• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Possible to organize a strike? (✿◡‿◡)

171 posts in this topic

Posted

I know that this forum doesn't consist of all of the horse breeders, but it does have a significant portion of the active breeders out there. Horse breeder usually get looked down upon because we want fair horse prices but it isn't "fair" for the buyer because we "afk" to level horses. Fine, they get the right to buy or not if they want, but I propose that all breeders refrain from posting at horses above t5 on the horse market and let buyer level their own horses and see how much time take takes. Especially when T9 gets released, if it has anything related to do with breeding, make them work for it instead of having daylight robbery from horse breeders while buyers continue to trash talk about how easy it is to get a high tier horse. The reason why no one sells TET/PEN lifeskill clothes is because the prices are ridiculously low for the average money required to make them. This should be the same for horse market too, (✿◡‿◡)

22 people like this

Posted (edited)

I back this up 100% :3, to bad no one cares about us life skillers :< it's pretty obvious at this point. More power to you if you can convince everyone not to list t5 or higher horse's though!  

Edited by Vandenhar

Posted

I am sitting on 30-40 T5-T8s, collecting dust. I will not be selling them. I support this. :)

Cracks me up when ppl say they want to buy a T8 in world chat...Who in their right mind would sell (or breed for that matter) T8s. Save those breeds for T9 attempts!

Posted

Why do it then? 

Posted

Why do it then? 

For people close to us like friends or guilds. We can take a loss for them but not random strangers. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

this has potential to be funny, go on xD

Posted (edited)

So to fit your argument.... You shouldn't be allowed to sell horses at all.

To be fair, you still make millions AFK sooo...... What's your point?

I think what you really want is for horse breeding to be OP.

No life skill can compete with fishing. Is that what this is? Because there are other better places to start.

Edited by Thinker
1 person likes this

Posted

So to fit your argument.... You shouldn't be allowed to sell horses at all.

To be fair, you still make millions AFK sooo...... What's your point?

I have a point and a lancia behind it. (✿◡‿◡)

1 person likes this

Posted

Idle threats... just like a horse breeder.

What about farming or trade or cooking. Things that take more money and more ACTUAL effort.

2 people like this

Posted

It was never a threat. I was just stating a fact. All lancia has a point at the tip. You must not get the reference though. (✿◡‿◡)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

RIP

(✿X_X)

Edited by Chi Cha

Posted

(✿-_-)

2 people like this

Posted

no why not grind to make money instead like everyone else? afk tasks should never make more than grinding ever.

1 person likes this

Posted

no why not grind to make money instead like everyone else? afk tasks should never make more than grinding ever.

I would do that if Valkyries weren't utterly horrible in both PvE and PvP (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

I propose that all breeders refrain from posting at horses above t5 on the horse market and let buyer level their own horses and see how much time take takes. Especially when T9 gets released, if it has anything related to do with breeding, make them work for it instead of having daylight robbery from horse breeders while buyers continue to trash talk about how easy it is to get a high tier horse.

And how am i supposed to train all these horses if i don't sell them ? 💩

2016-12-19_350060702.thumb.JPG.9bee11198

Posted

Interesting idea. I wish people could know who is selling horses, cuz in the spirit of your strike idea, I would be quite willing to make sure I never buy a horse from you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Interesting idea. I wish people could know who is selling horses, cuz in the spirit of your strike idea, I would be quite willing to make sure I never buy a horse from you.

I never sell my horse. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

At this point with horse races it doesn't matter people are just getting t8s from racing honestly I'm about ready to do the same.

Posted

And how am i supposed to train all these horses if i don't sell them ? 💩

2016-12-19_350060702.thumb.JPG.9bee11198

Someone does horse racing a lot :o

Posted

I mean i don't know much about horse breeding, But afk leveling a horse dosent sound like that much work, sure it takes time to max level but if your afk'ing it I am not sure there is much reason to complain, I mean your not loosing anything and there is not much work being done because well you afk. Sure the breeding and the RNG and the potential to not get the Tier horse your going for sure, sure the prices are low-ish but still it is what it is.

At the end of the day if it makes you that upset then choose to do something else to make money? Or Breed more horses and sell them more, Your certainly not going to make money not selling them, but I am not sure this will really do any good either way. 

Best of luck.

Posted

But afk leveling a horse dosent sound like that much work,

If it wasn't much work, everyone would do it. That's what I'm trying to say, all these people use the "it's not much work, you're earning money while afk" arguement. If it were so, why don't they do it and put t8 on the market for me to buy then. All I can say is the hypocrisy is deep within this playerbase. It's the same with people saying how pearl item prices are fine with the current ratio of a pet being 6m and value pack being 9.8m but they refuse to be on the selling end of spectrum. The price is only fair if your willing to both buy and sell at that price, if you're only willing to buy than that's greed and exploitation. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

To the Arena!! :P

Posted (edited)

What about farming or trade or cooking. Things that take more money and more ACTUAL effort.

As a Master Cook and Artisan Trainer I can assure you that Cooking feels far more rewarding and less effortless than breeding.

I know the cost of my ingredients and I know my x2.5 outcome ratio.

With the horses its a gamble (tiers) in a gamble (skills) taking roughly a week of "work" to see if you got screwed another time. 

I just wonder how many would still ride their donkeys if everybody decided to go for easy Relics fishing.

Edited by Eternal2nd
2 people like this

Posted

If it wasn't much work, everyone would do it. That's what I'm trying to say, all these people use the "it's not much work, you're earning money while afk" arguement. If it were so, why don't they do it and put t8 on the market for me to buy then. All I can say is the hypocrisy is deep within this playerbase. It's the same with people saying how pearl item prices are fine with the current ratio of a pet being 6m and value pack being 9.8m but they refuse to be on the selling end of spectrum. The price is only fair if your willing to both buy and sell at that price, if you're only willing to buy than that's greed and exploitation. (✿◡‿◡)

Ok but still the fact is your doing it AFK. and you make money, sure the price is not what you want it to be and that sucks yeah, but more people don't do it because they would rather just buy one than spend time leveling it them selves it makes sense. Not i don't think breeders should be looked down on by any means but its all what you choose to do with your time. I mean I would much rather buy a horse than set and breed one myself because breeding in my opinion dose not sound fun and that's not why I play the game. Props to breeders out there who do, but I would not call it a hipocracy just because the price is not your idea of "Fair" 

At the end of the day you are leveling AFK and your still getting money for it, where others go out and grind for hours, or fish for hours, or farm for hours, so on and so on. I think its a bit silly to start a strike for something that as far as I know really is not much work as much as it is a time sink. 

But please if it is work inform me how? because all i know of it is you run back and fourth afk on a horse in a town, Then breed it, then run and level it, and then sell it. 

^ Not trying to sound like an asshole.

Posted

As a Master Cook and Artisan Trainer I can assure you that Cooking feels far more rewarding and less effortless than breeding.

I know the cost of my ingredients and I know my x2.5 outcome ratio.

With the horses its a gamble (tiers) in a gamble (skills) taking roughly a week of "work" to see if you got screwed another time. 

Nope - A master trainer and a master cook are two different things. Your production changes as you level your skill in cooking- (i.e. it sucks to be a low level cook) 

Training is the same from day one - plus, after you breed your first horse it is effectively rinse and repeat. There is no learning curve