• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disconnects

83 posts in this topic

Posted

got disconnected like 5times in row

i guess is santa event to have something wrong in the code

Yes maybe.

Posted

3 times to me

Posted

gg bug desert

Posted (edited)

Same , after a 10hour patch yesterdsay , it is a -----ing joke !

RIOT RIOT !!!!

Kill yourself

Edited by Edaron

Posted

Why do they always reply to the tweeter?

this is your official fprums ffs! some of us dont have a tweeter!

Posted

me to

Posted

After maintance i can feel that everything has been speeded up but from this morning i am obtaining a lot of dc

Posted (edited)

Have been playing fine from 06:00 to 09:00 UTC..

Now impossible to play with this disconnects..

Edited by Poper

Posted

Me too, never happen before.

Now its, d/c after d/c anfter d/c.

Posted

Have been playing fine from 06:00 to 09:00 UTC..

Now impossible to play with this disconnects..

it's power of i do not care router

Posted

Same here, disconnecting every few minutes.

Posted

Played since launch and only had maybe 2 dcs from then until yesterday.
Now with the "upgrades" i dcd 3 times in 10 mins.
Glad we had that extra hour of maintenance to sort things out.....

Posted

kakoplz.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

same here this is getting ridiculous cant even afk fish or go from 1 town to another Disconnect every 3-5 min Im already getting tired of this game and now since my workers don't work when we are offline i cant even wait out till they fix it because im losing money not being online just started since patch  Daum tell your Coders they cant just google translate code from KR to US they need to do the work kind of hard to play a game that rewards you for staying online when you cant stay online.

might be time to go back to SWTOR or DC universe or maybe its time for daum to make a test server like other mmo's so they work out this stuff before they go live as of now im giving up till its fixed.

OCc61DA.gif

Posted

same here this is getting ridiculous cant even afk fish or go from 1 town to another Disconnect every 3-5 min Im already getting tired of this game and now since my workers don't work when we are offline i cant even wait out till they fix it because im losing money not being online just started since patch  Daum tell your Coders they cant just google translate code from KR to US they need to do the work kind of hard to play a game that rewards you for staying online when you cant stay online.

might be time to go back to SWTOR or DC universe or maybe its time for daum to make a test server like other mmo's so they work out this stuff before they go live as of now im giving up till its fixed.

OCc61DA.gif

Aye, thowing snowballs at red droids on Coruscant is much mire fun than being disconnected.

Posted

Keep disconnecting now same as everyone here since this Dec 14th patch, tried to afk fish overnight and woke up to the game locked up. I had no issues before this patch after I installed a new video card into my machine and my internet has always been fine.

Posted

same here .. :(

Posted

I've given up for the night. Constant disconnects, sometimes before I even get past the character select screen...which has never happened before. Whatever they did in the last maintenance, I hope they didn't spend too much money on it.

Posted

Well it seems its working fine now.. been logged since 10:00 UTC with no issues..

Posted

I'm getting a lot of lag spikes and some serious amount of random loading screens.  My game never crashes but the lag spikes and the random loading screens are getting really weird.  I've never gotten this much loading screens and lag spikes since the last patch.  Actually, i don't get lag spikes and random loading screens when I play so what the ----- is really going on?!

Posted (edited)

Today I logged in and crashed 5 times in a row in about 30 minutes this morning so I reinstalled the game. After the LONG download patches to reinstall I logged in and only DC'd 3 times all day but now its back to normal with fishing in Velia. I tried going out on the boat to get away from town that doesnt work either. Im losing a ton of money not being able to fish now it DC's every time whether on shore or out on the boat within 5 minutes so instead of afk fishing overnight I now log out of the game.

UPDATE: Guess they are not going to fix this meaning this will be -----ed up through December.

Edited by Tabri

Posted

I have much of the same issue. I keep disconnecting and its several times in a row. It seems to me that it occurs mostly during daylight hours for me; its been this way since the server merge. I think they honestly downgraded a lot of their hardware since they are probably losing business due to stiff competition. Its made the game somewhat unplayable for me, which is a shame since I've dropped a lot of time and money into it. Guess I'll go play other games. Korean Heidel Santa is kind of lame anyways. *throws old event items at you*

Posted

Still seeing a lot of continuous desync followed by a DC. Anyone else?

Posted

I have also been freezing and dc'ing since the last patch. I noticed that it comes with the snow and Santa in the main cities. I have just tried afking in Tariff and I seem to be doing fine without the snow.

Posted

My game has started disconnecting often again too. :( That.. and more lag than usual. 

For me it doesn't matter at all of I am in a city or not. Or if there is snow or not.
Even if I'm in a quiet/empty place without snow or anything unusual the game disconnects.