• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

gifting The "Gift of Giving" Megathread

265 posts in this topic

Posted

Aww dang guys, I just read the news section and there will be a Christmas sale T_T

I coulda maximized my Santa gift giving spree had I waited like 2 days...  I really wish they would announce stuff they plan on adding like a week in advance...  I mean dude...  I probably would have been able to send out 2-3 more gifts had I just known there was a sale.

*sigh* now I'm all bummed...  *grumble* wheres Santas special egg nog!

5 people like this

Posted

Aww dang guys, I just read the news section and there will be a Christmas sale T_T

I coulda maximized my Santa gift giving spree had I waited like 2 days...  I really wish they would announce stuff they plan on adding like a week in advance...  I mean dude...  I probably would have been able to send out 2-3 more gifts had I just known there was a sale.

*sigh* now I'm all bummed...  *grumble* wheres Santas special egg nog!

You shouldn't feel discouraged, look at the people who you helped :3

*Hands you holiday milk*

holiday-milk-punch-sl-x.jpg?itok=6k8X4zC

Posted (edited)

I'd really like to have Wizard's Red Lord Costume Set because it feels bad to see same old robes all over, would cheer me up really nicely

Server: EU

Family Name: Muttalip

Character Name: Mutalip

Thanks  for this community event and gifters.

Edited by Muttalip

Posted

Hello, I have been out of work for a few weeks and can't afford to buy much, let alone digital goods, so I would appreciate any generosity thrown my way, and try to do the same given the chance in the near future.

Server: NA

Family Name: Anaksul

Character Name: Anaksul

Gift: I would really like a sky hawk pet!

Posted

Would love to get my hands on a Western Frontiers or Cantusa - Musa Costume. No weapons needed really :) Have a good xmas 

Family Name: Crux

Character Name: Oku

Posted

e167aed4aa.png

this lil adorable fuggly <3 / Or a Sky Hawk / Desert Fox :)

Ign: OniNoOni_Chan or Lena_Lee (IF i'm fishing) EU.

Fam: Haaaku

If not that pet , surprise me :D I don't mind.

ahha so this is who you are ingame you dont deserve shit for killing me 2 times for nothing il ad someone else and gift them

Posted

ahha so this is who you are ingame you dont deserve shit for killing me 2 times for nothing il ad someone else and gift them

Aw thanks man/girl , cute stuff. idk who u are tho

Posted (edited)

Edited by Fyrelie

Posted

Nobody showed up to take winter screenshots together :( , so.. maybe santa will visit me to bring  a desert fox I can cuddle with? :x

EU - Ragrador Neecros

Posted (edited)

I wish an x16 expansion slots or Awakening wizard set (lord red Weapon and outfit)

EU - Nimre

Edited by Nimre
Set name :)

Posted

You shouldn't feel discouraged, look at the people who you helped :3
*Hands you holiday milk*

holiday-milk-punch-sl-x.jpg?itok=6k8X4zC

Ugh I want one of those in me like yesterday!

Posted (edited)

Merry Christmas Everyone!~ 

I'm hoping some kind Santa would be willing to leave me a witch Kibelius Weapon & Outfit Set A under my tree on the NA server!~ 

Sadly, I cannot gift anyone this year as money is tight.. :(

Edited by Talirin

Posted

NInja Cantusa set for my Demon Ninjaaaahhh! Need to look good.. ;)

Family name: Kvervandi

Character name: Luscifer

Posted

I wish some inventory expension and artisan memory please

EU - Gwoom Masamae

Posted (edited)

While I was checking the forums i saw this thread so I decided to make a forum account so I can also post in case any1 feels generous since I saw they made some ingame discounts.

I would like a Venecil Dress (Sorc)

* And since is X-mas and simple ingame currency i would also like to offer a small token of appreciation if some1 decides to gift me something 100x Food of choice /besides khalk,Whale,Good Feed/on forum pm)

Eu serverss

IGN Fam.Name : Chaeran

Main Char: Cecalia

Thank You for this thread and Merry X-Mas to everyone !

Edited by lasher1s

Posted (edited)

After all this time playing, my witch is still in the same shoddy robes. In celebration of the new awakening I think it may be time to see her in something new. If there's anyone out there feeling the generous spirit, I would love to be able to see her in the new [Witch] Labreve Weapon & Outfit Premium Set. I'm attempting to buy it off the market but you know how well that normally goes.

NA server; Family name: Solest

Thank you so much @Shaynae my witch is finally out of her rags! Happy holidays!!

2016-12-21_1241660359.JPG

Edited by Solest

Posted (edited)

Would be super nice if I can get a Witch Venecil Dress set. Leveling up my trading to do the Calph Timber Crates. But kinda of tough to do a lot of afk processing without it escpieally I can only be at my computer every like 8-9 hours. Merry Christmas!

Server: NA

Family Name: Acissa

Character Name: Xaycia

Edited by emory

Posted (edited)

Edited by Heyoka

Posted

Hi, I would love to have the new witch premium Labreve awakening outfit.  Its so sexy and my Wavves feels so naked without it.  Please make her feel better, thanks and Merry Christmas everyone.

Fam name- Ubik

Char name- Wavves

Thanks!

Posted

As far as I can tell weight increases can't be gifted....just as an FYI to those who ask for them.

Posted (edited)

Hi,

if someone wants to gift me something: I'm really having a hard time to snipe a Noel set for my Tamer.

Edit: I'm playing  on EU by the way. Also If you need further information, feel free to PM. I could give out a full screenshot aswell.

6yEDSh7.png

Edited by Raens

Posted

I am one of those people in a low income household. Food and bills take priority over anything frivolous like stuff in a game and therefore kind of binds my hands to getting certain things for myself in-game. I'm extremely grateful for the things that you can get on the marketplace though. 

I'd really love the maid outfit for my Witch ingame. I do a crapton of processing every few days and having to pull out 900 at a pop is a bit tedious when I'm doing 8k~ I'd get it for myself but I cannot - So I figured, why not and posted here :D 

Server/Region: NA

Family Name: Bellantine

I hope that you have a great day and a very, very joyous holiday season. 

Also want to add that (regardless of gifts or whatever because y'know who gives a hoot about pixels in a game) because this is a time of year that is often times very sad and lonely for a lot of people.. I want to put it out there that anyone that ever needs anybody to talk to judgement free, please feel free to add me and talk to me. I'm game to talk to anyone and listen to anyone on pretty much any topic. If you need a shoulder to lean on or someone to vent to about even the silliest of topics - I'm here and I promise that I will listen. 

Update! Christmas gift received. Many thanks to @Zegram. <3 

christmaswish.jpg

That is the nicest thing I have seen in this game!  Kudos!

1 person likes this

Posted

That is the nicest thing I have seen in this game!  Kudos!

Don't go around telling too many people I do nice stuff...  I got a reputation to uphold xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't go around telling too many people I do nice stuff...  I got a reputation to uphold xD

HEY ERRBODY, ZEGRAM DOES NICE THINGS!

1 person likes this

Posted

HEY ERRBODY, ZEGRAM DOES NICE THINGS!

Pfft...  to your mom maybe!

1 person likes this