• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

gifting The "Gift of Giving" Megathread

265 posts in this topic

Posted

Pfft...  to your mom maybe!

Necrophilia? Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Posted

I most want the warrior wing outfit with weapons and armor (set). 

Will pay it forward! 

N/A Server ! 

Ig name : Forbannet 

be on tomorrow, pm me here to set this up! 

Posted

Hi, well, honestly, all I want for Christmas is Wizard Desert Ghille Suit. I recently moved towards the desert, recent as of today xD And I think this will help me stick it to Heatstroke and Hypothermia since I am generally bad at remembering my hotkeys. I'm mostly a PvE player and rather remain inconspicuous and people generally tend to avoid the people in Ghille suit as they grind. I'd really appreciate this and will pay it forward as soon as my trade starts picking up workers again. Please and thank you!

Server: NA

Family Name: Nomoru

Character Name: Zanori

Gift: Wizard Desert Ghille Suit

Posted

Necrophilia? Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Aww...  that went from funny to sad real quick T_T

Now I feel bad.

Posted

Don't go around telling too many people I do nice stuff...  I got a reputation to uphold xD

ZEGRAM IS VERY NICE

Posted

I would dearly love a wizard red lord outfit (doesnt need to be premium), i dont often "beg" :$, but its the only thing i would like. I understand they are expensive and its an expensive time of year, but it would be greatly appreciated .

I will pass on my good fortune, should i receive one!

EU Server

Family Name : Jatelius.

I will be around for most of today.

Posted

Whelp...  I've been discovered...  time to make  my exit!  *smokebomb*

Posted

Wow you guys are super nice to do this, hope the people who received their gifts are super appreciative of this gesture 

Posted

My most wanted gift would be the Maehwa Kyrill outfit. Looks so amazing.

Posted (edited)

Dear Santa, im trying to purchase a Labreve Weapon & Outfit Set Premium from the Marketplace for my cute Witch since she got finally her awakening but for god sake i have no luck with the silly bidding system. never ever managed to get something via bidding.. now i would like to ask if you could maybe think of me and send me the nice outfit my way?

Even only the Sphere Skin would be so awesome! <3<3<3

Sphere.thumb.jpg.df3c77c7938236d9ab4b1ca

Thank you so much dear Santa, i promise ill be a good girl for my entire life! <3

Jeanina Sharivar, European Servers (Valencia 5 most of the time)

Edited by Jeanina

Posted (edited)

Hello :) 

(Witch) Desert Camouflage Premium Set   

European Server
Character name: Beauty
Family: Queens

PS: Help "Amsel" husband first please, after hearing his story made me sad, give to him a gift first if there's still someone giving gifts :) :x Thank you!

Edited by QueenOfBeauty
added information

Posted

I'm actually surprised by how many people are gifting. Its pretty heartwarming. :)

Posted

Merry Xmas everyone!

Wizard Treant Camouflage Premium set please.

EU

Family Name: Cheeze

Character name: HoisinChef.

Posted (edited)

Im asking for my husband who doesnt want to ask. sob story incoming.

He is disabled, and in tons of pain all day everyday. He has many back issues, which no medication helps besides injections. But those only come by so often. BDO is one of the few things that can keep him thinking straight. The only thing in the game he cant get a hold of are pets like everyone else haha. He needs at least one more to have the max of 4, so he can grind without wasting so much time being mad at the pets lol. if your willing and able, he is looking for Cats, Macaws, and Hawks. Thank you for the consideration.

tl;dr

Husband is in tons of pain, bdo makes him happy, he needs pets.

NA

Red_Sky

AcidPhoenix 

Edited by Amsel
husband caught me :O
1 person likes this

Posted

A ghili suit would be awesome! 

ign Fallstar(Daenerys) NA server

Posted

Tantu Berserker outfit

EU

ign: Cyrusinrampage

Posted

If I could ask for my boyfriend? I got my wish. So I understand if not. It's more of a, I really wanna give him something and can't thing, than he needs it.

He's got MCS and so can't go out too often - a friend gave me the money to get him the game and we both love to go out and fish and kill mobs. I'm a college student and broke, and he can't work and his ssi is paying off bills and family food.

Thing is, he doesn't have any pets and he commented that he really likes the sheperd dog, the brown guide hawk and the fox. Could I ask someone to gift him one of these? Just one, and randomly - I dont want him to know I asked or why he's getting a gift.

I'm not telling him I'm asking. xD

His family name is Nethersoul, and his character name is Detreyl. We are on NA.

Posted (edited)

I'm wishing for my self Artisan memmory's, i'm at 119 stacks for my tet atm :(. IGN Draconis . Family name : DragonSoul . server Europe

Edited by Draconis
1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Santa,  

I was able to buy a noel outfit off the market somehow,  but no matter how many value packs I sit,  wait,  and bid on,  I can not seem to get a single one.  This new bid system is greatly flawed.  I spent the last  of my holiday pearls buying a non-marketplace outfit for someone dear to me. My remaining value pack time is 8 days,  please help santa? Also,  Santa,  do you know if i have to redye my outfits if my time runs out and i managed fo get another?  Or what happen  to my items in all that extra storage space? 

Merry christmas! 

NA

Daerlithe

Aubi

Posted (edited)

I would like the Maehwa Fishing Costume :D  Ive always wanted to fufill my dreams of being one with the mermaids if only santy claus will understand my wants this would also dearly help for when i disconnect and my boat leaves me stuck on a island and i have to swim >> had to do this more then once and it take 30 or more mins to get back to velia :x

My Server NA/ Family Zack / Character Zekkala

Edited by averiah23

Posted (edited)

Dear Santa, 

I have had a rough week with waking up at 4am trying to get the title Destroyer of dreams and failing and failing my chemistry exam this week has been rough, i wish to ask for a Ghilie suit.  I have always loved the flowers on the ghillie suit i am mainly a PvE player, and PvP has always given me anxity.

NA
Family name: Asmera
Character: Pirius

Edited by Ninaruu

Posted

Hello,

EU  Server 

Name: ninja66

Family name :Karma4

Looking for Value pack because never gonna win bid can pay 10 mil worth meals and pots xD

Ty in advance if wanna help and

Merry Christmas:D

Posted (edited)

hi guys gues i cant hurt to try i would like a hawk/scarlet macaw/dog for christmas thnx in advance.

server: europe

family name: roronoa

char name: messina

gift:  hawk/scarlet macaw/dog

2016-03-16_122012936.JPG

2016-05-06_455596788.JPG

2016-05-06_455651536.JPG

2016-05-06_455659928.JPG

Edited by dohgoh

Posted

This is a very cute idea.

I will send 1 random person a gift as soon as I hit 56 on my wizard.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Character name: Rampage
Family name: Criticals
Server: EU

I would love the Canape set for my warrior, I accidentally over gifted my friends by an extra maid each and couldn't afford it anymore. They were happy so I'm not upset but as stated would love that canape set :x.

Merry Christmas all!

Edit: IRL friend bought me the costume, if any santas are still willing I just need the weapons ^_^

Edited by Criticals
1 person likes this