• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

gifting The "Gift of Giving" Megathread

265 posts in this topic

Posted

EU

Family name = Kureimoa

Character name = Hiruda

Clead helmet for Valkyrie, pleaaaaaaaase its the last piece i need to my outfits <3

Posted

Server: NA
Request: Fish costume for my musa

Posted

Eu

Family name: ShadowsArmy 

Character: IrisX

I would love the noel outfit for my witch <3 its a great outfit and sadly i havent seen them on the marketplace yet :'( 

Posted

Dear santa i would love a pair of silk corset underwear for my witch 
ps

server NA
family name: yogurt
IGN: MixBerry 

bdo-silk-corset-underwear.jpg

Posted

Lovely idea!

I would love to have underwear for my wizard.

Server : EU

Family : Sappho

Char : Calvaras

<3

Posted (edited)

Hello! i guess trying doesn't hurt xD

my cat it's gonna have lil beautiful kittens soon so i'm playing less time because i have to tend her, hopefully the birth will go well..

soo, i am trying to complete my Cavaro horse set, i only was able to snatch the stirrups at the market, so i am missing the BARD the SADDLE and the CHAMPRON  and i would rly love to complete the set :x (alternatively i would be happy also with a Trina set) thankyou!^_^

in exchange i can send free kittens pictures when the are born to my personal SantaxD

server: EU

family: Sparkling

char: KeiRen

Edited by Ren
1 person likes this

Posted

This is such a sweet idea! I cant afford to gift anything but I will wish everyone a warm fuzzy holiday season.

holidays-christmas-cats-animals-wallpape

4 people like this

Posted

I'd love to be able to get a Cat or SnowKid for my friend who doesn't have a forum account >.< Not level 56 so can't gift them Q.Q

Server/Region: EU

Their family name: Symada

Happy holidays everyone and have a continued good afternoon/evening, 

Greetings: Traveler (EU).

Posted (edited)

I am one of those people in a low income household. Food and bills take priority over anything frivolous like stuff in a game and therefore kind of binds my hands to getting certain things for myself in-game. I'm extremely grateful for the things that you can get on the marketplace though. 

I'd really love the maid outfit for my Witch ingame. I do a crapton of processing every few days and having to pull out 900 at a pop is a bit tedious when I'm doing 8k~ I'd get it for myself but I cannot - So I figured, why not and posted here :D 

Server/Region: NA

Family Name: Bellantine

I hope that you have a great day and a very, very joyous holiday season. 

Also want to add that (regardless of gifts or whatever because y'know who gives a hoot about pixels in a game) because this is a time of year that is often times very sad and lonely for a lot of people.. I want to put it out there that anyone that ever needs anybody to talk to judgement free, please feel free to add me and talk to me. I'm game to talk to anyone and listen to anyone on pretty much any topic. If you need a shoulder to lean on or someone to vent to about even the silliest of topics - I'm here and I promise that I will listen. 

Update! Christmas gift received. Many thanks to @Zegram. <3 

christmaswish.jpg

Edited by SereneDreams
Got my pressie.
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

edit:

there are people here way more deserving i think so removing my request. if anyone is still interested, you can message me here (on NA) but one of these other people should get something tbh.

Edited by Nicolina

Posted

i have gifted 2 people already but i must admit what made me gift were not the me me me me posts. I would rather help people who enjoy the game but cant afford the "convenience". I would also want 2nd 3rd 4th costume myself but I know many people who have been trying for months to get that 10% xp bonus from any set or get a pet cos playing with 1 penguin is tough. Sadly not many of these people post here because they dont want to be seen as beggers. 

But that's me. Others may gift differently. 

begging? isn't this an event?

Posted

I honestly am only here for a chance at a snowkid. I've worked up quite a bit of credit card debt elsewhere and can't afford to get one before they disappear. Would really appreciate it.

Family Name: Waru

Character Name: Tatakiwaru

Region: US

Posted (edited)

So many newbies with no post history....

Here's my problem... I really would love to gift someone something, but I'd like to feel like who I'm gifting to isn't one of the people who have randomly PK'd me.  :)

Edited by Shaynae
4 people like this

Posted

Here's my problem... I really would love to gift someone something, but I'd like to feel like who I'm gifting to isn't one of the people who have randomly PK'd me.  :)

I'd say me because my main's a 55 maehwa and I've never won at PvP in my life but.. I was gifted my top wish already.  :P

Posted

My AP/DP is too low to PK anyone right now lmao 
R i p p e r o n i 

Posted (edited)

Seriously just want the Musa's Western Frontier Crescent Blade. If anyone could gift me that, I would be extremely grateful.

IGN: Kotaro_Amon

Family Name: Aogiri_Tree

Edited by iKaneki_Ken

Posted

A pair of Atanis Boots for Warriors for me please x.x

NA server

Family name: LucisCaelum

Username: Exeus

Posted

i actually don't pvp and generally run away if someone flags on me lol. feels like a waste of time for me and the other person probably trying to get levels and money :<

Posted

Server: EU

Family Name: Arrishok

Character: Eldaxa

Fairly new to the game, it's the MMO I've been looking for for years (it's what I hoped ESO would be)! I'd love the Cavaro Outfit for my Witch if there's some kind soul out there :)

Happy Christmas to all.

Posted

Family Name: Xettus

Character: Vattori

Channel: Balenos 6

I work long hours this month so i am mostly fishing at Heidel during the day

I am wishing for Musa western frontiers weapon and costume classic set

Merry Chritmas to all.

Posted

Uhum hi~ ^^ Would like the pet "Snowkid" (๑>ᴗ<๑)

Family Name: Plushie

Char Name: Lyu

Thanks, and happy xmas ♥

Posted

This is such a sweet idea!!  If anyone would be willing, I would live to have the Snowkid pet or a Red Panda.  I would also love to pay it forward later this week :).

Family Name: Farshaw

Char. Name: Eowin

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Posted

Hello. I'm almost done completing my Valkyrie's appearance, but there is only 1 thing missing. So here's my request:

Server: EU

Family name: Evadein

Requested Item: Kylia Outfit Set

Thanx a lot random stranger ^_^

Posted

I can gift you a value pack! I have enough for the upcoming 6 months myself anyway

This is pretty sad. Looks like I get coal this year :)

douche.png

2 people like this