• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Possible to organize a strike? (✿◡‿◡)

171 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Horse racing aside I think 200 mil for a fully skilled horse would be an appropriate amount if they did one of these things.

1. reduce the time to level horses by half. if anything this would increase kakaos profits faster because we could breed and reset breeds faster. we could breed twice as fast and get more attempts sooner.

2. give us the same breeding rate as korea .currently the only way to get t8s from breeding  is from 2 lv 30 t7s or 2 t8s or a miniscule chance with a lv 30 t6 and t7. in korea I've bred t8s to t5s and gotten t8s and t7s .

3. makes it so having a higher training rank adds some significant exp per tick to horse training . base xp for solo horses  is about 500 a tick with training outfit or +2 silver outfit and cash shop vena it's about 750 a tick I propose about 10 more exp per tick per rank. Beg 10 = 100 art 10 = 500 and if you've somehow managed to get master or higher maybe 15 exp per rank past there.

Edited by Darkleaf84

Posted

Let's talk clear for a moment:
Horse buyers: Buahh! I want to buy good stuff cheap
Horse sellers: Buahh! I want to get money by doing nothing

Seriously, wtf is this attitude of getting something without playing the game? Just like the "WTB boss weapon"ers. Good stuff is not cheap (either in terms of silver and or time) and staying afk in a game is pointless (because you are not F U C K I N G playing it). Why does no one complains about the AFK fishers? Because no one buys fish from the market. The same applies to afk processors and any afk mass processing lifeskills. Or is there anyone that contemplates how their char melts 50k iron bars?

Also, selling horses in the market is not the best way to level training, neither the only way to make money with them.

/Bittervet rant mode OFF, feel free to crush me but this has to be said

Posted

to sum this thread up:

I just afk train 4 horses on my wagon to 30 then sell them and I demand more afk silvers cause all that hard work I spent on doing nothing.

Posted

I agree with op 100% although im not a breeder myself. By incrasing the prieces for horses more breeders would sell their horses and would motivate new ppl to become breeders.

Id pay 300mils for a t8 with decent skills and base speed.

Posted

master 4 training

I don't mean to be disrespectful.  (for real)  However, I have never seen a master 4 trainer ranked ever.  Most serious trainers are still in the mid to upper professional level.  With top ranked usually low artisan.   I can't even imagine the amount of hours it would take to have reached master 4.   Now if that is truly your level, and yet you have the opinion you have stated, then I will respect it.  You would have earned it.

Posted (edited)

Let's talk clear for a moment:
Horse buyers: Buahh! I want to buy good stuff cheap
Horse sellers: Buahh! I want to get money by doing nothing

Seriously, wtf is this attitude of getting something without playing the game? Just like the "WTB boss weapon"ers. Good stuff is not cheap (either in terms of silver and or time) and staying afk in a game is pointless (because you are not F U C K I N G playing it). Why does no one complains about the AFK fishers? Because no one buys fish from the market. The same applies to afk processors and any afk mass processing lifeskills. Or is there anyone that contemplates how their char melts 50k iron bars?

Also, selling horses in the market is not the best way to level training, neither the only way to make money with them.

/Bittervet rant mode OFF, feel free to crush me but this has to be said

well this thread really isn't about more money its to see if the people currently selling you all the high tier horses want to stop and wait it out so ya your free to think this way but you might end up having to train your own horses and ya there will always be someone selling but it takes a lot more than afking to get the best horses

also players dont buy a afk fishers fish the system does and so there isn't really any tension there but when someone sees a horse price increase thread they think crap i dont wanna fish for 3 weeks for a horse they want to fish for 1 week or grind for 10hrs 

and atm no one will tell you afk horse training is worth doing and if it stays this way eventually no one will

never going to stop editing this one ic but another things I forgot to add was most in this thread at least do not really  want a price increase for horses but instead for the horse training skill to work like other life skills as in a direct increase to the action, Training horse skills does nothing for there listing price at all so changing training skill to increase horse exp by say 10 per level would put it more in line with say fishing being that a master fisher gets a lot more fish a lot faster than a beginner 

Edited by theotherguy

Posted

I agree that leveling a horse gives few XP per ding, if we also consider the time it takes to ding. But i also reiterate myself: leveling training by leveling high tier horses is the least efficient way of doing it.

Posted

let strike!

tumblr_m81n03AUOZ1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Posted

and atm no one will tell you afk horse training is worth doing and if it stays this way eventually no one will

Please stop speaking for others and whining.This is silver I wouldn't have in the first place and is an action that requires almost NO effort on my part. I don't have to worry about my inventory getting full, my fishing rod going to 0 durability or running out of raw material. I also don't have to worry about sleeping in or spending more time AFK as my horse is still auto-looping no matter what.

Don't think horse training is worth it? Don't do it. It's that simple. The prices are perfect for a lifeskill that requires two clicks of a mouse and one keyboard letter to set it going infinitely, 

Posted

The real reward of horse breeding is to get the fastest horse with good skills, you won't see on horse market T8 with all good skills, only T8 potatoes, fishers in the end only get silvers info onion head

Posted

Buy cheap horse > p2w the skills > re-sell > profit

Posted

Nah.

