• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 14th

321 posts in this topic

Posted

Whats the SnowKid special? 

surprised there isnt a christmas sale going on. Eventually ill get those weight limit increases. 

Desert Disease reduction buff.

Snowkid pet details

1 person likes this

Posted

i love it <3

Posted

Smells like jailtime.
Do people really think we don't catch the ones who do this when we need to? Lol.

Yes, people get away with it (hint: that's why people still do it).

Posted

Damn Christmas Textures

Grinch-Hero.png

Posted

That's not worth my time, please bring forth a better argument. 

Oh, what a wonder it would be to be 14 again.

1 person likes this

Posted

What is this and why am I getting it?

f2a9331f03304504a67b761d5a839b39.png

leave it alone until the maintenance is complete

1 person likes this

Posted

No Christmas tree for the house ! eek what will I do 

Posted

Optimize? game crap...

Posted

I'm going to need that Christmas outfit for my Tamer.  Hoping there are going to be a lot of these up on the marketplace!

Posted (edited)

Again an empty patch.

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted

change server to EU then close launcher.. then change back to NA ... Voila

Confirmed works... Just don't forget to save/save when changing and Thanks for the info didn't even have to close launcher :) 

Posted

You're seriously daft, their are tons of them have you even bothered to google or are you that completely blind? tons of companies out their that login to people's accounts and farm silver for them, sell power leveling, sell accounts loaded with Daum Cash and a lot of these companies even spam messages in-game, you make me laugh. Obviously you have no clue why gifting was disabled in the first place. Grow up.

No, I'm simply educated on the matter, rather than just googling things.
Thanks for your input thought.

I have speculation regarding why gifting was disabled but I do not know why, as I did not work for what was Daum NA.

Oh, what a wonder it would be to be 14 again.

I wish I was 14. I'd have more time to play the game,
Being educated and employed isn't so bad though.

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe because they are having web server and billing system maintenance. Don't be lazy to read the news it's not that tiring.

It eventually worked after I changed the server a few times, before your message. Other people were reporting that it worked for them while I was still getting it so it's not just game wide maintenance.

Posted

looks like gotha rensa next year :<

Posted

Yes, people get away with it (hint: that's why people still do it).

I'm aware. I did not say they don't.
What I am saying is that there are proper methods of going about preventing such, that being said, I haven't really acknowledged any methods people have claimed others are committing fraudulent activities, as i've not committed any myself. I've helped prevent, deter and prosecute those who have in my field of work however. That is the knowledge i'm using to back my claims.
You? 

Posted (edited)

No, I'm simply educated on the matter, rather than just googling things.Thanks for your input thought.

I have speculation regarding why gifting was disabled but I do not know why, as I did not work for what was Daum NA.

I wish I was 14. I'd have more time to play the game,Being educated and employed isn't so bad though.

Obviously not lmfao, It's whatever though thank you for the laughs. Takes 1 minute to google and find a dozen of these sites, but your education didn't involve knowing how to research before talking I guess. I also think you were not around long enough to of heard all the posts from Daum about fraud which was right around the time they disabled gifting.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

these people with the nouver comment... stfu u r still gonna be sht with it.

NOUVER

Posted

"Event" -  Adds Pearl shop items on mass. Ye event.

Posted

Someone gifts me Santa jacket, pretty please. T-T

Posted

Anyone else having issues getting into the game? The game already patched but when I click play I get this message. Patch.thumb.PNG.49080f9477788ebcf50c59bd

1 person likes this

Posted

It would appear that Santa is a tight fisted old B*stard, he's giving us 2nd-hand presents that we already have lots of from previous events....lol

I'll give him Ho Ho Ho and I'm gonna tell him where to shove that candy cane ! ! !

:D

Posted

Obviously not lmfao, It's whatever though thank you for the laughs. Takes 1 minute to google and find a dozen of these sites, but your education didn't involve knowing how to research before talking I guess. I also think you were not around long enough to of heard all the posts from Daum about fraud which was right around the time they disabled gifting.

The difference between you and I is that, you speak your assumptions as fact, where I don't assume I know why anything happened, and back my claims with my experience and education.

This matter almost directly applies to my choice of career.
Thanks for your input though. Shouldn't believe the first thing you see and assume you know the entire process simply because you see the result.
Pretty sure that's defined as ignorance.

3 people like this

Posted

Anyone else having issues getting into the game? The game already patched but when I click play I get this message. Patch.thumb.PNG.49080f9477788ebcf50c59bd

I'm having the same problem. On two different computers

Posted

Nice work, looking a lot more festive now.

Posted

I'm having the same problem. On two different computers

Still 25min maint left, that's why....LOL