• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How does loot from Santa work?

106 posts in this topic

Posted

So I see Santa flying around and dropping boxes but when I click the box, it says  "Open the present" and I get nothing. What am I missing?

Posted

Obviously, you were bad this year.

22 people like this

Posted

It seems like only the first person to loot can get it.

Posted

If it works the same as it did in Kr- then the first one to loot it gets the loot....

Posted (edited)

Already watching new salty rivalries being formed over this xD. 

TBH it's been comedy gold thus far. I'm hoping it reaches an apex of petty that results in some nice wars.

Had to add in my favorite insult I've seen be hurled at someone for getting the present.

"F**k you you stupid effing kuno t**twaffle"

I had tears in my eyes from laughing after that one.

Edited by Blasphemia
1 person likes this

Posted

anyone have pics of the cosmetic items from the santa box?

specifically deep bamboo hat, and taeguk pieces

Posted

They turned BDO into a Black Friday simulator overnight.. amazing.

12 people like this

Posted

the event looks like first come first serve fail, classes with spamable dashs and players with top fps pc's loot everything while other players get nothing =(

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

anyone have pics of the cosmetic items from the santa box?

specifically deep bamboo hat, and taeguk pieces

Taeguk Tattoo

Taeguk Earring Frontal view though, the only side views appears to be from male characters, which bugged out.

Can't find something about the Deep Bamboo Hat

Edited by Alterist

Posted

Taeguk Tattoo

Taeguk Earring Frontal view though, the only side views appears to be from male characters, which bugged out.

Can|t find something about the Deep Bamboo Hat

Brought to you in part byimage_preview

12 people like this

Posted

Is there anything even worth it or do i just continue grinding?

Posted

Waste of time IMO.

Posted

all it contains are some consumables, a few new cosmetic items, and previous holiday cosmetic items, and some other stuff

Posted

So purely just old event items we missed? meh ill stcik to grinding then.

Posted

I am doing it only for Santa hat, when i get it, I will never do it again.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah this is by far the worst event they have had yet.

Posted

they should make the gifts drop at sausans and other popular grind spots for shits and giggles. Ho ho ho.

2 people like this

Posted

Just remember the spots he drops the presents and wait for him to say "Merry Christmas" (Since they aren't random, its a lot easier than chasing him around).

I gave up when I kept getting "[Event] Sour candy" in every box... >_<

Posted (edited)

Well hot diggity. I guess Witch and wizards are getting another weiner up the butt while everyother class spam cancer dash circles around us.

Edited by Cukacoo
4 people like this

Posted

Yeah this is by far the worst event they have had yet.

I see this posted for almost every event - if each event is worse than the last, just how bad can they get?

2 people like this

Posted

Well if that's the case, then it was stupid to have them drop in town, they should be dropping in the ARENAS near town instead 

2 people like this

Posted

Well if that's the case, then it was stupid to have them drop in town, they should be dropping in the ARENAS near town instead 

That would most closely resemble some Black Friday shopping events in recent years!

1 person likes this

Posted

That would most closely resemble some Black Friday shopping events in recent years!

Oh it still looks and sounds like Black Friday. I have a feeling there is going to be a Kunoichi genocide in the coming weeks.

Posted

I see this posted for almost every event - if each event is worse than the last, just how bad can they get?

no one has ever found the bottom threshold. As companies aim lower and lower, then hit the gutter people thought "finally, this is as bad as it can get". Then some bean counter found a way to drop into the sewer. Now it appears they are trying to drill down below the  TauTona mine. Quality is a bottomless pit of pure sucka$$.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Kind of humorous to watch people follow santa around for a 1st person grab fest.

Though I would like to have some of the housing decor outta that box...i don't think I'm going to spend hours on end "Attempting" to snatch a box before someone elses gets it....its like playing that last man standing trying to win a car.....funny, neat, fun, cool, but ill pass.

Now excuse me while i go make a hundred bucks on the street corner for all the xmas cash-shop stuff i need to buy.

Edited by Andaro
3 people like this