• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Ninja with Awakening] Losing the Double Jump & Shadow Slash does not make sense. Less agility...

Do you want the Double Jump & Shadow Slash in the Ninja's Awakening?   129 votes

1. 1. Do you want the Double Jump & Shadow Slash in the Ninja's Awakening?

• Yes, I want to recover the Double Jump & Shadow Slash in the Awakening
    • No, the Double Jump & Shadow Slash should only be for the normal weapon
    • I just want the Double Jump
    • I just want the Shadow Slash

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

Posted

If they didn't allow us to double jump just because it doesn't make sense while having 6 swords how come that you can still double jump while not in combat stance? :P 

Posted

Ninja / Kunoichi is the only class that gets worse with his Awakening Weapon. It is only useful for PvE AoE, and it is preferable not to use it in PvP, much less in 1vs1 duels. It's ridiculous ...... that a Ninja / Kunoichi loses mobility how much better equipment he has.

Posted

Ninja / Kunoichi is the only class that gets worse with his Awakening Weapon. It is only useful for PvE AoE, and it is preferable not to use it in PvP, much less in 1vs1 duels. It's ridiculous ...... that a Ninja / Kunoichi loses mobility how much better equipment he has.

I use nothing but the awakening 24/7 and it feels just fine to me. People still really underestimate how strong the awakening is - both Ninja players and non-Ninja players.

2 people like this

Posted

This is incredibly untrue. 

3 people like this

Posted

Anyone thinking Ninja is worse with the awakening makes me wonder if they've played it for long.  No doubt it's not everyone 's cup of tea, the playstyle might be wrong for the player, but that's a subjective thing.  

Besides which, we don't lose much mobility.  Sideways slash?  Our awakening side to side movement while attacking is poorer true, but we have ghost step.  Double jump?  Why is this needed in a fight? We still have ninja step and block jump.  We loose Shadow Stomp in awakening but we can swap to it. Personally, I never felt comfortable using it by hotkey or command, so I don't feel the loss.  We also don't have to be as mobile, because we can block now.  Which short of grabs has never failed me, but we have to get our timing down.  

The more I use it, the more I find swapping comfortable, but it's also not a big deal to stay in awakening 24/7, it's a strong skillset with good damage.  Should you stay in it all the time?  Probably not, but it's doable.

1 person likes this

Posted

Our double jump is in a weird state with awakening. If you press Tab with it, you can double jump perfectly. But then you can't ninja step. Lacking shadow slash hurts ninja tho a bi t

If they didn't allow us to double jump just because it doesn't make sense while having 6 swords how come that you can still double jump while not in combat stance? :P 

exactly lo it has to be a bugg

Double jump?  Why is this needed in a fight?

Its not. But it helps a tiny bit for retreating over objects like some buildings in RBF. Using it in a fight will get you cced still

We still have ninja step and block jump.  We loose Shadow Stomp in awakening but we can swap to it. Personally, I never felt comfortable using it by hotkey or command, so I don't feel the loss. 

Shadow stomp with hotkey is pretty bad because you can't animation cancel it. Why you try using shadow stomp with command, do you hold down s than press e or just press s and e at the same time?

1 person likes this

Posted

OUR AWAKENING IS STRONG AF..

2 people like this

Posted

Our double jump is in a weird state with awakening. If you press Tab with it, you can double jump perfectly. But then you can't ninja step. Lacking shadow slash hurts ninja tho a bi t

exactly lo it has to be a bugg

Its not. But it helps a tiny bit for retreating over objects like some buildings in RBF. Using it in a fight will get you cced still

Shadow stomp with hotkey is pretty bad because you can't animation cancel it. Why you try using shadow stomp with command, do you hold down s than press e or just press s and e at the same time?

It's quick enough to stow away though.  And with shadow stomp, well it's strange.  I have no problems with my Valk, Musa or the other classes I play, but working shadow stomp into my routine just doesn't work for my fingers. o.O I've tried it multiple ways, and unless I'm very much focused on it, I can't pull it off with any smoothness.  So I just learned to do without.  It's kinda lame, but for some reason , it's the one skill I can't develop muscle memory for in this game.  

