• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

click click dead

69 posts in this topic

Posted

No skill at all in high end pvp .........................

GEAR= click click target dead

BDO PVP GEAR LVL.......................................SKILL

3 people like this

Posted

cartoon-fight-dust-cloud.png

...that lasts for a few seconds.

Posted

U need a certain skill to get good gear.

Posted

U need a certain skill to get good gear.

HaHaHa...  thanks,  I needed that

1 person likes this

Posted

If both people can delete on the first cc, how is it not skill then? the best will cc first, meaning, skill is important too? This people smh

Posted

If both people can delete on the first cc, how is it not skill then? the best will cc first, meaning, skill is important too? This people smh

Some classes are strong enough not to bother with fancy cc for quick melts though.

Posted

Ah right ... Call of Duty logic.  B/c that's exactly what we bought a PvP RPG for....

Posted

These are words from a 56 tryingto take on high geared 60s 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah right ... Call of Duty logic.  B/c that's exactly what we bought a PvP RPG for....

Well, BDO is a fantasy life game, not a PvP game, so I don't really know what you were expecting.

1 person likes this

Posted

Best counter for gear is to gear and level up yourself like everyone else and enjoy the PvP.

Posted

38384392.jpg

are you just going into all the threads and posting this pic? I've seen this in the last 3 threads ive checked out

Posted

Some classes are strong enough not to bother with fancy cc for quick melts though.

Then be better than them, avoid it, and cc first, again, how is not skill from the person avoiding and cc'ing first?

Now, I'm not defending the gear shit, and saying skill>gear, cause it is not, but i'm a believer, and has been the case so far vs people of similar gear to me, that, on equal gear, skill matters, even when the first cc'er wins, he played well cc'ing me first, while I could avoid/super armor, etc (and when it's not dsync), so he legitemately won by skill.

1 person likes this

Posted

are you just going into all the threads and posting this pic? I've seen this in the last 3 threads ive checked out

Right? Lol

Posted

cc >>>>>> gear/level/skill

Way too much cc in this game. What's the point in a PvP game where one player just gets to sit and watch. What dreadful game design is that?

Posted

He gota keep his only legacy alive. Let him be.. :l

Posted

Click click dead can happen only if you are under geared. And if OP thinks that he somehow is entiteled to PvP with big boys just because he bought the game and sunk 50h in it is just....i dont know.

You CAN NOT compete with your l33t skills if you do not have gear. If you could compete without gear noone would enchant ... everyone would be running around in TRI grunil and Livertos. This is a marathon not a sprint!

You buy game, you grind / life skill / enchant / play PvP with people your own level, develop pvp skills and after months aquiring gear you will go out to real PvP scene and intruduce your self.

I bet OP is utter crap in playing his class and has a crap gear. I am dead sure.

Wana see a pro player on EU in crap gear? He streams almost everyday around 20:00 CET -pr0digit /Koyo  He will show you skill > gear.

3 people like this

Posted

Click click dead can happen only if you are under geared. And if OP thinks that he somehow is entiteled to PvP with big boys just because he bought the game and sunk 50h in it is just....i dont know.

You CAN NOT compete with your l33t skills if you do not have gear. If you could compete without gear noone would enchant ... everyone would be running around in TRI grunil and Livertos. This is a marathon not a sprint!

You buy game, you grind / life skill / enchant / play PvP with people your own level, develop pvp skills and after months aquiring gear you will go out to real PvP scene and intruduce your self.

I bet OP is utter crap in playing his class and has a crap gear. I am dead sure.

Wana see a pro player on EU in crap gear? He streams almost everyday around 20:00 CET -pr0digit /Koyo  He will show you skill > gear.

hes ranger.. no such thing as a 'pro' ranger

Posted

hes ranger.. no such thing as a 'pro' ranger

mhm would really like see you playing one and fu.cking shit up like he does without one "Hes geard carried" comment.

