• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pearl Abyss About to Destroy The Economy and De Value Progress in BDO

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5if610/kr_patch_note_for_15th_december_by_chopper85/

Attendance events that gives people DUO Ogre Rings, DUO Tungrads, T8 Horse, PRI Ogre Ring, Kzarka, nouver, Dandes.... so, rip the economy? this is how the developers intend to fix a problem that they designed? by making everyone a billionaire! GREAT! i can only hope that these items are bound. Kakao need to say something about this, is this coming here or what.

EDIT: Crisis averted, it seems that this event is year long basically, so thank RNGesus for that.

Edited by DeiTy93
1 person likes this

Posted

Weeeeee.

Posted

I+didn+t+know+there+was+an+erection+leve

4 people like this

Posted

Imagine the tears of the lvl 60+ guys when PA raises the softcap again.

You want to be at the very top, you need to be prepared to make this game your second only job. Drop out for 6 months and the filthy casuals have all caught up to you.

4 people like this

Posted

OK_thumb.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Don´t seems this bad whe you you look at the original event page, you see they only get 21 seals of shakatu, so i think it would take you at least a year to get enough for Duo stuff if they hand out these coins 5 times a year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don´t seems this bad whe you you look at the original event page, you see they only get 21 seals of shakatu, so i think it would take you at least a year to get enough for Duo stuff if they hand out these coins 5 times a year.

Yes i read this too, if thats the case then iam good. 

Posted

Too bad we wont have dark knight anytime soon. *sob*

Posted

For there version of the game and how long it's been out, this seems pretty reasonable honestly

Posted

if you didn't see this coming, you haven't been paying attention

this game is imba ----- and it's costing them players. maybe once everyone's competitive they can finally get around to fixing the broken karma system and whatever else.

Posted

So, you think this is bad when they simply let people who have 3 characters on different servers gain billions AND SIX boss armors? Oh ok. I thought that would be the thing everyone would complain about. But nope, many people we trying to defend themselves claiming that 'everyone should of known' n shit. For one, we have a massive gear imbalance right now. Considering that many people got billions from the merge, it puts a severe disadvantage on people who didn't do the merge. Two, the average KR person has the current top tier NA persons gear. They are so far ahead gear wise that this is a good way to catch up and give people a chance to get back into the game. This will NOT ruin the economy at all. I guarantee most people won't sell their ogre ring. I'd be happy with that over what I currently have any day.

De-value progress? Enchanting is literally all this game is and that's RNG. Someone who got lucky can get DUO ogre as soon as they get the money while someone who has been trying for months hasn't been lucky enough. You saying because the guy who got lucky his first attempt at duo should instantly out progress someone trying for months? Last time I checked, progression is something you work for, and this RNG doesn't reward that, it's simply luck. What's the chance that you were one of the ones who abused the merge and got a lot of money? I don't think the average player like me would EVER complain about things like this. Is it because you're going to get pvp competition or something? That you won't massively outscale people anymore and you might actually have, idk, a fair fight? Just a hunch.

7 people like this

Posted

So, you think this is bad when they simply let people who have 3 characters on different servers gain billions AND SIX boss armors? Oh ok. I thought that would be the thing everyone would complain about. But nope, many people we trying to defend themselves claiming that 'everyone should of known' n shit. For one, we have a massive gear imbalance right now. Considering that many people got billions from the merge, it puts a severe disadvantage on people who didn't do the merge. Two, the average KR person has the current top tier NA persons gear. They are so far ahead gear wise that this is a good way to catch up and give people a chance to get back into the game. This will NOT ruin the economy at all. I guarantee most people won't sell their ogre ring. I'd be happy with that over what I currently have any day.

De-value progress? Enchanting is literally all this game is and that's RNG. Someone who got lucky can get DUO ogre as soon as they get the money while someone who has been trying for months hasn't been lucky enough. You saying because the guy who got lucky his first attempt at duo should instantly out progress someone trying for months? Last time I checked, progression is something you work for, and this RNG doesn't reward that, it's simply luck. What's the chance that you were one of the ones who abused the merge and got a lot of money? I don't think the average player like me would EVER complain about things like this. Is it because you're going to get pvp competition or something? That you won't massively outscale people anymore and you might actually have, idk, a fair fight? Just a hunch.

Dude i am a wizard, if anyone needs advantages in pvp right now its me, but i see your point but you cant deny that the market being flooded with items that cost 800 billion isnt worse than a few people with enough foresight to see the devs merging all server storage and event items.

Posted

Dude i am a wizard, if anyone needs advantages in pvp right now its me, but i see your point but you cant deny that the market being flooded with items that cost 800 billion isnt worse than a few people with enough foresight to see the devs merging all server storage and event items.

I said, it won't be flooded. Hardly anyone will sell it because hardly anyone has that gear. If people were smart they wouldn't sell them 20 ap for a necklace? Nobody, besides the people who only play this game for lifeskills / people who have a TRI ogre ring will sell it. If people were smart and took this game seriously, nobody will sell it. 'a few people'? I know many people who gained billions from this merge. Infact the thread concerning the merge was flooded with people saying they are going to gain big amounts of items. Not to mention the people who started making 3 characters. There's 2000+ manos ruby necklaces in the market, that's the fallout from the merge and the laurens boxes. More than a 'few'. 

Posted (edited)

img img img K9xuyQU.png 

Edited by Hagakure
1 person likes this

Posted

i can haz t8 hoars thank u

Posted (edited)

Too bad we wont have dark knight anytime soon. *sob*

we are getting close to be 1:1 to kr

we are getting DK after the Witch/Wizard patch next week. They will give news on DK soon after that. 

and a lot of this game is blocked by Gear Score giving people higher level gear that is nearly impossible for normal casual players to get allows players to experience content in the game they normally wouldn't have other wise.

people here and on other games love feeling supirior over players so getting mad at gear giveaways is understandable but this game really realise on people to be higher gear score then they are currently. It is also a get players back technique. 

Edited by Ten

Posted

we are getting close to be 1:1 to kr
we are getting DK after the Witch/Wizard patch next week. They will give news on DK soon after that. 

and a lot of this game is blocked by Gear Score giving people higher level gear that is nearly impossible for normal casual players to get allows players to experience content in the game they normally wouldn't have other wise.

they haven't even given us news on nouver, let alone valencia 3 update. 

why the ----- would they give us news on kamasylvia 1 update soon after witch/wizard..

Posted

wheres never opps I mean Nouver?

Posted

they haven't even given us news on nouver, let alone valencia 3 update. 

why the ----- would they give us news on kamasylvia 1 update soon after witch/wizard..

DK isn't appart of Kamasylvia, Kamasylvia isnt even out in KR yet preping for it in up coming patch.

Nouver is a mistery  ''Valencia Part 3'' is coming up this month expect it next week with Witch/Wiz update.

Posted

Well DUO Ogre ring here i come. Kappa

Posted

Until people find out Pearl Abyss is going to nerf exp caps, buff horse breeding rate and add new boss gear & accesories drops with the new maps evil smile onion head

Posted

Well in MMO casual player always wins!
I can't wait to put my hands on all this stuff ;)

Posted

They are handing out free gear in KR because new content is about to come out and I bet that means new stronger gear. Those ogres and boss armor won't be BiS anymore 

Posted (edited)

MEE25Lx.png You remind me of those salty jelly elitist scrubs from vindictus iIjrsPr.png are you one those scrubs. Because only a elitist would be trigger by this.

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

don't worry this event is on the way :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0