Posted

It's quick enough to stow away though.  And with shadow stomp, well it's strange.  I have no problems with my Valk, Musa or the other classes I play, but working shadow stomp into my routine just doesn't work for my fingers. o.O I've tried it multiple ways, and unless I'm very much focused on it, I can't pull it off with any smoothness.  So I just learned to do without.  It's kinda lame, but for some reason , it's the one skill I can't develop muscle memory for in this game.  

How big your hands and keyboard really affects your shadow stomp canceling lol When I'm on my large desktop keyboard, its pretty easy. But on my tiny labtop keyboard, its so difficult. Maybe its a keyboard issue ?

Posted

How big your hands and keyboard really affects your shadow stomp canceling lol When I'm on my large desktop keyboard, its pretty easy. But on my tiny labtop keyboard, its so difficult. Maybe its a keyboard issue ?

Could be, this thing is great for most of what I do, work and play.  I like ergonomic keyboards, so I think I'll just have to continue doing without lol. 

Posted

Could you please let the Kunoichi out of it. The awakening weapon rocks. Everything just got better. More dmg, aoes, dashes,self healing, cc, superarmor/blocks.

I can understand that some have a problem with the chakram and the feel of it but the tools we got improve the class so much as before :D 

Posted

go into awakening, hit tab, proceed to double jump.

Posted (edited)

I agree here, the "LMB+A/D" animation is ugly and ruins the flow the base class originally had (atleast to an extent). If they just made it a 3 hit combo transition I would be more than happy to use it as a substitute for shadow slash.

I find Shift + A/D to be situational as its use is different; since, it goes sideways and diagonally forward, also unlike shadow slash it is on a cooldown so it cannot be continuously cast. I see where you are coming from, but I think the issue still stands. shadow slash was a really vital part to ninja's WP sustain and is still heavily relied on when farming. All the skills that ninja has that regen WP (e.g. corrupt sword dance, decapitation, sura katana training, and the sideways slash) all leave ninja standing in-place of mobs/players to get hit (and likely get knocked down). The best way to regen willpower will likely be to dodge away and then use either his asura buff or brace. Even something like vengeful barrier (the attack) has low WP regen and is very unlikely to hit against a smart player. 

Even if we disclude the idea of shadow slash by improving his existing sideways slash with adjustments to its movement and transitioning; or by adding willpower on his block (vengeful guard), can you not see how this could potentially improve ninjas battle capabilities in both PvP and PvE? Not bashing, I'm all for double jump coming back, but I see it being conflicted with the spacebar, as it is used heavily for his [Seamless] dual sword stance, and I don't see how they can add jump without it conflicting with seamless in some shape or form since you can cancel into it after all attacks. I think it would be easier to implement  shadow slash; since, it doesn't overlap with any skill commands.  

Kuno has Halo, which is basically very similar to seamless. Frontal block and spacebar to activate after any skill. I had no issues double jumping and using halo.

Edited by Tryusta

Posted (edited)

Kuno has Halo, which is basically very similar to seamless. Frontal block and spacebar to activate after any skill. I had no issues double jumping and using halo.

Seamless is a full combo that can be continued by either tapping spacebar or holding it. Not only that but it cancels out of all attacks as well as when using auto attacks, sideways slash, Ninja's Guard, Block Jump, and side dodge. The only scenario I can see ninja using double jump is when he Ninja Steps or front/back ghost steps, or when hes doing nothing. Halo looks like its a really quick short cancel in comparison and I'm unsure of how accessible its cancel is (like if there are some skills where you cant use it and automatically goes to double jump). I just dont see it working unless they lock some skills from initializing seamless, so ninja has a more reliable way to double jump and maybe give him some skills that can be cast from double jump in awakened form. But hey power to you if it does work, I'm always open for more options as-long as I dont feel like a musa using chase/rising storm half the time.    