Set up a stream and link me to it please so i can see those leet skills you get when u create ranger. (for a reference i play Ninja)

Posted

Here we have the perfect delusional BDO pvper

You can wear full tri boss gear.....its still click click target dead.......HIGH AP + insane dmg ELIXIR'S (players can chug high end Elixir the cost nothing now) whats Elixir of Brutal Carnage cost about 120k wow....and there better ones than that ofc

So no you are wrong click click dead does not just happen if you have low  gear DP , IT ALSO HAPPENS WHEN YOU WEAR FULL TRI+ BOSS GEAR!

I THINK IT'S YOU THAT HAS LESS THAN 50H PVP DONE

Posted

Here we have the perfect delusional BDO pvper

You can wear full tri boss gear.....its still click click target dead.......HIGH AP + insane dmg ELIXIR'S (players can chug high end Elixir the cost nothing now) whats Elixir of Brutal Carnage cost about 120k wow....and there better ones than that ofc

So no you are wrong click click dead does not just happen if you have low  gear DP , IT ALSO HAPPENS WHEN YOU WEAR FULL TRI+ BOSS GEAR!

I THINK IT'S YOU THAT HAS LESS THAN 50H PVP DONE

with equal lvl and gear only skill matters. I feel so sorry for you. I guess, you are always crying in ts, that you got outgeared and cannot win because of that. That is one of the reason, I go with guildmates with the same attitude like you in the arena and go down to 160-170 ap and I can still win. Because skill matters :) but if you have a pri liverto and you are lvl 56 ofc you wont kill anyone. A certain geargrade is a must and atleast lvl 58 if you wanna handle a lvl 60 who isnt super Bad. Go practice more and maybe someday you will get gud.

1 person likes this

Posted

with equal lvl and gear only skill matters. I feel so sorry for you. I guess, you are always crying in ts, that you got outgeared and cannot win because of that. That is one of the reason, I go with guildmates with the same attitude like you in the arena and go down to 160-170 ap and I can still win. Because skill matters :) but if you have a pri liverto and you are lvl 56 ofc you wont kill anyone. A certain geargrade is a must and atleast lvl 58 if you wanna handle a lvl 60 who isnt super Bad. Go practice more and maybe someday you will get gud.

Exactly. Kids these days are used to fast pwnage. Download game pick most flashy class they can find, suck at it, reroll couple of times to get to the FOTM.

Even with FOTM class they suck because lack of skill and gear/level.

You can't play 2 weeks get to 56 and be "know it all". You haven't mastered your class, you don't know how other classes are, their weaknases etc., and most importantly you will not have gear or level/skill points to compete.

I would LOVE if OPs of threads like this would make a Videos how they PvP and point out "See people, i have XXX gear score, i play my class to a perfection and i still lost in 1v1.

So OP make a Video and upload it for eveone to see your leet skills.

Posted

You know nothing about ACC & Resistances. You cannot CC someone if they have 100 res and you don't have ignore. Even if you CC you will do shit damage if the target has high evasion. etc.

Posted

You know nothing about ACC & Resistances. You cannot CC someone if they have 100 res and you don't have ignore. Even if you CC you will do shit damage if the target has high evasion. etc.

wasn't CC res capped at 60% in pvp ?

1 person likes this

Posted

He is even getting rekt in his own topic. :$

Posted

wasn't CC res capped at 60% in pvp ?

it is capped to 60% but he is right about the accuracy and evasion stuff. I play with a high evasion build and a ranger from my guild with bheg gloves and a tri liverto couldn't kill me in one full combo, because I even evaded high full dmg combos like elven rage + flow and his shotgun did 50 dmg with 190 ap. He couldn't even understand what happened even if I told him before to get precision gems for ignore resist and a bit more accuracy, even if 4 accuracy is not that much. After that I did some dmg tests with an awakening attack with 100% crit chance on a high evasion target. I tested my tet kzarka vs tri liverto and the highest dmg was 1800 with my kzarka and the tri liverto's highest eng was only 950. ( btw I had 4 more accuracy due to gems in the kzarka, also.) But I am still sure, that you can deal with most little bit higher geared people and skill is very important ( even more in a mirror match)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0