• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Hours for Node War is NOT ENOUGH!!!!!

14 posts in this topic

Posted

So, Daum. Riddle me this?

You SHORTEN our window of opportunity.
You LENGTHEN respawn timers, so we spend half the time in a fight waiting to respawn.
You give us MORE enemies to fight.

Taking nodes is now a lot harder than stalemating them.
Attacking forts is a lot harder than defending them.

You bump the profit on the nodes, so the strong guilds get even stronger, while the smaller guilds have 0 chance in hell to get a node at all.

I mean don't get me wrong. I love fights. Give me! But for god's sake, give me the time to deal with all of these guys!

I have 30 PvPers, and let me tell you, with people turtling like they do, how am I supposed to deal with THIS in TWO HOURS?

9fortsatEhwaz.thumb.png.b8ffa833657eba5d

Give us another hour! Please! Golly gee!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

how am I supposed to deal with THIS in TWO HOURS?

Elephants.

Multiple. Elephants.

Also helps to have a competent cannon team. 

Edited by PandaPolishesPotatos

Posted

You LENGTHEN respawn timers, so we spend half the time in a fight waiting to respawn.

You bump the profit on the nodes, so the strong guilds get even stronger, while the smaller guilds have 0 chance in hell to get a node at all.

I mean don't get me wrong. I love fights. Give me! But for god's sake, give me the time to deal with all of these guys!

I have 30 PvPers, and let me tell you, with people turtling like they do, how am I supposed to deal with THIS in TWO HOURS?

Go after a claimed node, half the time theres only 1 person on it.  Everyone is scrabbling for a big payday on the unclaimed nodes

Posted

My guild was there

Posted

More enemies to fight.. not sure whats your complaint there? About the siege time, at first I thought 2 hours wouldn't be enough as well but since the respawn timers has been increased to a maximum of two minutes you can do a lot of damage to the enemy fort once you manage to wipe them so there isn't really a issue here. Unless you are the ones getting wiped continuously

Posted

Watch nodes through the weeks... Pick strategically. ;).

Posted

Best advice: Don't be bad.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No I too agree with this mans thoughts.  Longer respawns should also help you win matches too.  Eventually a slightly powerful guild can win given enough time.  With more guilds building on the maps it could take longer to take out each other.  I would be happy with 9 guilds showing up to pvp tbh

Edited by Lake

Posted

No I too agree with this mans thoughts.  Longer respawns should also help you win matches too.  Eventually a slightly powerful guild can win given enough time.  With more guilds building on the maps it could take longer to take out each other.  I would be happy with 9 guilds showing up to pvp tbh

There was 4 nodes last night (or more) where you could of found that if you were willing to slum a little :-p  Had a pretty good rumble with Intrepidus and Capital and a bunch of small guilds by Trina Fort and there were two other nodes with 5-7 towers that I see went unclaimed

1 person likes this

Posted

At least bring back guild trading so that in between wars guilds can make profit and keep the contracts going while we wait to take a node. 

The zergs are real. 90 member shitter guilds fighting for T1's. Insanity. 

Posted

New rules are good. Two hours for node wars are insufficient, though.

Posted

New rules are good. Two hours for node wars are insufficient, though.

I am fine with new rules as well as well as the increased completion. I do feel the time needs to be increased just do it on the front end by 1-2 hours as node wars start way too late to begin with.

Posted

More enemies to fight.. not sure whats your complaint there? About the siege time, at first I thought 2 hours wouldn't be enough as well but since the respawn timers has been increased to a maximum of two minutes you can do a lot of damage to the enemy fort once you manage to wipe them so there isn't really a issue here. Unless you are the ones getting wiped continuously

That's the problem, neither gets wiped, just a time out, in the middle of siege.

Posted

its 3 hrs now

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0