Edited by Lugh

Posted (edited)

Seamless is a full combo that can be continued by either tapping spacebar or holding it. Not only that but it cancels out of all attacks as well as when using auto attacks, sideways slash, Ninja's Guard, Block Jump, and side dodge. The only scenario I can see ninja using double jump is when he Ninja Steps or front/back ghost steps, or when hes doing nothing. Halo looks like its a really quick short cancel in comparison and I'm unsure of how accessible its cancel is (like if there are some skills where you cant use it and automatically goes to double jump). I just dont see it working unless they lock some skills from initializing seamless, so ninja has a more reliable way to double jump and maybe give him some skills that can be cast from double jump in awakened form. But hey power to you if it does work, I'm always open for more options as-long as I dont feel like a musa using chase/rising storm half the time.    

Yeah that's what halo does too. I don't see how pressing space for a bit longer can cause an issue. If you press space after an attack-halo. If you press twice while pressing W- double jump. I don't really see why you would need to execute a double jump mid attack.

Edited by Tryusta

Posted

The Ninja class should be the fastest and most agile with a difference (although in this game even an 80-year-old mage is agile ¬¬ '), and should gain even more speed and agility with his Awakening. Awakening should empower the Classes to their maximum capacity, to make them a "professional class".

What is the point, then, that the Ninja Class miss the double jump with their Awakening Weapon, how important is that double jump? No sense at all ... Less sense yet, because when you have the Awakening sheathed, you do have a double jump, but when you get a katana, you lose it. It's ridiculous...

The Ninja needs that double jump with his Awakening Weapon, imperatively.

P.S:

As a final reflection ... the game is becoming more and more empty, and even have been forced to unite all the Servers so that it seems that there are more people playing Black Desert.
The problems that Black Desert has are very simple, but they are not listening to their users; At least it is not Europe and North America.

Perhaps in Asia they love that all classes are almost as agile, they may love to kill hundreds of thousands of nonsense enemies, and you may like to see colorful lights everywhere; But they must understand one thing .... "THIS IS NOT ASIA".
Here we liked the game as it was in CBT1 and CBT2 in Korea. A more leisurely fight, where the Warriors were slow and the Sorcerers were quick. There must be a big difference between one class and another for your class to really like and identify with it. If you choose a class, you have to accept that class with its good things and its bad things, it does not serve that everyone put mobility because there are classes that should have 10% of the mobility that others have.
We also prefer a complete, complex and deep story missions system. We do not like being 8 hours a day killing and killing non-stop and meaningless.
Neither do we like colorful lights everywhere, we do not like an enemy to shine every time we hit him with the sword, and we do not like to see a lot of gada lights instead we just move the sword through the air ... We understand That a Wizard / Witch or Sorcerer must have visual references to their magical powers (although they should have less), but not a Warrior, Berserker or Ninja. These classes should give normal blows, without so many colored lights ...

And last and most important, TRANSLATE THE GAME TO SPANISH. Imagine that this game had not been created by Pearl Abyss, imagine that a Romanian company had created it. Would you like to play Black Desert in Romanian in Asia? No, right ...? Well here we do not like to play Black Desert in English; For us it is the same

They have 2 options.
1. Continue without listening to your community and end up being another generic MMORPG that came to nothing, but with nice graphics.
2. Do things well and triumph over World of Warcraft ...

You choose. They have already seen that as they go so far, all they are doing is losing users ... We have been asking for changes for almost 1 year, they start to listen to their community, or they are going to be completely alone.

Dude, you say we quite a lot, as if you are speaking for all of us. Please stop this. You do not speak for me.

Also, stop asking for things to change from Kakao, only way they will change in terms of in-game mechanics is if PA decides something. Kakao is acting as a game region publisher, not a game design company. They will not be doing any advanced implementations that differs to much from the PA main product. I can even bet you that it's quite clearly stated in the contract they signed with PA that they aren't even allowed to do that.

