• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pls allow Turkey to play on EU!!!

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

it feels like racism tbh.

i have 2 turkish friends, im from germany, and my brother is german too, we all play mmorpg's and other games together, we speak english and we are good friends, we were really hyped about black desert online.

but then i saw that turkey is excluded from europe like wth? we have many turks in europe/germany plus we consider them europeans kind of.

my friend thought he could play on eu/na version of this game, but he cant, it feels racist to him, and i kind of think the same. why the hell should turks play on asian or oceanic servers?

please lift that ipblock from eu , at least for turks.

i really dont like this.

turks and europeans have more in common than turks and australians, if u know what i mean...

my suggestion is lifting the ipblock from turkey for the eu service.

Edited by FamousAzzkicker
1 person likes this

Posted

This is a licensing issue. Same reason why there is an IP block on the russian, japanese and korean servers.

You might try google for a solution for the IP block. EU/NA people have been playing on the IP blocked RU/KR servers for a long time...

Posted

If Turkey already has the game published by a different company as free to play they can't have the same game published as buy to play from Daum.

This is assuming Turkey does have access to the game via ru/kr/jp publishing deals...if not then I understand why the concern.

Posted (edited)

This is a licensing issue. Same reason why there is an IP block on the russian, japanese and korean servers.

You might try google for a solution for the IP block. EU/NA people have been playing on the IP blocked RU/KR servers for a long time...

yeah u can use vpn whatever, but my friends dont feel like supporting the game/company if they get "harassed" by a company like that.

how is that a licensing issue? they couldve just asked for turkey to be in their service. whats the problem.

my friends would never play on asian/russian/oceanic servers, in any game, they always play on eu/na. this is like a misunderstanding by the asian higherups...

i bet the majority of turkish people would prefer to play on eu servers, than somewhere else. also this is the first game my friends encountered such a stupid issue.

Edited by FamousAzzkicker

Posted

Posted (edited)

it feels like racism tbh.

i have 2 turkish friends, im from germany, and my brother is german too, we all play mmorpg's and other games together, we speak english and we are good friends, we were really hyped about black desert online.

but then i saw that turkey is excluded from europe like wth? we have many turks in europe/germany plus we consider them europeans kind of.

my friend thought he could play on eu/na version of this game, but he cant, it feels racist to him, and i kind of think the same. why the hell should turks play on asian or oceanic servers?

please lift that ipblock from eu , at least for turks.

i really dont like this.

turks and europeans have more in common than turks and australians, if u know what i mean...

my suggestion is lifting the ipblock from turkey for the eu service.

Turkey does not belong to Europe.. also they should stop bombing the kurds and stop supporting jihadist groups, respect press freedom & human rights and they might join EU one day. But in that current state they don't belong there TBH

Edited by Pwnage
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Your friends should suck it up and either use vpns or not play at all, quit asking for changes that are way over your head like that.

Edited by Silsti

Posted

please don't

-sincerely me and everyone I know that ever played with turks

Posted

I'm really sorry for you and your friends, but sadly I fear this isn't as much in the hands of Daum as more a matter of politics and rules. Kind of like when a contest is made only for NA players and not EU players because the EU has different laws and regulations for contests. Videogames are regulated too.

Posted

I have 2 friends from turkey too and i feel really bad that i can't play with them... DAUM also say that if you use a vpn or other stuff to play you will get perma ban so who would like to PAY for a game and than get banned? if someone can somehow prove that play with a vpn or wtfast has no risk than who care about politic and shit, we just want to play with our friend and doesn't matter where they come from.

Also would be nice to stop go against everyone in a country since not everyone agree with the decision of the country itself...

Sorry for my bad english tho.

Posted (edited)

Might as well let the whole Middle East play on EU then? Since if we only let turkey into the EU servers the rest of the neighboring countries can throw the racism card too like you did.

And no, turks are not 'kind of' considered as Europeans, sorry.

Edited by Apostolis✔
5 people like this

Posted

Might as well let the whole Middle East play on EU then? Since if we only let turkey into the EU servers the rest of the neighboring countries can throw the racism card too like you did.

They should also take a look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Turkey   before they throw the racism card. Shouldn't throw stones while sitting in a glass house

Posted

They should also take a look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Turkey   before they throw the racism card. Shouldn't throw stones while sitting in a glass house

Such acts in turkey are widely spread it's only a truth, however not all of the citizens there are uncivilized nor they're accountable for let's say the Armenian/Greek/Assyrian mass extermination or genocide you name it. Nevertheless, they're not even geographically in Europe in the first place, thus making any further argument invalid.

2 people like this

Posted

Such acts in turkey are widely spread it's only a truth, however not all of the citizens there are uncivilized nor they're accountable for let's say the Armenian/Greek/Assyrian mass extermination or genocide you name it. Nevertheless, they're not even geographically in Europe in the first place, thus making any further argument invalid.

I don't call all of them racist. I just wanted to point out the funny fact, cause they started throwing the racism card first. It's like calling them racist for me not being able to connect to Russian server legally...well because i don't live in Russia  LOL

Posted

EU/NA servers are for people in the EU/NA region. You're middle easterners, and your country has been licensed by the Russians. Go play on the Russian server and leave us alone.

The racism claim is just PFFFFT.png Yao-Ming-fuck-that-bitch-pff-meme.png34c5a5d89699a28f2486c23c5b381486b62553f3

The MOST racist country in the world, that won't even let me go to -----ing Chicago through a connective flight without LITERALLY re-checking ALL OF MY LUGGAGE and violating my privacy by asking me where I LIVE IN -----ING CHICAGO, EVEN THOUGH MY TIME IN TURKEY WAS LITERALLY 45 MINUTES, JUST SO I COULD GET FROM POINT A TO POINT B IN THE AIRPORT AND BOARD THE PLANE HOME.

I am not even going to start talking about the damages you did to other countries' national treasures during the Ottoman era.

Here are some, more recent, forms of "discrimination" against Turkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imia/Kardak

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus

So, no... You're not the ones being discriminated against. Take your bullshit claims out of this forum and stop spreading propaganda.

3 people like this