• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Possible to organize a strike? (✿◡‿◡)

171 posts in this topic

Posted

As a Master Cook and Artisan Trainer I can assure you that Cooking feels far more rewarding and less effortless than breeding.

I know the cost of my ingredients and I know my x2.5 outcome ratio.

With the horses its a gamble (tiers) in a gamble (skills) taking roughly a week of "work" to see if you got screwed another time. 

I just wonder how many would still ride their donkeys if everybody decided to go for easy Relics fishing.

This is why I stopped once I bred my T8. Taking the time to level up to T7s to 30 isn't just a walk in the park. Then getting rekt on RNG skills while leveling (unless you actively check it and use skill change coupons at the right times instead of just slamming them into skills over and over). Then breeding your 2 X LVL 30 T7s and getting a T6. Yeah. That's super rewarding.That's money that could be made fishing, cooking, etc. Once T9s come out, I will of course go back to breeding in attempts to get a T9. Until then...I've been cooking and fishing. Amazingly, my CP has gone up by over 40, and I'm actually sitting on a surplus of silver instead of always being broke.

Yes, I could sit there afk all day leveling horses, not worrying about WHAT I get from the breeding, and just let horses smash. I'd save time and RL money (Skill change coupons, breed resets). The time and RL$$ it takes to get GOOD horses, SHOULD be rewarded. I probably have one of the best horses on the server. A mere 208 mil for it BEFORE taxes...GTFO. That thing took a long ass time to breed/get.

2 people like this

Posted

You cannot fish indefinitely, at some point your rod will run out of durability or your inventory will be full. The game has a cap on both of these, no matter how much cash you spend or whatever buffs you have. I can leave myself auto-looping for 3 days straight, you can't do the same for any other AFK task.

Please I beg you, get good at the game. :) 

you seem to not understand what Indefinitely means as you cant run horses indefinitely ether 3 day 10 days 100 days it will need tending at some point

Posted

you seem to not understand what Indefinitely means as you cant run horses indefinitely ether 3 day 10 days 100 days it will need tending at some point

Except it won't, a horse can go from level 1 to level 30 without a SINGLE input from the player. Pick a path with no obstacles, make sure you have enough carrots and off you go. 

You're really just embarrassing yourself at the moment by showing that you don't know how to play the game. :) 

Posted

My thoughts on this are. Us breeders don't sell any t8 or t9 when they release. Only sell fully bred t7 horses. So if they want any better they can start breeding themselves and see how time consuming and frustrating the rng is. I have been breeding since I started playing and rng only just gave me a female t7 last night. Lets not forget most breeders use resets, but those that dont need twice as many female horses..so twice the training spent to level for that extra attempt. 

A fully skilled t7 at lvl 30 is worth around 54mill. It should be far higher. In the hundreds of hours training I could make a shit ton more fishing relics.. 

Personally I don't sell a horse unless the one buying can only ride it and cannot breed it. Unless they want to spend 54mill on a horse to exchange it then fine. 

Posted (edited)

Except it won't, a horse can go from level 1 to level 30 without a SINGLE input from the player. Pick a path with no obstacles, make sure you have enough carrots and off you go. 

You're really just embarrassing yourself at the moment by showing that you don't know how to play the game. :) 

and i can fill my entire inventory with fish in a single input as well you see witch task is more afk is not the issue here its weather I will sell my horses or not and i wont so you can do your thing i will do mine and if people notice far far less T8s to buy then that is what it amounts to

Edited by theotherguy

Posted

and i can fill my entire inventory with fish in a single input

And then you need to get empty your inventory and set yourself up fishing again, which you don't need to do when you're AFK horse training. Hose training is still a better AFK money maker than fishing and the prices don't need to be changed. All your arguing has done is shown that you don't know how to play the game. :) 

Posted

And you are just a troll... all you have to do is look at your post history to know this. 

1 person likes this

Posted

And then you need to get empty your inventory and set yourself up fishing again, which you don't need to do when you're AFK horse training. Hose training is still a better AFK money maker than fishing and the prices don't need to be changed. All your arguing has done is shown that you don't know how to play the game. :) 

didnt once ask in this post for an increase in price of horses......

Posted

And you are just a troll... all you have to do is look at your post history to know this. 

If you can't handle someone having a different opinion and you being wrong, you should probably use the ignore function. :) 

Posted

If you can't handle someone having a different opinion and you being wrong, you should probably use the ignore function. :) 

hahahaha

Posted

didnt once ask in this post for an increase in price of horses......

I honestly just feel bad for you right now...

everyone afk makes money in this game fishing is by far more and consistent money than breeding currently is and breeding should match it

Posted (edited)

hm

I honestly just feel bad for you right now...

and it should but not from a increase in price of horses but from as i said training skill

Edited by theotherguy

Posted

ban all those lifeskillers plebs

Posted

I guess the max afk fishing time is 8 hours to fill 192 slots. (on an exhausted spot like velia hotspot, but full inventory of blue and yellow fish)

Posted

ban all those lifeskillers plebs

Yeah ban those. Yeah... oh.. shit..

wheres my food? wheres my FOOD?????

I guess the max afk fishing time is 8 hours to fill 192 slots. (on an exhausted spot like velia hotspot, but full inventory of blue and yellow fish)

As a master Fisher. right?

