• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Chrismas Bundle - Information

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Get Your Christmas Bundle for FREE!
December 14th, 2016 - January 4th, 2017

• Refer-5-Friends
    Invite your friends to play Black Desert Online. If 5 of your friends purchase a game pass, or hit level 40 before the event ends, you will get the Christmas bundle (Noel Costume) for free!

• Purchase Explorer's Package
    If you purchase an Explorer's Package during the event, you will get the Christmas Bundle (Noel Costume) for free.

• Pearl Shop Gifting Returns!
    Pearl Shop Gifting has returned for a limited time during Christmas and New Year! Only characters above level 56 will be able to use the gifting function.
Edited by CM_Praballo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

FREE!

Just kidding, it's not really for free..

Edited by Jojo
25 people like this

Posted (edited)

meh

The more important question is.. Gotha Rensa..when?

Nouver is a myth. The KR videos are fake :v

Add tint to ghillie pls ;w; I love the snow on mine and I want it forever
2016_12_16_83687443.jpg

Edited by KFC
3 people like this

Posted

nouver?

Posted (edited)

Can i get a Nouver Sealed Box if i bought the game 7 times

Edited by EzzyLupe
1 person likes this

Posted

nouver?

Nouever

Posted

If i gift something to a friend, do i get a noel costume too ?

Posted

Refer-5-Friends
Invite your friends to play Black Desert Online. If 5 of your friends purchase a game pass, or hit level 40 before the event ends, you will get the Christmas bundle (Noel Costume) for free!

So I get 5 people buy game while playing on my invite code or they just get lvl40 but don't need to buy the game?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wheres the christmas sale?

Posted

But that is not for free xD

Wheres the christmas sale?

They are under maintenance right now, so maybe in 1 hour.

Posted

Maintenance should be over now, or not?

Posted

Maintenance should be over now, or not?

What Maintenance....?

The one that no one can see?

I looked Forum, Twitter, Facebook..... nowhere something about a "Maintenance"......

Posted

What Maintenance....?

The one that no one can see?

I looked Forum, Twitter, Facebook..... nowhere something about a "Maintenance"......

Main page, click on "SHOP" boom! maintenance.

Posted

Main page, click on "SHOP" boom! maintenance.

Oh nice.... "That" Site where i look 1 time a Month......

Posted

Damn, I want to spend all my christmas money into pearls but the site is still offline :(

Posted (edited)

Its up.

Daily Sales..... so far up to 60%

Game Paket sale 50%

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

Can't even buy the deals with pearls, good that I didn't buy any yet

And the deals don't even display on my computer for me, it always redirects me to purchasing the game package.

Posted

Refer-5-Friends

Can I get 2 costumes if 10 of my friends will purchase the game? 

Posted

Why is the wintersale Just such a piece of shit black friday sale recycle ? Im bummed as -----.

Posted

So we just refer our alt email, level to 40 and get the set? Or does your "friend" actually have to buy the game to get it?

Posted

So we just refer our alt email, level to 40 and get the set? Or does your "friend" actually have to buy the game to get it?

5 friends either have to purchase the game, or all hit level 40 in the 7 day trial using your guest pass, before the event is over. You can find your "Refer-A-Friend" code under your account page.

Posted

"Free"  9_9

I already gave out all my codes so no chance for me, oh well.

Posted

@CM_Praballo

Can I get confirm that it's an OR option for refer 5 friends? I mean either my friend level up to level 40 OR buy a game pass right? Not BOTH

Posted

If i gift something to a friend, do i get a noel costume too ?

@CM_Praballo Can we get clarification on this? It's in the title but unlike the 1st 2 ways you don't specifically say we get anything for gifting.

Posted

• Purchase Explorer's Package
    If you purchase an Explorer's Package during the event, you will get the Christmas Bundle (Noel Costume) for free.

what if i gifted the game to my friend one month ago with guest pass and he now wants to upgrade his account to explorer? can he do it?