If you want demand change or extra implementations, you should talk to PA. Not Kakao. They seem to have a very slim line of communication.

So simply because you are Spanish you want the game translated to Spanish? That kind of reason is ambiguous tbh. Even if Spanish is one of largest languages in the world. This doesn't carry as much weight in Europe as in other parts of the world. You could just as well translate it to Turkish / Italian or Czech as well before Spanish, if you consider it from a population stand point in Europe.

Translation requires resources, resources Kakao clearly doesn't have at the moment. I think they should focus on more important matters like desync / lag issues / implementing patches properly / communicating with the community etc. which they have some control over. Translations is pretty much a bottom tier of importance because it would only benefactor Spanish people while we have much larger issues at the moment.

1 person likes this

Posted

I laughed when I read this topic.

Shadow slash and double jump!!!! How many times I see a ninja or kuno use double jump in pvp or pve?...hmm It doesn't have either front guard of invincibility... Using this shit in pvp is the same as saying "please kill me. it is a free-kill" or "I am a noob. Just kill me"

Shadow slash... same as above.

Awaken ninja form has way better mobility due to frontal guard and invincibility in various skills. I guess you are just a lazy one who never read the class skills' descriptions or use your brain to come up with a combo for gap close effectively. Skilled ninjas out there will know what i mean when read this.

Complaining never will make you a great player. Ninja is ninja, not kuno. If you so want to have double jump, a solution for you is to re-roll kuno. Good luck with Double Jump my friend, may double jump save your life when you roll Kuno.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The Ninja class should be the fastest and most agile with a difference (although in this game even an 80-year-old mage is agile ¬¬ '), and should gain even more speed and agility with his Awakening.

I disagree here. Musas and Maehwas should in my opinion be at least the fastest when it comes to mobility. They are bladers and imo their character's style suit that better.

HOWEVER, Ninjas should be and ARE more agile, with what I mean being able to engage/disengage/dodge/avoid, which in my opinion suits the Ninja's style better.

And I think in awakening the ninja maybe loses some agility, but therefore you have way more damage and for the loss of agility you get a strong set of frontal guards/iframes, I'm talking about the stance activating and unactivating switching with ghost step and silent charge - this is amazing for avoiding CC and engaging with a super fast double teleport with stiffness (silent charge -> murderous intent - inflicts stiffness).

I also think the Ninja turns into a samurai with his awakening except for the shortsword skills which you can use while in awakening. But particularly one skill still keeps that Ninja feeling, block jump, which is one of the most viable skills in the game and in this form exclusive to this class. It's my favorite skill in the game.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted

Just go back to your warriors/wizards/witches where you can spam 3 keys and be useful, ninja is high skil cap class and thats whats fun about it, dont try to simplifie it for your needs git gud or reroll simple as that.

Posted

WE WANT TO RECOVER THE DOUBLE JUMP & SHADOW SLASH IN THE AWAKENING.

Posted

The Ninja class should be the fastest and most agile with a difference (although in this game even an 80-year-old mage is agile ¬¬ '), and should gain even more speed and agility with his Awakening. Awakening should empower the Classes to their maximum capacity, to make them a "professional class".

What is the point, then, that the Ninja Class miss the double jump with their Awakening Weapon, how important is that double jump? No sense at all ... Less sense yet, because when you have the Awakening sheathed, you do have a double jump, but when you get a katana, you lose it. It's ridiculous...

The Ninja needs that double jump with his Awakening Weapon, imperatively.

P.S:

As a final reflection ... the game is becoming more and more empty, and even have been forced to unite all the Servers so that it seems that there are more people playing Black Desert.
The problems that Black Desert has are very simple, but they are not listening to their users; At least it is not Europe and North America.

