• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[[Event] Christmas Gift Box] why do we have nerfed version of this?

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[Event] Christmas Gift Box

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/17412/

- Description:
A box that contains Santa's gifts. Randomly obtain 1 of the following when used: [Event] Pirate Bandana [Event] Pirate Eye Patch [Event] Pirate Flag Purnado Armor Purnado Gloves Purnado Shoes [Event] Mount Resurrection Reset [Event] Chick Balloon Headband [Event] Santa Hat [Event] Medium Energy Tonic [Event] Unknown Dye Box Bundle [Event] Elion's Tear [Event] Item Brand Spell Stone [Event] Horse Flute (7 Days) [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (1 Day) Christmas Decorated Candle Christmas Decorated Lace Wall Christmas Black Spirit Wall Ornament Christmas Black Spirit Scowball [Event] Tear of Repentance [Event] Appearance Change Coupon (1 Time) [Event] Max HP Increase Scroll [Event] Stardust Candy [Event] Sour Candy [Event] King Candy [Event] Hot Chocolate [Event] Small Energy Tonic [Event] Candy Basket Roast Chicken

Purnado armor:

yep why do we have a nerfed outfit box here?

Edited by ambyentlight

Posted

Those yellow letters...my eyes.

Posted

I was looking forward to those possible sets since researching forever on how to get them. Too bad we don't have them.......

Posted

like these sets are in our version of the game already but no way to obtain them and forsome reason they wont even add them to the cashshop....

Posted

Well all the stuff in there are event cosmetics from other events, maybe they plan in having another event one of these days that gives these out *shrug* just guessing.

Posted

The issue is they wont add this costume or rather im not even sure they realize its already in game just unobtainable

Posted

The issue is they wont add this costume or rather im not even sure they realize its already in game just unobtainable

The thing I find odd is that its in the actual armor section and not listed in the top with the other costumes(P). I know it isn't a paid costume and so far only seen as an event set but why list it as normal armor? I don't know just seems weird to me hah 

Posted

for ranger press f4 (Beauty) charactor action clothes the costume before underwear is it.

theres no P but forsome reason we are not allowed to have it xD

Posted

Yea I have looked at them all dozens of times because I want them!! haha The sorc one is my favorite and rangers is pretty nice from all the other sets. 

I wish a dev would respond to this question because its been asked a lot all over but no ones ever gave a clear answer sadly :( 

Posted

I wish a dev would respond to this question

Devs do not read the NA/EU forums. CM and GM's do and then forward some of the stuff (not sure about if it's all suggestions or just a few) to PA/KR. Then it's PA's choice if they wanna answer it or not, even if they do, it's not sure they'll "agree" with the suggestions.

[Event] Christmas Gift Box

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/17412/

- Description:
A box that contains Santa's gifts. Randomly obtain 1 of the following when used: [Event] Pirate Bandana [Event] Pirate Eye Patch [Event] Pirate Flag Purnado Armor Purnado Gloves Purnado Shoes [Event] Mount Resurrection Reset [Event] Chick Balloon Headband [Event] Santa Hat [Event] Medium Energy Tonic [Event] Unknown Dye Box Bundle [Event] Elion's Tear [Event] Item Brand Spell Stone [Event] Horse Flute (7 Days) [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (1 Day) Christmas Decorated Candle Christmas Decorated Lace Wall Christmas Black Spirit Wall Ornament Christmas Black Spirit Scowball [Event] Tear of Repentance [Event] Appearance Change Coupon (1 Time) [Event] Max HP Increase Scroll [Event] Stardust Candy [Event] Sour Candy [Event] King Candy [Event] Hot Chocolate [Event] Small Energy Tonic [Event] Candy Basket Roast Chicken

Purnado armor:

yep why do we have a nerfed outfit box here?

Normally I'd tell you to stop troll but good question actually :/. I'd love to have those Brand Stones and dye boxes :x

Posted

Bump need a reply from a gm cm

Posted

Devs do not read the NA/EU forums. CM and GM's do and then forward some of the stuff (not sure about if it's all suggestions or just a few) to PA/KR. Then it's PA's choice if they wanna answer it or not, even if they do, it's not sure they'll "agree" with the suggestions.

Normally I'd tell you to stop troll but good question actually :/. I'd love to have those Brand Stones and dye boxes :x

We do have the dye box bundles from Santa. I've gotten 3 so far(so 9 dyes).

Posted

When I say Devs I mean the CM and GMs im just used to the XIV forums where everyone is a Dev ^^ 

Posted

We do have the dye box bundles from Santa. I've gotten 3 so far(so 9 dyes).

oh? Awesome :o Haven't gotten even 1 yet q.q. Oh well :/ Done hunting santa for now anyway >.< managed to get santa hat before. 

When I say Devs I mean the CM and GMs im just used to the XIV forums where everyone is a Dev ^^ 

CM's + Gm's = Kakao Employee's. Kakao = Publishers, not Devs :P 

Posted

most of the previous events had also nouvhers subhand weapon box as a possible gift... we didnt have any ...guess why

Posted

I'd love to see an official response on this as well. Bump for visibility.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0