• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Desert on PS4 - XBOX ONE

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello community :) 
My name is Ricky , in game BM-Ricky , nice to meet all of you :) 
I open that topic because i see more of my friend and more people can't play that game easy because the PC are too bad.
Btw i open that topic for make a question to all the moderators and all the people who work behind this beautiful game,i know is hard to change all for console game but at the end you can make really a good profit on PS4-XBOX ONE because this console don't have a massive mmo... the only 1 is Skyrim but is really death and i don't like really :( .... if you can give me an answer i really appreciated.
Sorry for my bad english :) 
Thanks for all your work and good game to all :) 

Posted

I open that topic because i see more of my friend and more people can't play that game easy because the PC are too bad.

?????

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't expect a game that can't run well on high end PC's to be on peasant consoles.

13 people like this

Posted

Probably not

Posted

yeah i know btw with a range of 30 fps this 2 console can run this game very well and 30 fps stable no lag

is my dream to play black desert on ps4 or xbox one.

i know is a stupid question but if you have a ps4 or xbox one you can see neverwinter is online and really more people play that shiting game and pay for play.... 

Posted

My PC is almost 4 years old, and can play this game no problem. Your friends need to stop being lazy and buy a moderately okay PC from this decade. 

Posted

If i'm not wrong they have plans to put BDO on PS4. But we don't know if will be cross-platform like FFXIV or separated like Warframe. .-.

Posted

The game supports controllers and as far I can tell it's very well designed for those, since most of the moves are via command.

The problem is that probably Kakao won't work on ports and supports for consoles, there various problems, such as dedicated servers, cross platform play and many more, so it's unlikely to happen.

Posted

Sony have a very specific set of quality criteria that must be met before a publisher can release a game. Guess what? This game ain't passing in a million years. Fact.

Posted

If i'm not wrong they have plans to put BDO on PS4. But we don't know if will be cross-platform like FFXIV or separated like Warframe. .-.

hopefully freaking NOT.... out of all the games I wouldn't want to play cross-platform with console players..... this is undoubtedly the one.

I get pissed off just thinking about it, omg.

Posted

I don't see how this can harm the community in any way. However I think it will make a horrible port.

1 person likes this

Posted

They can release a downgraded version on consoles. Ive seen that before. I think they even managed to get ff14 onto the ps3.

Posted

yeah i know btw with a range of 30 fps this 2 console can run this game very well and 30 fps stable no lag

is my dream to play black desert on ps4 or xbox one.

i know is a stupid question but if you have a ps4 or xbox one you can see neverwinter is online and really more people play that shiting game and pay for play.... 

30 fps... Until you enter Heidel. Then console dies at Karanda.

3 people like this

Posted

Tell your friends to get jobs so they can build a real gaming rig.

1 person likes this

Posted

hopefully freaking NOT.... out of all the games I wouldn't want to play cross-platform with console players..... this is undoubtedly the one.

I get pissed off just thinking about it, omg.

why all this rage? o_o

Posted

why all this rage? o_o

No rage, just typing my thoughts :)

Posted

sorry but this isent gonna happen ever due to consoles are weak in comparsion to the hardware you need to play this max all.

Posted

Don't expect a game that can't run well on high end PC's to be on peasant consoles.

I would point out FF14... but that game is optimized well lol.

Posted (edited)

Hello community :) 
My name is Ricky , in game BM-Ricky , nice to meet all of you :) 
Btw i open that topic for make a question to all the moderators and all the people who work behind this beautiful game,i know is hard to change all for console game but at the end you can make really a good profit on PS4-XBOX ONE because this console don't have a massive mmo... the only 1 is Skyrim but is really death and i don't like really :( .... if you can give me an answer i really appreciated.
Sorry for my bad english :) 
Thanks for all your work and good game to all :) 

ESO, Neverwinter and iirc DCUO say hi

edit:and FF14

Edited by Raxor

Posted

BDO will be ported to console next year.

They already said.

Posted

Exactly.

Consoles use bargain basement hardware so when you get a few people together it would crawl along.

Posted (edited)

HELP!

MY SIDES... 

THEY ARE IN ORBIT!  xD  xD  xD

Edited by iller

Posted

PC MASTERRACE

Posted (edited)

BDO will be ported to console next year.

They already said.

If you want a preview of how shitty that will run, just go check out PlanetSide2 on the PS4  ... looks like arse too

Edited by iller

Posted

If you want a preview of how shitty that will run, just go check out PlanetSide2 on the PS4  ... looks like arse too

You'd be surprised by the amount of people who already play with shitty graphics, on third world potatoes, unable to get over 25 FPS.

1 person likes this