher.

After switching it 6 times it worked damn

Posted

you forgot to buff berserker once more

2 people like this

Posted

woooooow so much useless things, thanks for fixing all of the ninja bugs.... AGAIN...

Posted

Can you fix the durability loss on the ranger awakening weapon? Its losing durability like 3-4x faster than normal weapons when spamming Waltz of Wind. http://bddatabase.net/us/skill/1886/ because its looking at amount of hits. Please fix it like you did with the bow skills.. Surely its a oversight?

Posted

Which would enable people to buy Daum Cash illegally and mail it to whoever they want as long as the person sending meets the requirements, not going to happen so don't keep your hopes up.

I'm not sure what you mean by "buy daum cash illegally and mail it to whoever they want"
Please explain it to me?

PS. I have a few certifications that cover PCI DSS 2.0 to 3.2, so i'm quite curious as to what you mean, and how our current level of cyber security regarding fraudulent purchases in the industry can't/don't prevent whatever the hell you're talking about.

Posted

woooooow so much useless things, thanks for fixing all of the ninja bugs.... AGAIN...

yo dude what bugs? i have been playing this game for 10days now and noticed no bugs the only thing i hate is that the awakening animations make us so slow its cool and all and have good "dmg" but i feel like its worth to just switch into awakening do 2-3 skills back to usuall shortsword 

and ok the block function is alright to,

Posted

GIFT ME SOMETHING COOL FOR CHRISTMAS!!! :)

Posted

I expected more than this event, this is Christmas!!! :(

I wish to see some sales or good gifts for all Christmas period. WHATEVER :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure what you mean by "buy daum cash illegally and mail it to whoever they want"Please explain it to me?

PS. I have a few certifications that cover PCI DSS 2.0 to 3.2, so i'm quite curious as to what you mean, and how our current level of cyber security regarding fraudulent purchases in the industry can't/don't prevent whatever the hell you're talking about.

You can buy visa gift cards bought with stolen credit cards or you can just use stolen credit cards to purchase them.

Posted

9 hours for this useless patch?

They also did some network improvements, as well as replacing their router or something like that.

Posted

I'm not sure what you mean by "buy daum cash illegally and mail it to whoever they want"Please explain it to me?

Because their are gold selling companies out there who give people accounts with Daum Cash on them already, all they'd have to do is bot to make these accounts level 56+ load it with daum cash and sell it, the person buying it would be able to buy items from Pearl Shop and gift it to their main characters account and the account banned for fraud would be the one with the Daum Cash that was bought illegally and not the person the items were sent to, this is why it was disabled in the first place and why for this event they put the restrictions on it to prevent that.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can buy visa gift cards bought with stolen credit cards or you can just use stolen credit cards to purchase them.

That's what I thought they were referring to. That's no different from anywhere else though. People will lie/cheat/steal everywhere. Not just online. All you would be doing is limiting players here from being able to legitimately help friends/guild mates who aren't as fortunate with cash shop purchases.

1 person likes this

Posted

What is this and why am I getting it?

f2a9331f03304504a67b761d5a839b39.png

Maybe because they are having web server and billing system maintenance. Don't be lazy to read the news it's not that tiring.

Posted

All I wanted for xmas was Nouver Sadface

Posted (edited)

yo dude what bugs? i have been playing this game for 10days now and noticed no bugs the only thing i hate is that the awakening animations make us so slow its cool and all and have good "dmg" but i feel like its worth to just switch into awakening do 2-3 skills back to usuall shortsword 

and ok the block function is alright to,

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/123185-shadow-cloak-bug/#comment-1713524

not just awakening bugs

Edited by Jeziorspz
1 person likes this

Posted

How long time need to replace router ? 2 min? 5 min? or 10 min? but not 9 hours HAHA.

Posted

Christmas!

nice Profil Avatar <3 love it :x

Marry Xmas too

Posted (edited)

Smells like jailtime.
Do people really think we don't catch the ones who do this when we need to? Lol.

That's what I thought they were referring to. That's no different from anywhere else though. People will lie/cheat/steal everywhere. Not just online. All you would be doing is limiting players here from being able to legitimately help friends/guild mates who aren't as fortunate with cash shop purchases.

^

Because their are gold selling companies

Going to assume the rest of your post assumes that gold selling companies exist because they are smarter than the people who developed and secured the game.
That's not worth my time, please bring forth a better argument. 

Edited by War

Posted

STILL NO BALANCE CHANGES ON BERZERKER FML

berseker dont need balanced is perfect right now, im.berseker player but im.impartial.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we please get a farming outfit pearl shop outfit along with a farming rake in game ??

1 person likes this

Posted

No fixes for ninja AGAIN? Are you guys for real?! 

WHEN? Everyone got their fix already! 

@CM_Aethon

Posted

i dont think gifting someone anything is "legitimatly helping". there are many ways to help friends and guildies. dont open doors for goldsellers and pay to win ppl. stop this gifting stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

No christmas sales and no HARD/SHARD event. That's bad.

Posted (edited)

Smells like jailtime.
Do people really think we don't catch the ones who do this when we need to? Lol.

^

Going to assume the rest of your post assumes that gold selling companies exist because they are smarter than the people who developed and secured the game.
That's not worth my time, please bring forth a better argument. 

You're seriously daft, their are tons of them have you even bothered to google or are you that completely blind? tons of companies out their that login to people's accounts and farm silver for them, sell power leveling, sell accounts loaded with Daum Cash and a lot of these companies even spam messages in-game, you make me laugh. Obviously you have no clue why gifting was disabled in the first place. Grow up.

Edited by Excisionex
1 person likes this