• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Unexpected error 900

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Launcher runs but I cant login.
cant seem to find a repair option either.

Do I need to redownload the game?

Posted

I have this error too

1 person likes this

Posted

Same error.

Posted

Same error.

Posted

Just appeared here after DC too...

Posted

Posted

Just now happened to me....come on man. This is not the 310 error

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah just got dc and now have this error this is ridiculous all the issues im having with this game is making me really consider why i left everquest2 for this constant DC and errors. fix your darn game

Posted

same here. would rly like to hear some officials now

Posted

Yep. Got the same error. Don't know what the hell is going on. Also everything east of Heidel now has this really obnoxious green residue over the ground that seems to ignore NPCs and disappears when talking to NPCs/randomly during attacks. I think this patch done jacked up the game. Compensation plz.

Posted

Game disconnected on my machine, another machine with same connection stayed logged in. Getting 900 error when trying to log in.

Posted

me to(

Posted

@CM_Aethon

This error is now occuring, cannot log in, error 310 fixes do not work

Posted

Same error for me as well. I can't login to my account on the official website either. It tells me my password is invalid.

Tried the 'forgot password option' but didnt get an e-mail either. 

This is in EU.

Posted (edited)

Yea my husband was on and got dc'd now he keeps getting the error as well. I am going to try and see if I can log him in on my pc after I close out my game.  Edit: So I logged out of my game and before trying his account I tried to log back in and am now getting the same 900 error as him. So I guess it is time for "anime and chill" till I pass out. Hope they get you guys back on and fix it soon!

Edited by Xenia_Neasa
Adding in new things

Posted

Same error here. The website is also trying to telling me that my email or password is incorrect... -.-

Posted

Same error. My roommates are in the living room playing the game with no problems at all though. I'm the only one of the three getting this error. Rubberbanded then DC. Tried to relog an stuck on this error.

Posted

Please find a solution

It's not error 310 but "unexpected error (900)"

This error is not noted in your error's list

is it a new error ?

Posted (edited)

Xepoz I have exactly the same problem like you . I hope that soon would fix it

Edited by MarioSnk

Posted

I think it's a new error from them trying to fix the 310 error.

Posted

same here

Posted

I have the same, except I didn't get dc'd, I played and logged out yesterday, everything was fine, now I'm trying to connect but I get this error.

Posted

"Unexpected error (900)" is what I am seeing from the launcher also.

Posted

same here, game closed 2 min ago out off nowhere

Posted

Just got error 900 as well.. restarted computer and router and still error is popping up