• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disconnects

83 posts in this topic

Posted

me too

Posted

I can't even load in right now because it disconnects me immediately :/

Posted

I am having the same issue as Lichtspiel. I get disconnected straight from the loading screen or soon as I actually get into the game. Since the holiday patch, actually and I'm certain it and lots of players is the reason. It irks me though since I haven't been able to play for days now and have not been able to get in to collect my event awards. I am totally angry and bummed.

Posted

Same here; any fix for it?

Posted

Waiting for another patch is the only fix I suppose. They had fixed it with a patch before for a short while. Let's hope they manage to do so again. 

Posted

the game is unplayable right now log in dc log back in dc 6 time s its just retarded ow wait i can beter say it like this it make s me retarded ^^

Posted (edited)

This is happening too often to me as well.  I cannot stay connected for more that 1 minute during these stretches.

Edited by Zeven

Posted (edited)

Please advise, this has been ongoing since the last scheduled maintenance (12/14/2016).

I able to log in and get into the game w/o any issues.  Right about the 5 minute mark, the game client locks and crash back to the desktop.

Tried multiple different channels and same effect as describe above happens.  I have gone through and deleted the one file/folder that forces the reinstall of the latest patch as well.  

Other game titles are running w/o issue.  

I have rebooted my router that connects the home network multiple times and I have rebooted the PC multiple times as well, same result as above.

I really do not want to go the uninstall and re-install of the whole program if at all possible.

This is really annoying as a paying customer not being able to use a product that I have paid for and have sunk additional monies into this game title not to be able to play for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the "canned" response from the GM:

Just a FYI...already did all of this crap....fix your sh!t ppl

GM Maselcu

GM Maselcun (Black Desert Online)

Dec 20, 14:58 CET

Hello, I am GM Maselcun and I will be assisting you with your ticket today.

Thank you for contacting Black Desert Online Customer Support and your interest in the game.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your connection to the game.  This error may be related to a network problem, please try the following steps to fix it:

Windows 7:
Click "Start", click "Control Panel", click "Network and Internet", click "Internet Options", click the "Connections" tab, click "LAN Settings", turn off all options.

Additionally, please also try this:

• Power cycle modem/router: Shut down all computers connected to the modem/router. Power down and unplug the modem and the router if you're using one. Plug in and turn on the modem and router, and allow them to completely boot up until the front panel connection lights on the modem show a steady connection.

• Disable antivirus

• Disable firewall

• If using Wifi connection, switch to wired connection if possible

• Turn off any VPN or ping booster

• Make sure your router, firewall, ISP is not blocking the ports 8888 and 9991 - 9993
    You can check this here: http://portquiz.net:8888/
    If you can see the homepage - it's okay.
    If you can't see it - you have your 8888 and 9991 - 9993 port blocked by router/firewall/ISP.

We also suggest trying to connect to the internet without the router (ie: plug your net cable directly to your computer) to make sure it's not a router related problem.

I hope this fixes your issue! Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

GM Maselcun
English Games Master

Our knowledge base is regularly updated with current issues. It will answer some of the most common questions and save you having to wait for a response from a Games Master.

You can access the knowledge base by following the link below. https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us You can also follow our social media pages for news and announcements.

https://www.facebook.com/BlackDesertOnline/https://twitter.com/BDO_news

Edited by Tensai
Updated information.