• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What is Paymentwallet? New System Kakao?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

hey, i uploaded some Pearsl today, and i saw a different thing then before. Paymentwallet.

What is Paymentwallet? Why did they change the Charge form?

Yours,

JJ

Posted

These things happen all the time, does it really matter 

Posted (edited)

uh paymentwallet is a known hacker site be careful of viruses might wanna check your account now

Please see my post further down in this thread for clarification.

Edited by GM_Rhotaaz
Offering clarification

Posted (edited)

fail :P

Edited by Catastigma

Posted

I got the same thing...is this really something to worry about?

Posted

I bought two things. Seem to work fine.

Posted

A heads up when they make changes like this would be nice... 

Posted

It seems there has been a small amount of confusion on the new payment process and I just wanted to clarify a few things.

Kakao has partnered with Paymentwall, in order to simplify purchases for Black Desert Online.

This will allow you to take advantage of over 150 payment methods worldwide, including credit/debit cards, mobile payments e-wallets, bank transfers, prepaid cards and many others.

PaymentWall will also directly handle any payment issues that you encounter, so please direct your concerns to them by emailing support@paymentwall.com.

We are confident that this partnership will improve the overall service levels for Black Desert Online, taking away many of the issues our community experienced when attempting to make a purchase.

2 people like this

Posted

this all sounds shady ..... I can smell those cayman bank accounts getting fat....

Posted

Seems that they have money to waste in paying others to do less work but no money to improve their potato servers...

Posted

Seems that they have money to waste in paying others to do less work but no money to improve their potato servers...

This is a silly and off base comment - please.

Posted

It seems there has been a small amount of confusion on the new payment process and I just wanted to clarify a few things.

Kakao has partnered with Paymentwall, in order to simplify purchases for Black Desert Online.

This will allow you to take advantage of over 150 payment methods worldwide, including credit/debit cards, mobile payments e-wallets, bank transfers, prepaid cards and many others.

PaymentWall will also directly handle any payment issues that you encounter, so please direct your concerns to them by emailing support@paymentwall.com.

We are confident that this partnership will improve the overall service levels for Black Desert Online, taking away many of the issues our community experienced when attempting to make a purchase.

Could you put back Paysafecard payment method on Christmas Sales like during Black Friday...?

Posted

People complain about payment issues and demand a fix.

Fix is provided.

People still angry.

2 people like this

Posted

This is a silly and off base comment - please.

That is your opinion, and i find it very silly also.

Posted

People complain about payment issues and demand a fix.

Fix is provided.

People still angry.

Well yeah, its like no matter what - people are never satisfied or appreciative of anything on these forums...

Maintenance for replacing a router to improve network... Ppl pissed it took 9hrs.

Black stone event...ppl pissed it doesn't drop enough stones.

Events that give out free items that in turn ease all the pain from crappy RNG...ppl pissed prices in the MP dropped on said items.

Kakao & PA have a tough crowd lol

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a cash extraction device. Rather than tricking you to pay digitally they have invented a device that can physically extract your cash from you without having to make games and tricks to fool you into giving them money.

Posted

It's a cash extraction device. Rather than tricking you to pay digitally they have invented a device that can physically extract your cash from you without having to make games and tricks to fool you into giving them money.

aka "NOEL"

Posted

Sound not good, paymentwall is make me crazy !!!>:(

Posted (edited)

I paid for Daum cash and it says it went through from BDO email, Paypal Email and even this new paymentwall says "your good bra" but i still don't have my pearls.....
I'm hoping it just is being slow? But... It's a bit disheartening because I never had an issue with them and pearl money before this day.
I entered  support ticket, i'm hoping someone can help.

Edit: Resolved!!!!! 

Edited by JustFiyen