• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - December 14th

321 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah it is i dont think there is much event lol

Sounds like a stampede to gifts, but I have not logged in yet so could be wrong.  :-P

Posted (edited)

An hour after game launch.. People are in and playing yet some of us are not able to get in due to error -310. Switching servers from NA to EU and back again does not work for everyone, I've tried it over a dozen times. Rebooting computer doesn't help either. The game has patched but will not put forth the log in fields.

Update: Turning off firewall and even switching servers doesn't help either.

Screenshot (67).png

Screenshot (66).png

Edited by Aphy
Update..

Posted

This is vague at best, to be honest... pretty crappy as far as explanations go !

So Santa drops the boxes and players retrieve them. Does this mean its basically a race to see who reaches the gift first? Or does the gift remain for a set period of time and during that time multiple players can interact with it? Is it multiple boxes dropped each time Santa passes over?

O.o

@GM_Caramel

@GM_Axion

@@CM_Aethon

Can we maybe get a slightly more detailed explanation in an events page? 🎁 🎄

Posted

Nouver where

You and everyone who liked this can shove it in your reindeer...

Posted

What is meaned with the ingame message when I log in? Is it be a sale or something?

^

Posted

Boom! Crash...

Posted

My download keeps stopping. Any advice? I have had it happen before, but I just exit and restart and it fixes it, this time it doesn't work.

Delete version.dat in ur install and restart launcher

Posted

Santa's sleigh literally flies around the sky and drops boxes, you'll hear his voice when it drops, run to the boxes and hit R to interact, receive stuff.

I got a sour candy in Calpheon

Posted

Aww the gifting option :D  Thanks for enabling this.  Now to make sure it works properly, Witch Noel for moi!  xD

Posted

Sounds like a stampede to gifts, but I have not logged in yet so could be wrong.  :-P

That's exactly what it is lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah but good luck finding a city/channel that doesnt already have a bunch of ppl faster than you racing to the box grabbing it before you, pets wont loot it, and theres no limit to how many 1 person can collect, so fastest players/toons will benefit rest get dicked

Posted

stupid event, who does he think he is making people chase him around like some groupie. Screw you santa.

Posted

What a bummer, was hoping it would be a drop that everyone could loot but only one person can get the present dropped...I guess be thankful it isn't in combat areas where people would be ganking for claims.

Posted

stupid event, who does he think he is making people chase him around like some groupie. Screw you santa.

Then when you finally get one, it's a bloody HALLOWEEN ITEM that we quested for last month.  Whoever came up with this method and what should go in the box needs to be sent to the corner and not given gifts this year.

Seriously...giving us QUEST halloween items in the damn present?  That literally anyone who had the game could have gone and quested for???  Unreal, slap in the face for sure.

Posted (edited)

An hour after game launch.. People are in and playing yet some of us are not able to get in due to error -310. Switching servers from NA to EU and back again does not work for everyone, I've tried it over a dozen times. Rebooting computer doesn't help either. The game has patched but will not put forth the log in fields.

Update: Turning off firewall and even switching servers doesn't help either.

Screenshot (67).png

Screenshot (66).png

not switching servers from na to eu.....swap the language options....it worked for me, i swapped to french then back to english. and it cleared it right up try that

Edited by Deszie

Posted

This should have been the Black Friday event.

1 person likes this

Posted

that worked!

yup, didn't work with just the region, as soon as I switched languages, the login popped up.

Just in case, here is what I did.  you may be able to skip the exits/relaunches, and it might just work with a simple language change...

1. go to settings

2. change to EU

3. save

4. exit

5. launch again

6. change to NA

7. save

8. exit

9. launch again

10. go to settings

11. select french (normal is english for me)

12. save

13. success

14. settings

15. change back to english

16. save

17. log in

Posted (edited)

@GM how about a ninja patch to limit how many boxes can be collected or make it so the box stays for a few seconds and can be collected by multiple people, hate to see a wonderful game like BDO hosting an archeage style event (play the fastest class with all speed buffs or get nothing)

Edited by DivineEpiphany

Posted

@GM how about a ninja patch to limit how many boxes can be collected or make it so the box stays for a few seconds and can be collected by multiple people, hate to see a wonder game like BDO hosting an archeage style event

*shutters*...acrheage

Posted

Wow, what a stupid event. 100 people scrambling for a box... that only one person can get... that contains a halloween item we already have. You guys do this every event... its like youre doing it on purpose. On the positive side, Decorations/snow looks amazing.

2016-12-15_31556438.JPG

Posted

Ok....my thoughts on Santa, honestly poorly executed. 1 present drops, tons of ppl running to it and only 1 person gets to loot, seriously run around chasing santa for hrs on end to get absolutely nothing. Then halloween items inside as a chance as well. uggg all i can say is ugg. Tis the season to be merry. Santa is supposed to bring gifts for everyone why just the select few that can make it to the gifts faster than everyone else. Nothing in those gifts are game breaking ie boss gear etc, Would it be so hard to allow everyone the fun of getting a present from Santa!

4 people like this

Posted

...Can we keep the snow forever?

Posted

Wow, what a stupid event. 100 people scrambling for a box... that only one person can get... that contains a halloween item we already have. You guys do this every event... its like youre doing it on purpose. On the positive side, Decorations/snow looks amazing.

2016-12-15_31556438.JPG

What outfit is that? I so want it :)

Posted

Corrupt file 25% in rechecking files loop...

1 person likes this