Posted

I know that this forum doesn't consist of all of the horse breeders, but it does have a significant portion of the active breeders out there. Horse breeder usually get looked down upon because we want fair horse prices but it isn't "fair" for the buyer because we "afk" to level horses. Fine, they get the right to buy or not if they want, but I propose that all breeders refrain from posting at horses above t5 on the horse market and let buyer level their own horses and see how much time take takes. Especially when T9 gets released, if it has anything related to do with breeding, make them work for it instead of having daylight robbery from horse breeders while buyers continue to trash talk about how easy it is to get a high tier horse. The reason why no one sells TET/PEN lifeskill clothes is because the prices are ridiculously low for the average money required to make them. This should be the same for horse market too, (✿◡‿◡)

You should post this in the Horse Racing discord. Lots of breeders there.

Posted

As a master Fisher. right?

yes

Posted

I am sitting on 30-40 T5-T8s, collecting dust. I will not be selling them. I support this. :)

Cracks me up when ppl say they want to buy a T8 in world chat...Who in their right mind would sell (or breed for that matter) T8s. Save those breeds for T9 attempts!

I'm holding on to my T8s, but I honestly think they won't have a large roll in breeding T9s. I was scouting for info in the Korean forums, and someone there thinks any tier horse that is a purebred and learns a specific trio of skills will evolve into a t9. (Like Drift, Streak Jump, and Sprint pure white for pegasus or something). Regardless, I'm jealously holding on to my ponies until I find out what makes a T9.

Posted

I'm holding on to my T8s, but I honestly think they won't have a large roll in breeding T9s. I was scouting for info in the Korean forums, and someone there thinks any tier horse that is a purebred and learns a specific trio of skills will evolve into a t9. (Like Drift, Streak Jump, and Sprint pure white for pegasus or something). Regardless, I'm jealously holding on to my ponies until I find out what makes a T9.

That would actually be pretty neat I think.

Posted

You should post this in the Horse Racing discord. Lots of breeders there.

Anybody in the discord would agree wtih this suggestion in a heartbeat :D

I still think it would be better to increase silver for the skills, not for the horse itself. sometimes there´s just 10 or 15mio difference between a scrap t7 and one you can actually put to good use. also -> apply value pack to horse market.

Posted

Anybody in the discord would agree wtih this suggestion in a heartbeat :D

I still think it would be better to increase silver for the skills, not for the horse itself. sometimes there´s just 10 or 15mio difference between a scrap t7 and one you can actually put to good use. also -> apply value pack to horse market.

Honestly, I would just feel better if they did a rehaul of the Training skill to give it more..purpose. I don't notice much of a change between Beginner 1 Training and Professional 3. Training skills are..slightly faster? Maybe? However, training the skills is personal and does nothing to increase the value of a horse. Higher level cooking gets you better recipes and better efficiency. Higher level fishing gives you better catches. But what about us? We're like..the ugly stepchild. Which is really sad, because horse training/breeding isn't in any other current mmo's (that I've seen). It's pretty unique, and I feel like Kakao is just...pooping on it. I want more purpose for my favorite thing in the game. I've been afk training, at computer training, and leveling to 56 for my awakening. After the awakening comes, I'm not sure if I'll have anything to enjoy in the game anymore. We're not getting T9s for a long time (as Korea doesn't even have it yet). I guess I could switch to afk fishing and make millions and do nothing with it.

2 people like this

Posted

Just a public service note. Plunge decided to call some experienced fishers liars in a similar thread about horses. It happened over and over, and since numbers were posted to prove his assertions wrong he hasn't replied.

This isn't the first time it's happened. He doesn't seem to understand a few game mechanics, and every time people come around to call him out he will simply vanish and reemerge in another thread with a new baseless theory.

It's obvious he doesn't know anything about training horses or selling them. I'm sure he'll post a picture of his "5th rank" in a random channel as some kind of badge of authority though. :)

3 people like this

Posted

Just a public service note. Plunge decided to call some experienced fishers liars in a similar thread about horses. It happened over and over, and since numbers were posted to prove his assertions wrong he hasn't replied.

Try again, there was NO proof shown that those were the catches from a simple 8-10 hour AFK fishing slot. If you want to play this game then I can get a horse from 1-30 in 2 hours since all the evidence I need to post is a level 30 horse. I understand that you're mad because you're bad at the game, doesn't mean the game should change to accommodate you. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

You're right you should start horse breeding so I can buy it off you. It's effortless silver for you anyways. I'll be waiting for t8 (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Try again, there was NO proof shown that those were the catches from a simple 8-10 hour AFK fishing slot. If you want to play this game then I can get a horse from 1-30 in 2 hours since all the evidence I need to post is a level 30 horse. I understand that you're mad because you're bad at the game, doesn't mean the game should change to accommodate you. :) 

Yes yes, everything you believe is nondisconfirmable. If we posted screenshots, you'd insist on a 10 hour video as the necessary proof. If we posted the video, you'd want an invite so you can verify it in person.

An adequate proof has been provided to you by a gentleman who records every single catch of his since the beginning of the game. The same person you insulted has mapped out every ocean catch loot table and worked with Famme to put on the best known BDO map

Ask Maomao who @Moonraker is and he will tell you.

His credibility in fishing is not in question.

You on the other hand have nothing but forum posts, incorrect ones at that, to highlight what you know about training horses and fishing. Go ahead and beat 20m in 8 hours AFK while training horses. Do it consistently and post your numbers or screenshots. Otherwise forum trolling is the extent of your contribution here.

4 people like this