Perhaps in Asia they love that all classes are almost as agile, they may love to kill hundreds of thousands of nonsense enemies, and you may like to see colorful lights everywhere; But they must understand one thing .... "THIS IS NOT ASIA".
Here we liked the game as it was in CBT1 and CBT2 in Korea. A more leisurely fight, where the Warriors were slow and the Sorcerers were quick. There must be a big difference between one class and another for your class to really like and identify with it. If you choose a class, you have to accept that class with its good things and its bad things, it does not serve that everyone put mobility because there are classes that should have 10% of the mobility that others have.
We also prefer a complete, complex and deep story missions system. We do not like being 8 hours a day killing and killing non-stop and meaningless.
Neither do we like colorful lights everywhere, we do not like an enemy to shine every time we hit him with the sword, and we do not like to see a lot of gada lights instead we just move the sword through the air ... We understand That a Wizard / Witch or Sorcerer must have visual references to their magical powers (although they should have less), but not a Warrior, Berserker or Ninja. These classes should give normal blows, without so many colored lights ...

And last and most important, TRANSLATE THE GAME TO SPANISH. Imagine that this game had not been created by Pearl Abyss, imagine that a Romanian company had created it. Would you like to play Black Desert in Romanian in Asia? No, right ...? Well here we do not like to play Black Desert in English; For us it is the same

They have 2 options.
1. Continue without listening to your community and end up being another generic MMORPG that came to nothing, but with nice graphics.
2. Do things well and triumph over World of Warcraft ...

You choose. They have already seen that as they go so far, all they are doing is losing users ... We have been asking for changes for almost 1 year, they start to listen to their community, or they are going to be completely alone.

You're retarded. And I'll prove it in ten ways:

First: "WE WANT TO RECOVER THE DOUBLE JUMP & SHADOW SLASH IN THE AWAKENING.".

Necroing your own thread. Also, the word "RECOVER" is an incorrect use as that would mean we did have it, but they took it away. I think you're looking for the word "HAVE". Also, caps.

Second: "although in this game even an 80-year-old mage is agile"

It's called magic. When the Wizard dodges you see a blue effect, this indicates it's magic, not physical prowess.

Third: Awakening should empower the Classes

It does. It has been calculated  that the Awakening weapon is X AP + 43% of your pre awakening main hand's AP.

Fourth:  "Here we liked the game as it was in CBT1 and CBT2 in Korea." "We also prefer a complete, complex and deep story missions system. We do not like being 8 hours a day killing and killing non-stop and meaningless."              And any other instance of you using to word "WE".

You are not "we". You do not represent the community and do not speak for the community as a whole. We didn't elect you as our president. You are you, and we are us. Again, you don't represent anyone but yourself, so speak for yourself, not this "we".

Fifth: "These classes should give normal blows, without so many colored lights"

I like the lights. And lore wise, isn't it because of the power of Sura that the Ninja does all these flashy things? I believe there is a skill that says it in the Awakening branch. Bottom middle one. This may be my most far fetched point, but even still, you asking for realism when demanding a thing as unrealistic as jumping again in the air is pure hypocritesy (which is now a word). Let this be a fantasy game.

Sixth: "TRANSLATE THE GAME TO SPANISH... (blah blah blah)"

No, the difference is that if they translated the game to Spanish, most of us could not understand the game, period. How the hell does gameplay relate to not being able to even understand what the game is telling you? That is rhetorical, it does not. Try harder next time. Also, side note, you CAN change the game language to Spanish if you so please. 

Seventh: Your "PS" is longer than your actual main part, which isn't right at all. Say PS at the end for a short sentence.

Eighth: 1. Continue without listening to your community and end up being another generic MMORPG that came to nothing, but with nice graphics.

BDO is in no way "another generic MMORPG". It has some of the best combat out there, with amazing unique sandbox features, as well as the aforementioned amazing graphics. It is not and will never be, the choice of action combat over the ol' tab targeting already sets it a part.

Ninth: 2. Do things well and triumph over World of Warcraft ...

BDO will NEVER surpass World of Warcraft. At peek times BDO has had about 200k players (or is it 150k?) while World of Warcraft's all time low is about 5 million concurrent actually playing players. I love BDO and deffinatly prefer it over the out dated World of Warcraft, but I can see through the fog of fanboyism into the world of relativity. World of Warcraft is king, and if they keep pulling expansions like Legion, it will be for sometime. BDO is not the WOW killer, though I do hope one will come soon.