Buy cheap horse > Realise that the horse is shit (no skills) > p2w the skills > lose all money cause horse only learns shit skills over and over and over > re-sell > Realise that good skills dont add that much money> forgot about 30% taxes > no money made > happy day

Posted (edited)

let's compare 24h afk fishing for approx 30m income and several 24h days of ridding for a fully skilled t8 horse with no income during that time ....  and then guess why i'm, not breeding and training horses for anyone except people i know well enough to call em friends :P

have fun breeding the dream horse you ever wanted on your own while i'm going to fish meanwhile .... ;)

Edited by cann0nf0dder

Posted

No one said that you were supposed to live on life skill btw

Posted

Chi cha any of those t7 tokens female? my t7 stables are beginning to look like a seth rogen movie....

Posted

I just want to not d/c 5 minutes into my auto path so I can train horses instead of processing.

Posted

Please stop speaking for others and whining.This is silver I wouldn't have in the first place and is an action that requires almost NO effort on my part. I don't have to worry about my inventory getting full, my fishing rod going to 0 durability or running out of raw material. I also don't have to worry about sleeping in or spending more time AFK as my horse is still auto-looping no matter what.

Don't think horse training is worth it? Don't do it. It's that simple. The prices are perfect for a lifeskill that requires two clicks of a mouse and one keyboard letter to set it going infinitely, 

nope got to worry about carrots running out or smashing into a pole while pathing or a grasshopper int he road or a pig and getting killed do d sync and also no skills being learned the speed being slow the horse not tiering up sure nothing at all to worry about when breeding horses -_- please stop being silly

Posted

nope got to worry about carrots running out

Buy 1000 carrots then, if you're running out of carrots you're either to poor to afford them or don't understand how to add numbers. 

or smashing into a pole while pathing

Choose a good auto-loop path, spend 10 minutes watching the horse complete it if you want to make sure there are no obstacles. 

or a grasshopper int he road or a pig and

Corrects itself after a few minutes as the animal in question will move out of the way. 

getting killed

Stay in a safezone then.

do d sync 

Affects fishing and other AFK skills as well, get better internet. 

and also no skills being learned the

Welcome to RNG, affects every other life-skill. 

speed being slow the

Affects the price by a small margin, you're still making millions. 

horse not tiering

Use a breeding calculator.

please stop being silly

Please stop whining when you're just bad at the game. :) 

Posted

what do you mean not just afk?

master 4 training

Hahaha... you should make your lies more believable.  

Posted (edited)

hmm

Edited by theotherguy

Posted

Buy 1000 carrots then, if you're running out of carrots you're either to poor to afford them or don't understand how to add numbers. 

Choose a good auto-loop path, spend 10 minutes watching the horse complete it if you want to make sure there are no obstacles. 

Corrects itself after a few minutes as the animal in question will move out of the way. 

Stay in a safezone then.

Affects fishing and other AFK skills as well, get better internet. 

Welcome to RNG, affects every other life-skill. 

Affects the price by a small margin, you're still making millions. 

Use a breeding calculator.

Please stop whining when you're just bad at the game. :) 

41939504.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you claim i need to get good as i complained about some things that go wrong but you seem to have a few probblems with fishing yourself might be your not so good yourself _^

Edited by theotherguy

Posted

Wow... Again..you obviously have never done this or you'd know you'd have to know this doesn't work like this.

First... what skill you get is RNG and some skills have a much lower chance to be gotten than others.  Those skills that make a horse worthwhile, well, those are all very hard to roll.  You'll spend a LOT of coupons getting just one and getting all three... Easily you could spend money for 10 coupons and still get no good skills.

And then you have the problem that the stable takes a cut of your profit and unlike other things (cooking for instance) the Value Pack does not apply. 

It's completely obvious to ANYONE that trains this thread is just full of trolls....

Posted

Wow... Again..you obviously have never done this or you'd know you'd have to know this doesn't work like this.

First... what skill you get is RNG and some skills have a much lower chance to be gotten than others.  Those skills that make a horse worthwhile, well, those are all very hard to roll.  You'll spend a LOT of coupons getting just one and getting all three... Easily you could spend money for 10 coupons and still get no good skills.

And then you have the problem that the stable takes a cut of your profit and unlike other things (cooking for instance) the Value Pack does not apply. 

It's completely obvious to ANYONE that trains this thread is just full of trolls....

I was trolling don't take it seriously

Posted

you claim i need to get good as i complained about some things that go wrong but you seem to have a few probblems with fishing yourself might be your not so good yourself _^

You cannot fish indefinitely, at some point your rod will run out of durability or your inventory will be full. The game has a cap on both of these, no matter how much cash you spend or whatever buffs you have. I can leave myself auto-looping for 3 days straight, you can't do the same for any other AFK task.

Please I beg you, get good at the game. :)