• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How does loot from Santa work?

106 posts in this topic

Posted

talis + jump height food + elixir + gem :P 

Well, once I got on a roof, I was able to teleport (I'm a witch) from rooftop to rooftop (asides from the long jumps). I wasn't able to experiment more with it, as I had to get to bed.

Posted

talis(x2) + jump height food (Stir Fried Veg) + elixir (wind) + gem (Ascention):P 

To make it easier to find in market

Posted

So I see Santa flying around and dropping boxes but when I click the box, it says  "Open the present" and I get nothing. What am I missing?

what your missing is if you get an item that goes to your pearl tab it doesn't pop a big message in the middle of your screen it only shows in the log on the chat box if you have it enabled to show there

Posted

what your missing is if you get an item that goes to your pearl tab it doesn't pop a big message in the middle of your screen it only shows in the log on the chat box if you have it enabled to show there

I got a banner for each item I recieved. The problem is that only the first person gets the gift, but multiple people can interact with the presents before they disapear. I had this happen a dozen times before  actually got a present.

For those of you having trouble getting items. Try Valencia city. 

Posted

To make it easier to find in market

actually I like talis 3, since movement speed 5 xD 

Well, once I got on a roof, I was able to teleport (I'm a witch) from rooftop to rooftop (asides from the long jumps). I wasn't able to experiment more with it, as I had to get to bed.

As long as there's not too much of a height difference (and ofc not too much distance) it seems like we can teleport between roofs just fine (wiz) 

Posted

This event works like this:

Tall guy: you want this candy dont you?
Crying kid: BHUEEEEE!!!111

Tall guy: You want this? *dangles candy over kids head*

Crying kid: BUHUUUUUUUU!!!111

Tall guy: You can almost reach it! I know you want it!

Crying kid: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQshitpostingonforumsQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Yeah this event is garbage. Only saving grace is that the event items are mostly just crap so there is no reason to participate at all.

Also santa is a complete and utter asshole and throws the packages inside NPCs and on unaccesible rooftops.

2016-12-15_327211251.thumb.jpg.cdf157ce8

Posted (edited)

The same person keeps being able to get them while I lag out and get there late. :( The one time I got one before anyone else did, it despawned while I tried to open it.

Edited by Arrelaine

Posted

Shitty event. Not only is obtaining items from the box a pain in the ass, but the items are absolute garbage. Whose brilliant idea was it to include Halloween items?

Posted

. Whose brilliant idea was it to include Halloween items?

IMG_0009.JPG

Posted

U guys are just doin smth wrong.

Not a single inaccessible box seen in these 2 days, and i chased every santa i had in calpheon. I got millions of garbage filled my bag.

Got every box he dropped and every item possible %D until today i finally got my fox mask and im done with this event forever :3

yay.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not a single inaccessible box seen in these 2 days, and i chased every santa i had in calpheon. I got millions of garbage filled my bag.

Got every box he dropped and every item possible %D until today i finally got my fox mask and im done with this event forever :3

yay.

Just look at the screen I posted like 4 posts above yours... Thats inaccessible.

Posted (edited)

Just look at the screen I posted like 4 posts above yours... Thats inaccessible.

Calpheon is the best catching spot. 0 contest.

But i can easily hop on that house with any costume boots, talis 2 piece set and jump height stone in boots with my kunoichi's double jump 

even without all this there are plenty ways to climb on that tavern, look around for places to grab

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

I robbed Santa.2016-12-15_45995697_20161215_082954.thum

Santa hat gender locked like the Pearl Santa Hats? And are those two the same? And pics pls :D

Posted

I got one! And I got something I already had... Thanks, Santa. :(

Posted (edited)

But i can easily hop on that house with any costume boots, talis 2 piece set and jump height stone in boots with my kunoichi's double jump 

even without all this there are plenty ways to climb on that tavern, look around for places to grab

Did not manage to get my wizard on that roof even with jump height potion...

I demand senior privileges for this event!!

Edited by Korvgubben

Posted

why no Purnado gear from this box? we are ripped off just cause our NA/EU version wasent around last christmass xD

Posted

E3h8oNu.png?1

Well, santa was nice to me after all.

Posted

It seems like only the first person to loot can get it.

That would be pretty unfair don't you think? I was in Hidel and some one got a box and he got coal. Another box dropped and I grabbed it and I got an X-mas ornament.

So purely just old event items we missed? meh ill stcik to grinding then.

Pretty much. Its just a little extra thingy for those bored in town. Nothing special, and free stuff never hurt so.

Posted

I got a banner for each item I recieved. The problem is that only the first person gets the gift, but multiple people can interact with the presents before they disapear. I had this happen a dozen times before  actually got a present.

For those of you having trouble getting items. Try Valencia city. 

I didn't get a banner on a single item that went to my pearl tab and I got 3 elions tears a temp horse whistle and a earing

the dozen or so items that went to my normal inventory all had banners and I was alone in Valencia so ya I got loot from every gift I touched

Posted

yay.

Just because you haven't seen one, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen :P (while I do agree that all the roofs are accessible though. So that's mostly ppl not thinking well enough to realise how to get up). For example, was watching the calpheon santa from a high point and he dropped a present that looked like it'd land on a roof but instead went through the roof :/ Of a building you can not get inside >.< 

Posted

nothing personal, but I must hate you now. Spent an hour in calpheon and another in Valencia got zero boxes. Fml.

Posted

You can easily jump up there from the house next to the inn. 5 movement speed + fish outfit gets me there 90% of the time. I'm a Ranger so no double jumps.

Loot after a few hours of chasing Santa around Heidel. Just need that pirate flag & eyepatch and I'm good.

pvCSMRX.png
Ate some candies and deleted wolf noses and horse whistles.

Posted

Magic carpet is part of that 5 piece set?

Posted

Magic carpet is part of that 5 piece set?

Nah, it's an independent item.

Posted

So what is then nr 5? :D