Tenth: "Your retarded" - Me 2017

This time, I will speak for the community. WE all think your retarded and have no idea of anything. WE would be surprised to find out you are over 12 years old. And WE ask that you do not waste your time to try and counter any of my claims, as you will end up failing and extending the life of this retarded thread.

I thank you for your time in reading all this. Assuming you did. If you didn't then I take it back. Good day, mate.

Posted (edited)

You're retarded. And I'll prove it in ten ways:

First: "WE WANT TO RECOVER THE DOUBLE JUMP & SHADOW SLASH IN THE AWAKENING.".

Necroing your own thread. Also, the word "RECOVER" is an incorrect use as that would mean we did have it, but they took it away. I think you're looking for the word "HAVE". Also, caps.

Second: "although in this game even an 80-year-old mage is agile"

It's called magic. When the Wizard dodges you see a blue effect, this indicates it's magic, not physical prowess.

Third: Awakening should empower the Classes

It does. It has been calculated  that the Awakening weapon is X AP + 43% of your pre awakening main hand's AP.

Fourth:  "Here we liked the game as it was in CBT1 and CBT2 in Korea." "We also prefer a complete, complex and deep story missions system. We do not like being 8 hours a day killing and killing non-stop and meaningless."              And any other instance of you using to word "WE".

You are not "we". You do not represent the community and do not speak for the community as a whole. We didn't elect you as our president. You are you, and we are us. Again, you don't represent anyone but yourself, so speak for yourself, not this "we".

Fifth: "These classes should give normal blows, without so many colored lights"

I like the lights. And lore wise, isn't it because of the power of Sura that the Ninja does all these flashy things? I believe there is a skill that says it in the Awakening branch. Bottom middle one. This may be my most far fetched point, but even still, you asking for realism when demanding a thing as unrealistic as jumping again in the air is pure hypocritesy (which is now a word). Let this be a fantasy game.

Sixth: "TRANSLATE THE GAME TO SPANISH... (blah blah blah)"

No, the difference is that if they translated the game to Spanish, most of us could not understand the game, period. How the hell does gameplay relate to not being able to even understand what the game is telling you? That is rhetorical, it does not. Try harder next time. Also, side note, you CAN change the game language to Spanish if you so please. 

Seventh: Your "PS" is longer than your actual main part, which isn't right at all. Say PS at the end for a short sentence.

Eighth: 1. Continue without listening to your community and end up being another generic MMORPG that came to nothing, but with nice graphics.

BDO is in no way "another generic MMORPG". It has some of the best combat out there, with amazing unique sandbox features, as well as the aforementioned amazing graphics. It is not and will never be, the choice of action combat over the ol' tab targeting already sets it a part.

Ninth: 2. Do things well and triumph over World of Warcraft ...

BDO will NEVER surpass World of Warcraft. At peek times BDO has had about 200k players (or is it 150k?) while World of Warcraft's all time low is about 5 million concurrent actually playing players. I love BDO and deffinatly prefer it over the out dated World of Warcraft, but I can see through the fog of fanboyism into the world of relativity. World of Warcraft is king, and if they keep pulling expansions like Legion, it will be for sometime. BDO is not the WOW killer, though I do hope one will come soon.

Tenth: "Your retarded" - Me 2017

This time, I will speak for the community. WE all think your retarded and have no idea of anything. WE would be surprised to find out you are over 12 years old. And WE ask that you do not waste your time to try and counter any of my claims, as you will end up failing and extending the life of this retarded thread.

I thank you for your time in reading all this. Assuming you did. If you didn't then I take it back. Good day, mate.

1. Without Awakening WE HAVE THOSE TWO SKILLS, WITH AWAKENING WE DO NOT HAVE THEM. First it is played without Awakening, and then the Awakening is achieved. By overwhelming logic, FIRST we have those skills and AFTER we lose them. The antonym of "to lose" is "to recover", ergo the use of the word "recover" is perfectly effected.

