• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

This type of RP..

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Heidel's RP at its finest :D

RP.png

RP2.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this supposed to be funny?

6 people like this

Posted

I am immature and as such this resonated with me very deeply.

The testicle swaying had me actually laughing

1 person likes this

Posted

Jane Austin can't touch this.

1 person likes this

Posted

They should probably use the RP chat thats for RP no?  I like coming back to my afk character and reading terrible storylines, its almost like a mini soap opera but I never see it resolved as the people disappear!

One time some dudes were like RP practicing in the arena, I ran up to them and yelled "SECRET BOSS ZEGRAM APPEARS!" and attacked them, got my ass kicked and ran away yelling "YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF MEEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhhhhhh"

2 people like this

Posted

They should probably use the RP chat thats for RP no?  I like coming back to my afk character and reading terrible storylines, its almost like a mini soap opera but I never see it resolved as the people disappear!

One time some dudes were like RP practicing in the arena, I ran up to them and yelled "SECRET BOSS ZEGRAM APPEARS!" and attacked them, got my ass kicked and ran away yelling "YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF MEEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhhhhhh"

Them pills shalt put your mind at ease me lovely lady.

bill-cosby-memes-07-550x545.jpg

Posted

RP chat takes energy like the other channel wide chats. It would also be extremely inconvenient because all the RP on the whole channel would mix up with each other.

General chat is the best channel for public RP. If it's ERP I'd probably keep it in private chats like whisper or party chat.

1 person likes this

Posted

Afk training in Heidel has made me pick up the weirdest stuff that is going on in some of those houses.,

Posted

You are trying to slowly reveal your hand fetish. It shows in your writing. I see you.

Posted

Heidel's RP at its finest :D

RP.png

RP2.png

Absolutely disgusting and I'm sick of hearing it!  And it gets worse!  I block EVERYONE I see doing this garbage!

Other than the fact that most of what they do is offensive, it's NOT RP at all.  As a live action roll player in RL for over 25 years, they have NO idea how to do it.

RP is "living the character" you are portraying as you would in real life. What these idiots are doing is reading/writing from an erotic book it seems. Or trying to anyway. They all sound like they are 12 years old at best and this garbage turns them on. 

Bottom line is that it DOES NOT BELONG in an MMO.  Period!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Is there a special place for lewd RP in heidel? Some red light district I don't know about.

Absolutely disgusting and I'm sick of hearing it!  And it gets worse!  I block EVERYONE I see doing this garbage!

Other than the fact that most of what they do is offensive, it's NOT RP at all.  As a live action roll player in RL for over 25 years, they have NO idea how to do it.

RP is "living the character" you are portraying as you would in real life. What these idiots are doing is reading/writing from an erotic book it seems. Or trying to anyway. They all sound like they are 12 years old at best and this garbage turns them on. 

I agree people who write description things like *hugs you* or "Places chicken into a pan" should never RP again. 

Edited by Kyungri

Posted

Lets weigh this out, those retards getting their rocks off, or you being a 50 year old LARPer bichin about it. What is more sad?

4 people like this

Posted

Chill bruh , let people have their fun in their own way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw

*giggles*

Posted

6min into a 10min shit in the stalls at work and I run across this post mfw

IMG_1744.thumb.PNG.642fc9e80585319de4762

1 person likes this

Posted

Chill bruh , let people have their fun in their own way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw

*giggles*

I did not know this existed. I think that when doing it, it's fun, but seeing from the outside, it's really cringe worthy. (I had to watch it 3 times cause i'm dying)

Lightning Bolt. This guy should be nerfed, no cd.

Posted

I did not know this existed. I think that when doing it, it's fun, but seeing from the outside, it's really cringe worthy. (I had to watch it 3 times cause i'm dying)
Lightning Bolt. This guy should be nerfed, no cd.

If you think LARPing would be fun you may also be interested in staring directly at a cats anus!

Posted

If you think LARPing would be fun you may also be interested in staring directly at a cats anus!

Well i dont make fun of people enjoying their hobby/passion as weird as it may be : |

1 person likes this

Posted

6min into a 10min shit in the stalls at work and I run across this post mfw

IMG_1744.thumb.PNG.642fc9e80585319de4762

Only 10 minutes? Standard office poop time is 15!!

Posted

This reminds me of an ancient joke from before the web (irc days) where two people were trying to erp but the guy kept including mistakes like falling off the bed, pulling a muscle, and then trying to use candle wax erotically but failing and lighting the curtains on fire. Was magnificent.