• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why Musha instead of Maehwa?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Musha community! 

Recently i been struggling to pick a class, before the Dark elf hits. Used to play Warrior till lv 50 but then i took a half year off from the game, and now my friend started playing so i came back and made a Sorc upto 56, and got bored a bit...so i decided to give ninja a shot, but it needs to much effort to perform ok. 

Right now i am considering to go back to warrior, but before that , i was wondering Musha and Maehwa. I really like both classes, but didnt wanted to play them since there are sooooo many others playing them (and not just in my guild). At first i really wanted to have this "spin" style awaken, but now that i see, its mostly just spin,(trailer is totally not like this) i considered Maehwa, BUT, as i see the general opinion on the class is not that good. It makes me unsure.

So basically my main question is, why do people prefer Musha instead of Maehwa generally more? 

Personally i would care more about the aesthetics, like the stab style fighting with the spear, then the 1% minus on farm speed because the aoe is slightly different. Or is the difference so big?

My second main question is : Does Msehwa and Musha use the awaken weapon at all? For example ppl say ranger is still using bow usually even after awaken -_- because its more effective. I really really dont want that. Its ok to switch out for some skills, but wont jump around with a sword in the 99% of the time, if i have an awaken weapon already.

My third question, trough not that important, does Musha really just spam this 3 spin? I mean like Sorc does with the scythe? Because that was sort of boring......I dunno why, but i keep seeing this in vids, and in the trailer it was totally mind blowing awesome. Maehwa trailer was not that amazing to me...but i would really love to hear some more personal experiances.

Oh and as a side note. Is Musha Maehwa good in small or big scale pvp? And is any of them more prefered by guilds?

So can anyone with more hands on experiance help me out?

Posted

I believe you'll want the easier of them both: Musa, now by this I'm not saying it's easy to play, it still has its learning curve (specially to excell at PvP). In PVE you'll never use the blade back (pretty sure that goes for maehwa too). In PVP you'll still use a few blade skills (Blooming, arrows..) But mostly awakening. 

And yes, musa will pretty much only use Below the belt, and crosscut to grind, so basically 2 skills, PvP is a whole new story, and where the good musas are separated from bad musas.

I do use Crust Crusher + Foul Play in certain grinding scenarios (but this is lv 59 flow), obviously also Backflow (but same, lv 58 flow). So won't bother to mention this to you, so yep, pretty much Below, Crosscut, and Crust Crusher for you

They're both equally strong in PvP, maehwa has icnredibly big conal attacks, while musa big around him attacks, they both work well in big scale, but i'll lean more towards musa.

Posted

Musa cuz parents didn't raise no btch

3 people like this

Posted

I believe you'll want the easier of them both: Musa, now by this I'm not saying it's easy to play, it still has its learning curve (specially to excell at PvP). In PVE you'll never use the blade back (pretty sure that goes for maehwa too). In PVP you'll still use a few blade skills (Blooming, arrows..) But mostly awakening. 

And yes, musa will pretty much only use Below the belt, and crosscut to grind, so basically 2 skills, PvP is a whole new story, and where the good musas are separated from bad musas.

I do use Crust Crusher + Foul Play in certain grinding scenarios (but this is lv 59 flow), obviously also Backflow (but same, lv 58 flow). So won't bother to mention this to you, so yep, pretty much Below, Crosscut, and Crust Crusher for you

They're both equally strong in PvP, maehwa has icnredibly big conal attacks, while musa big around him attacks, they both work well in big scale, but i'll lean more towards musa.

musa is easy in pvp too lol

Posted

musa is easy in pvp too lol

Most retards won't cancel crosscut with Q or twister and get cc'd everytime doing crosscut and then whine "WHY I NO DO DMG, WHY I GIT CC'D EVERITIME", yeh, like i said, not extremely hard, but has its learning curve.

Posted

Could you tell a fellow (retard) musa please how to cancel crosscut with Q? Thank you Sir! ;)

Posted

Could you tell a fellow (retard) musa please how to cancel crosscut with Q? Thank you Sir! ;)

By using cross cut and then pressing Q o.O

Posted

Most retards won't cancel crosscut with Q or twister and get cc'd everytime doing crosscut and then whine "WHY I NO DO DMG, WHY I GIT CC'D EVERITIME", yeh, like i said, not extremely hard, but has its learning curve.

any musa who attacks with out super armor spamming is a retard lol. Its honestly hard to even die on musa not as hard as war or zerk but its def up there with the ez classes now

Posted

By using cross cut and then pressing Q o.O

Instructions unclear, I unlearned Blaze :/

1 person likes this

Posted

any musa who attacks with out super armor spamming is a retard lol. Its honestly hard to even die on musa not as hard as war or zerk but its def up there with the ez classes now

fought an awakened wizard earlier who didn't even cc me, just one shot me through my 263 dp...kinda hurt me inside, no idea how to fight a ranged one shot that doesn't rely on cc...add to that the guy only had 210 ap

Posted

Instructions unclear, I unlearned Blaze :/

Resort to spamming Shift+Q

fought an awakened wizard earlier who didn't even cc me, just one shot me through my 263 dp...kinda hurt me inside, no idea how to fight a ranged one shot that doesn't rely on cc...add to that the guy only had 210 ap

"only"

2 people like this

Posted

he prob ulted you and my musa has 300 dp :3

Posted

he prob ulted you and my musa has 300 dp :3

Water Sphere/Bomb is disgustingly powerful.

878%x5, 30% accuracy, knockdown, air attack, ranged instantly followed up by 1049%x5, 10% accuracy, 50% crit, Air smash, Down smash, down attack.  5/8s cool downs respectively.

Basically a ranged BTB lol...

Posted

Water Sphere/Bomb is disgustingly powerful.

878%x5, 30% accuracy, knockdown, air attack, ranged instantly followed up by 1049%x5, 10% accuracy, 50% crit, Air smash, Down smash, down attack.  5/8s cool downs respectively.

Basically a ranged BTB lol...

Nah their 100% has quite a good deal of range on it and can one shot you with ease, Water Sphere/Bomb they'd have to actually land on you and knock you down for it to do any real damage. I've had really good luck just humping a Wiz/Witch's leg and chasing through them whenever they go to cast, so far so good, they haven't tried to turn any of their awakening skills like their regular skills yet. 

Posted

Nah their 100% has quite a good deal of range on it and can one shot you with ease, Water Sphere/Bomb they'd have to actually land on you and knock you down for it to do any real damage. I've had really good luck just humping a Wiz/Witch's leg and chasing through them whenever they go to cast, so far so good, they haven't tried to turn any of their awakening skills like their regular skills yet. 

For Wizard the only one they can turn is Aqua Jail (the circle) and that's mouse movement turnable otherwise it can't be turned.  Everything else is pretty much aimed except Cataclysm which is 360.

Posted

Helicopterlightsaber1.gif 

Spin 2 your dreams

1 person likes this

Posted

Helicopterlightsaber1.gif 

Spin 2 your dreams

This show was so -----ing stupid it hurt my insides. Disney's version of Star Wars has been -----ing terrible compared to anything in the EU. Though, Rogue One was 10/10, so they made up for the shitty TV shows and the wreck of Force Awakens with it.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0