2. Magic or not magic, the end result is a "dodge", so in final terms you're making just as agile a wizard as a Ninja, which is completely ridiculous and out of place.

3. No matter if Awakening gives 43% more DPS, the sad fact is that a Nunja continues to use more of his normal Ninjato in duels and PvP in general than his Awakening weapon (Composed of 6 Ninjatos). Why? Because even though the DPS is bigger, the Ninja loses all its reason for being, since it ceases to be an AGILE character.

4. I have not named you, or anyone in the forum in pacticular, I say "we" referring to the +80 people who are part of my Clan and another 500 people with whom I maintain contact within my Alliance of 7 Clans. And I speak for me and for all of them, about 600 people. Be informed before speaking to say nonsense ...

5. Learn to distinguish "magic", "fantasy", "realism" because you do not use any correctly in this context. So .... or you do not understand those words, or you do not understand the context in which this Post is written.

6. The Spanish language is the second most spoken language in the world, only after the Chinese language, and of course BEFORE the English. The Spanish language is not only spoken in Spain, it is spoken throughout Latin America, and in much of Europe. This goes to say that the percentage of players of Spanish speaking tends in proportion to be the greater one of all, only behind the China. What part are you missing?

7. I speak as I come out of the eggs, with all my respect :) Or are you going to come and tell me how I should talk? Who are you to decide that? And in what place of which law of which country is the maximum percentage that a PS can be regulated? I answer ... No place. Maybe you should study some literature too ...

8. C9 Online has 100% same combat system as Black Desert, and is almost 10 years older than Black Desert. TODAY FOR TODAY, Black Desert is already a generic MMORPG. It has less users than TERA Online, less users than ArcheAge Online, even less users than Blade & Soul Online, so how hard you have to face that it is not and never will be, when ALREADY? Do not you know anything you talk about, you just talk to talk, or how you do it ...?

9. No one here has spoken of "World of Warcraft Assassins", nor has anyone asked to become WoW, here is talking about World of Warcraft as "WORLD PHENOMENON", I do not care if it is WoW, TERA or MineCraft, we are Speaking of "WORLD PHENOMENON" (I'm going to put it this way so that you understand it better, since I see that you come attacking but you do not understand neither the Post nor your own words).
Black Desert will never be a "global phenomenon" if you do not listen to your players.

Clearer and shorter can not be.

10. I start by saying something that you have to have very, very clear .... I write, I think and say when I feel like it and what I feel like. People like you I know by hundreds, and none of you gives me any fear, and I do not have the time to walk around for your nonsense.

You have come here, you have written 10 unconnected shenanigans, and then you have fled to try to be well. All your insults to me are only a reflection of what you see in yourself every day when you look in the mirror, so thank you for giving a graphic definition of you so clear to the whole community.

Some have work, couple, social life, etc., and we do not understand that a GAME can give so many headaches. Maybe you do not have anything in your life to do and you can be 24 hours a day to get an object shit that is useless in your day to day life in the real World, but other people like me want a worthy game . For shitty games we already have Destiny, Diablo III, MineCraft and so many others.

Now to see if you mature, you lower the second egg and you become a productive people for the System. The world does not need more children with superiority.

THANX.

Edited by Lobo Necrodes

Posted

Wall of Text

I'm sure you made some terrible points, but I honestly couldn't be bothered to read all that. Not worth my time. Good day, though.

Posted (edited)

Seriously there are ppl complaining about that shit? xD

C'mon double jump is useless in PvP, and the awakening transition stance is op af for mobility and invicibility.

Just git gud.

Edit:

Just that shows how much you don't know how to play ninja. 

Edited by Keagghan
1 person likes this

Posted

Wew another guy complaining his class isn't strong enough -_-

Also, if you really think a larger part of the community speaks Spanish above English, you're mad dumb...