• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

gifting The "Gift of Giving" Megathread

265 posts in this topic

Posted

Pets and other things I can earn buy off the market but inventory space and weight is beyond me >_<
12 isnt fun unless ur schedule is 4 on and 3 off. then its kind of nice having long weekends plus u get overtime without noticing.

Na a lady I work with quit so untill we find a replacement I'm bridging shifts, so 60 hour weeks, not fun.  The upside though is I work graveyards and my job is chill as hell, I have a ton of downtime where I just browse forums or like watch Netflix and junk like that.  All in all I love it,  0 supervison, I know what I need to do and I do it well xD at work as we speak lol.

Anyway I'll see what I can do in a few hours and I hope I can get you something or someone else does, inventory space/weight is a very sensible ask :-D

Posted

Hey there!

It's been rough 2 years for me with a lot of unemployement, sicknes (Asthma, COPD[chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]) and had to fight depression caused by it.

I start to feel better now that I started playing BDO ~3-3 1/2 weeks ago with an old friend. Of course it is very time consuming but in my current state I am unable to work which comes, at least for the game, pretty handy. The downside of this is, that I don't earn any money and have trouble to pay the bills and rent. I saved some money in better times which I use for rent now. Sadly there is no money left to use for games. Anyways I didn't lose my good spirit and neither did I lose my humor even though it was a hard time. Like every year (for 4 years now) I'm helping out in an homeless shelter and helping others is really the best therapy for helping oneself.

We shouldn't forget that this is the spirit of christmas. To think of other people than ourselves.

Maybe there is someone out there, who has a little more money than I do (which is not that hard lol) to gift this old friend of mine a little something for his Wizard. He's been helping me very much in the past years but he doesn't feel to well at the moment and there is not much I can do to help him right now. So maybe a little gift would cheer him up?

It would be great if theres a kind soul out there who could fulfill my christmas present.

Kind regards ♥

This is really touching. Your wish is to gift a present ... NA or EU?

How do I gift people I want my person to wake up with his/her present

you gift him/her after he falls asleep and hope it will  be delivered before they wake up.

Posted

This is really touching. Your wish is to gift a present ... NA or EU?

you gift him/her after he falls asleep and hope it will  be delivered before they wake up.

"Your wish is to gift a present" - Yes, this describes it very well :-)

We're playing on EU! Added it in my wall of text lol

Posted (edited)

"Your wish is to gift a present" - Yes, this describes it very well :-)

We're playing on EU! Added it in my wall of text lol

Send me the details in a private message. I would like to gift you and your friend a little something so just let me know what you guys want and we will make it happen :) 

P.S. You will have to wait till I get home from work though :)

Edited by Isteria
2 people like this

Posted

This is such a lovely and heart-warming topic to see. Such a nice change from the usual forum.

I hope everyone gets what they ask for! We'll see what I'm paid for Christmas and I may have to share this year too.

In the mean time - Happy Holidays, all the best and Thanks to all those who do give out a little something!

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Posted

Arrisans memories.... lots and lots of them... my obsession with upgrading knows no bounds.

Posted (edited)

Well i ever since i'm not able to buy things of the internet cuz every online payment transaction closed in my country, everything is gifted to me haha xD unless i grinded with ingame money and bought the real money stuff tho

If i asked for a gift i would say all XD, but i only wanted the Character Slots/Weight Limit/Inventory Slots/Pets all those things tho

Thanks to OP of this thread :D

And to whoever bought the gifts for people <3

Y'all Amazing Qt people haha

Edited by EzzyLupe

Posted (edited)

Family name : Anesjka            ( A N E S J K A  for clarification )

Server : NA

Would make this little Kuno's Christmas a warm special day if was able to get a Kunoichi Noel outfit :x

Edited by Visnja

Posted (edited)

*Item received*

What a lovely idea! - If anyone is gifting i would like to receive the Tamer Noel outfit please. Tamers look so cute in it :D 

Family name: Grilled

Name: Aastrid

Server: EU

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

What a lovely idea! - If anyone is gifting i would like to receive the Tamer Noel outfit please. Tamers look so cute in it :D 

Family name: Grilled

She needs this.

