• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another Dark Steparu...errrm..i mean knight video

39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Gotta farm them tongues and brains mayn~ ;3

I wonder how tw would be if the drop rate was near 0% and for every upgrade failed you lose the entire set 

Oh wait, but im already know how would be :trollface:

Edited by Xantos

Posted

I wonder how tw would be if the drop rate was near 0% and for every upgrade failed you lose the entire set 

Oh wait, but im already know how would be :trollface:

If it's anything like farming for a thara frog card and trying to + a valky shield passed +7 then I'd know too~

Posted

More amazed by the fact that he's solo'ing sausan top spot on some crappy alt and no one is trying to PK him or KS the mobs :o

Not as amazed by the actual gameplay. It looks a bit generic and blah, like I've seen it x100 times already on other classes. Does look like she gets more mid-range than other sword classes tho, so at least that's something special.

Also massive downside no awakening. Not going through that crap one more time, being the last class in line for it and getting smacked around lol.

Best thing about dark elf is the way she looks.

Posted

In every other forum i would fell trolled.

Here, i even believe you.

PVP encounters ? Oh you mean the ppl with 300 AP overgeared oneshotting ppl 10 lvl below ? 

Yeah thats competition at its finest

if some one out gears/levels you, you are guna lose if you contest them. Welcome to every mmo ever c:

Posted

I get that BDO is trying to be different but to be honest killing hundreds of thousands of the same enemy doing the same rotation for hours for .001% exp and a a bit of money? It becomes a endless boring grind with no real objective an not much sense of accomplishment, Sure there is gear progression, but that is something that should be looked forward to and something to be excited about not to dread "Oh god, here goes ANOTHER attempt at TRI/TET" Trying to upgrade and progress is more punishment that reward.

And don't get me started on the fact you earn less exp in a party. Sure more party members = faster kills = more exp, but what about those who do not run with a full party of 5? :/ I like that they are trying to make something new here but at the end of the day there is close to nothing to do but grind the same mobs for hours and hours until your eyes bleed, and nearly no encounters or mechanics aside from the people who come and kill you when your grinding lol.

the thing is, BDO isn't about the grind. It's about keeping the spot you're grinding in.

People say it's not a pvp game, but OW environments with no instances where you fight for everything .... kinda suggests that it is.

That and the whole reason for powering up is to go help with nodes and sieges.

More amazed by the fact that he's solo'ing sausan top spot on some crappy alt and no one is trying to PK him or KS the mobs :o

Not as amazed by the actual gameplay. It looks a bit generic and blah, like I've seen it x100 times already on other classes. Does look like she gets more mid-range than other sword classes tho, so at least that's something special.

Also massive downside no awakening. Not going through that crap one more time, being the last class in line for it and getting smacked around lol.

Best thing about dark elf is the way she looks.

that's KR, they're far less aggressive than we are.

1 person likes this

Posted

May be.

But where is the gameplay in killing the same idiot mobs for 40 hours ? Is like buying the witcher 3, and killing drowners for 300 hours, is not fun at all. If you don't know what im talking about, well thats explain why you enjoy so much grinding. 

I completely understand, and agree with your view point. After grinding to get my kuno awakened 55-56....It was just horrible, and idk if i can make another character awakened, i have no patience anymore lol...It is Partially my issue as well, since it's really hard for me to stay focused on a single thing (such as grinding) for hours+....
                        I always love grinding for a bit...then going off to do quest for exp, then maybe an instance here or there for some exp. Ah well!
Still enjoy this game, I just had to accept the fact that i have to grind life skills to make tons of silver so i can buy high end gear, so i can go into valencia and experience something new.

Can't wait for this class though! Another class to awaken .. :)

Posted

I figured there would be all kinds of pvp

Posted

Indeed. Just sad to limit a game with so much potential to endless grind and forced PvP. Very much hampering whom it's going to appeal to and what players can do to mix things up. If I want to do something where I have to walk around wondering if I'm going to get attacked or killed just for hanging out I'll go play real life.

Posted

So dual sword is the awakening weapon for this class?

It's what I hope for ("would").

Posted

what off hand weapon does it use is it one that already in game?

Posted

wow that stale gameplay

Posted

@Xantos I totally agree with you here, the game dose not have enough "end game" or "Variety" in it its beautiful and the combat is flawless or close to in my opinion but at the end of the day your only left with grinding the same mob in one location or another for minimal exp and a crap shot at some accessories that you will dread trying to enhance. They are trying to change things with the "Elite" enemies but even then those enemies are insanely OP and they throw them right into a mob which disrupts any grinding, Also the dungeons they release offer little to no reward there is almost no point to even consider doing them.

Posted

I never had issue with the grind, in fact, due to the combat in this game, it was quite enjoyable. The Gear progression system (e.g. RNG) and repair system is what drove me away for an extended break, it never felt rewarding, even if I got an enchant. I've recently begun to log back in for short periods of time to reacquaint myself with the game, with hopes of doing a full return (casual) when this class comes out.

Posted (edited)

if some one out gears/levels you, you are guna lose if you contest them. Welcome to every mmo ever c:

To level up you need to grind.

To upgrade your gear you need money ( grind) and luck.

To mantein a good spot for grind you need to have done both the points above.

So, if you are trying to grind because you need levels, and money, you can't because ppl who overgear you will oneshot you.

Can you see the problem here ? 

If only we would have had more ways to lvl up, we would spend more time to actually play, rather then log into a desert channel to mantein the best spot. Which is exactly the defintion of single player game.

@Xantos I totally agree with you here, the game dose not have enough "end game" or "Variety" in it its beautiful and the combat is flawless or close to in my opinion but at the end of the day your only left with grinding the same mob in one location or another for minimal exp and a crap shot at some accessories that you will dread trying to enhance. They are trying to change things with the "Elite" enemies but even then those enemies are insanely OP and they throw them right into a mob which disrupts any grinding, Also the dungeons they release offer little to no reward there is almost no point to even consider doing them.

The not enough end game is not even my top 5 problems regarding this game TBH

But i need to agree.

Edited by Xantos

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0