• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 14th

321 posts in this topic

Posted

Just leaving this here for people... 
VITHeWb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope the server gets up before 11 AM, or else I would be too busy by then.

Posted

What is this and why am I getting it?

f2a9331f03304504a67b761d5a839b39.png

Not sure but i am getting it too.. I'm guessing because the servers are still down?

Posted

Just leaving this here for people... 
VITHeWb.jpg

Sounds about right, most games never really ever get right on the deadline even if they finish earlier prior to the stated time zone. They're usually fixing it even more after realizing errors in testing I'm assuming.

1 person likes this

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

Sounds about right, most games never really ever get right on the deadline even if they finish earlier prior to the stated time zone. They're usually fixing it even more after realizing errors in testing I'm assuming.

Well it's just people are saying they didn't say it would be longer.. and it's like did you even look?? :/

1 person likes this

Posted

be happy if it is longer, they will give you free boost as always.  take it easy

Posted

Yah it worked for me, still down but i can see the theme now thanks NimB

1 person likes this

Posted

JUST Boring !

But the main point is "Christmas outfits, Furniture, and Decorations have been added!" Soooooooooo hurrrrrrrrrrry up and Buy it before its to late -_->:(¬¬

1 person likes this

Posted

Game is up

Posted

my sister highest character is 51 can i still trade.. even tho it says 56?

what if i help her grind to 56 can i still trade her the gifts?

wish their was in world temporary trade as well xD

Posted

Game is up now 

Game is up

Yeah I see that, YAY!

Posted

Inb4 somebody gets triggered at the main screen saying "Merry Christmas".

Posted

My download keeps stopping. Any advice? I have had it happen before, but I just exit and restart and it fixes it, this time it doesn't work.

Posted

am still getting

Web Maintenance

Dear Players,
We will perform a maintenance as follows.
Date: 14/12 2016 09:00 UTC ~ 17:00 UTC

Posted

server is up. thx for your good work on the maintenance. dont mind the whiners, they just dont know that estimating downtime isnt an exact science

Posted (edited)

Dang, I was hoping one of the purchase packs would be on sale....feelsbad

EDIT: And twitter says deals will be starting tomorrow....one more day I guess :P

Edited by ShadowGearX

Posted

bosstimerpostmaint.thumb.png.eee79b3983e

This is the usual boss timer window on EU when maintenance is extended, nevermind that servers were up at 19 which is the deadline for building node forts.

Could ya'll shift our maintenance to a couple hours earlier so ya don't basically remove these things from wednesdays for us already?

Posted

leave it alone until the maintenance is complete

Wrong.. Maintenance is over and others are able to get in game already apparently. But some of us are still having issues.

Posted (edited)

SERIOUSLY! 5000 Pearls for a Decor Set???!!!!!

I'm guessing BDO mantra of the "Season of good will" is "Tis the season to Bleed the player DRY"

BDO - The scrooge of christmas!

Edited by NoMercy
spelling
3 people like this

Posted

SERIOUSLY! 5000 Pearls for a Decor Set???!!!!!

I'm guessing BDO mantra of the "Season of good will" is " Tis the season to Bleeding the player DRY "

BDO - The scrooge of christmas!

Please, it's only 5000 pearls so you can get "AMAZING SAVINGS" tomorrow during the sale.

Posted

Looks solid to me! 

Posted

Still the same issue after the patch and game has been launched.

Screenshot (65).png

Posted

anyone else not able to get into the game