She looks adorable in it. xD

Posted (edited)

Server : EU

IGN: SwiftBlade 

Family: Transient

༼ つ◕_◕༽つ Any Ghillie ༼ つ◕_◕༽つ 

for maximum Ninja assassination efficiency. 

Edited by SwiftBlade

Posted (edited)

She needs this.

She looks adorable in it. xD

The snow boots and the scarf!!! :3 

https://youtu.be/dP94CPkCmVU this video would sum me and and my Tamer up xD 

Edited by Aastrid
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl this Christmas :x It has always been my dream to be a fish and live in the ocean. But alas, I am but a poor witch and haven't learnt the ability to become one with the ocean. :$ 

Please Santa, hear my prayers and make me a fish for Christmas!

Love from,

Family: Vividhart

Name: Saya_Nyx

Server: NA

Edit: Was gifted tonight :) 

Edited by LirrynRivers

Posted

I've been a good maehwa since my awakening, I haven't PK'ed many randoms and enjoyed nodewars and sieges.

Please santa can I have a Noel Maehwa set?

Char name: Sayalin

Family name: Ryuuguu

EU.

Posted (edited)

Maybe OP can consider doing something like put up a christmas tree picture with decorations with people that recived gifts ie globes for senders and gifts around the tree with ppl that got gifts names :D

Just a suggestion ^_^

(I'm sure we have some great photoshopers around here :3 )

Edited by hakutzu
4 people like this

Posted

Na a lady I work with quit so untill we find a replacement I'm bridging shifts, so 60 hour weeks, not fun.  The upside though is I work graveyards and my job is chill as hell, I have a ton of downtime where I just browse forums or like watch Netflix and junk like that.  All in all I love it,  0 supervison, I know what I need to do and I do it well xD at work as we speak lol.

Anyway I'll see what I can do in a few hours and I hope I can get you something or someone else does, inventory space/weight is a very sensible ask :-D

ouch. awhile back I used to be a corrections officer. so i used to do 56 hour a week a lot. voluntold is not a fun work policy but ya graveyard is the best when you have to pull overtime. 

Posted

I wish that everyone receives the gifts they wish, especially @Asterotis to thank her for the sweet sweet idea eTwssO6.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe OP can consider doing something like put up a christmas tree picture with decorations with people that recived gifts ie globes for senders and gifts around the tree with ppl that got gifts names :D

Just a suggestion ^_^

(I'm sure we have some great photoshopers around here :3 )

Good Idea :D

Posted

I wish that everyone receives the gifts they wish, especially @Asterotis to thank her for the sweet sweet idea eTwssO6.gif

I packed myself, but she refused the package when the postman came to her. 

Thats the kind of horrible person Aster is.

1 person likes this

Posted

I packed myself, but she refused the package when the postman came to her. 

Thats the kind of horrible person Aster is.

5rgZjXc.png?1

I keep asking santa, but he won't drop you from his sleigh...

D:< IF I GET ONE MORE WOLF NOSE OR DEVIL HORN HEADBAND...

Posted

Yeeeah at least stating server is a good idea. Edited mine in. Others who haven't should do the same, haha.

Posted

5rgZjXc.png?1

I keep asking santa, but he won't drop you from his sleigh...

D:< IF I GET ONE MORE WOLF NOSE OR DEVIL HORN HEADBAND...

2016-12-04_411444898.thumb.JPG.69d5efba9

WTF ASTER QQ

2 people like this

Posted

2016-12-04_411444898.thumb.JPG.69d5efba9

WTF ASTER QQ

LOL grab it Aster ! %E7%AC%91%E3%81%84%E8%BB%A2%E3%81%91%E3%

Posted

Maehwa noel costume, so I could be female santa ingame gift-guide-main-image-sexy-santa-girl.gi

Posted

IF you love your mom , gift me Maehwa Xmas outfit K ???? KKK ????

THX :D