• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Art for Gifts

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First of all I apologize if this goes against any forum rules, I briefly looked at the forum rules post and didn't find anything against this, so hopefully I didn't miss anything .

Since gifting has been temporarily re-enabled I was hoping to trade art comissions for pearl shop items as i'm broke and the Christmas items are adorable ;; (again I hope this doesn't go against any terms)

I am on the NA servers (sorry for forgetting this little detail)

Examples of art~
Full body Full body 2
Waist up

Items wanted:
Sorc Ghillie Suit
Sorc Noel costume set
Artisan memories out the butt
Sorc Fish Costume

*whisper* or you can grind me for xp while I draw ;n; )b i'mlazy and weak wristed ;-;

sorryittooksolong.png

Edited by Kurophe
2 people like this

Posted

If I had the money I would do it ;-; maybe if I have money left over from paying bills and paying for college I might do this, cause I personally love art, and yours seems great!

Posted

If I had the money I would do it ;-; maybe if I have money left over from paying bills and paying for college I might do this, cause I personally love art, and yours seems great!

Thank you ;u; ! I appreciate the kind words and your interest <3 It was nice to see the first comment wasn't nasty ;; was fully expecting someone to tell me off right away though i'm still bracing myself for it ;-; )/ so thank you for being sweet~

Posted

Thank you ;u; ! I appreciate the kind words and your interest <3 It was nice to see the first comment wasn't nasty ;; was fully expecting someone to tell me off right away though i'm still bracing myself for it ;-; )/ so thank you for being sweet~

No Problem. xD 

Posted

Might want to add NA or EU there! And possibly character/family names. Sounds like a nice idea, though, and actually somewhat tempting. Plus your art's very cute! That said my main hesitation with art is always that I end up ever-changing in what I play in most games and find it hard to pick a favorite. Not to mention always wanting to find something to improve! Will think about it, though. Assuming there's no rules against it, and...obviously depends somewhat on the NA/EU factor, since I don't actually have a 56+ on one of the two. Though if you are on the side where I -can- help, happy to do the grinding thing. :P

Also might be good to be a little patient cause there was mention of some 'christmas deals' thing but we're not seeing it yet. :(

Posted

Very tempting D:

Posted

Love your art style :) 

Posted

In other MMOs I've played these threads were always considered RMT.

Posted

Might want to add NA or EU there! And possibly character/family names. Sounds like a nice idea, though, and actually somewhat tempting. Plus your art's very cute! That said my main hesitation with art is always that I end up ever-changing in what I play in most games and find it hard to pick a favorite. Not to mention always wanting to find something to improve! Will think about it, though. Assuming there's no rules against it, and...obviously depends somewhat on the NA/EU factor, since I don't actually have a 56+ on one of the two. Though if you are on the side where I -can- help, happy to do the grinding thing. :P

Also might be good to be a little patient cause there was mention of some 'christmas deals' thing but we're not seeing it yet. :(

Ahh I knew I was forgetting something! Thank you for reminding me ~ I've added that now, I am on the NA servers ~ and thank you for the kind words! I definitely understand the hesitation for character art when playing a game ;; I feel like i'm also constantly changing/never satisfied ! I'd love to see some christmas deals going on~ I could use some more pets D: mine just aren't doing the job well enough

Very tempting D:

Thank you ;u; ! I'm happy to hear you think so

Love your art style :) 

Aw yay! I'm glad to hear it~ s'sweet of you to say!

In other MMOs I've played these threads were always considered RMT.

Ahh poop ;; well hopefully if that is what this is considered they'll just remove it/ask me to remove it and no trouble will be found quq? It'd be nice if I wasn't breaking the rules/contributing to why gifting was disabled in the first place

Posted (edited)

sure, i'll take u up for it. Been too busy myself to art.
Trade ya a fish outfit for full body ninja awakening concept, 6 blades, and red/black hair.
ninja01_zpskdsbcpdo.png

Edited by 4Honor

Posted

sure, i'll take u up for it. Been too busy myself to art.
Trade ya a fish outfit for full body ninja awakening concept, 6 blades, and red/black hair.
ninja01_zpskdsbcpdo.png

Yay i'd love to ;u; sounds like a fun one~ any specifics on posing and all that ~? or specific details*

Posted (edited)

thx for the artwork there Kurophe, been busy with FFXV to repost and also new year art rush~
artwork done by Kurophe

Fate%20FanArt_zpsdkrzejdy.png

Edited by 4Honor
new image