• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anyone excited about Nouver on Wednesday?

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey, just wanted to see if anyone else is excited about Nouver this Wednesday (or if they throw in an "extra" maintain before christmas and add it) ^^ 

And to make sure I'm not lying and to make sure Kakao can't say "it was only planned" or "we didn't say it WILL be" etc etc. You know the drill. Anything that isn't "it WILL happen" has been redirected to how they worded it, here's the proof :x http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/114199-nouver/&do=findComment&comment=1575910

Now, see how that says Nouver WILL be released before christmas 2016? (this was said 20 days before Tytyes quit so it's not like he said it after quitting). 

Anyway, any of your excited about nouver? :3 Got any tips for him perhaps? Maybe some previous knowledge from KR/JP/RU? :D 

Remember, no flaming or derailing pls :) 

Have a great day everyone and take care, 

Greetings: Traveler.

(PS: If you don't keep your word (once again), you do realise the shit storm you might get, right @PM_Jouska @CM_Praballo and @CM_Aethon :x. Not trying to flame, just saying that you might feel a flame rather than the cold of winter if this happens).

Edited by aidlac
added in line about not flamining or derailing.
3 people like this

Posted

So much salt I can feel my blood pressure rising.

2 people like this

Posted

So much salt I can feel my blood pressure rising.

Sure it's not sugar? :x Blood sugar, not salt. 

Posted

it's done when it's done and not when you cry loud enough for it :D

1 person likes this

Posted

it's done when it's done and not when you cry loud enough for it :D

Cry? Please ----- xD. Just expecting Kakao to keep their word for once and asking if anyone else is excited for it (since in Kakao's own words, it WILL be out before christmas this year). 

Posted

I dont think they are beholden to keep to any timeframe posted on the forum or twitter. everything you can expect or demand is written within the TOS/EULA agreement. I mean of course people will complain but stupid is stupid does.

I mean its a b2p game that hovers between 4 and 10 euros to buy. with free updates. cash shop items that can be bought ingame with ingame currency. not much wiggle room to complain. unless its bc of the lack of pvp, pve, and gear score importance over player skill. :o

1 person likes this

Posted

Cry? Please ----- xD. Just expecting Kakao to keep their word for once and asking if anyone else is excited for it (since in Kakao's own words, it WILL be out before christmas this year). 

hmm, it's only the word of a CM, i don't see anything else and those are pawns that either deliver good or bad news but never those you expect and a CM shouldn't  be eligible for any kind of company promise at all :P

Posted (edited)

Was there a signature required from you and all parties present to green light the release to NA/EU before the beginning of 2017? if not then no "promise" was made .You all need to learn how to read between the lines and grow some skin. It was an optimistic comment at best to keep most of yiy motivated to login and keep playing and buying cash shop items.

I mean it must be awesome to live a life never to have been disappointed until the release of nouver maybe postponed past a comments deadline. oh lawdy oh lawdy take meh jesus 

Edited by Pfaelzer

Posted (edited)

Now you know why... RIP TT

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

but .... i didnt drop my dande yet ((8

Posted

While i disagree with the way it s done most of the time (about the complaints), i sure as hell agree that there are some "issues" between their communication and what realy happens in reality. 

3 people like this

Posted

Shh only those who agree that everything written should be taken literally. I mean disregard that this is reality and acts of nature, financial problems, problems occuring during the upkeep and distribution of free content after merging servers and releasing free event content may or may not affect the companies WIP's or schedules if anything doesnt go to plan. you know real life stuff. Lol bc daum kakao love to see the forums flooded with butthurt comments about how people are losing faith in humanity bc a digital offhand, free content once again, did not release in congruence with a comment someone made.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shh only those who agree that everything written should be taken literally. I mean disregard that this is reality and acts of nature, financial problems, problems occuring during the upkeep and distribution of free content after merging servers and releasing free event content may or may not affect the companies WIP's or schedules if anything doesnt go to plan. you know real life stuff. Lol bc daum kakao love to see the forums flooded with butthurt comments about how people are losing faith in humanity bc a digital offhand, free content once again, did not release in congruence with a comment someone made.

ppl asked for nouver. ppl didn't ask for merge. Not the players fault if Kakao can't prioritize :x.

also, free? xD Please tell me more about how those 30-50 euro was free. 

or like they've sadly done for the last few months, made the game cheaper and cheaper. As long as it costs it's not free. But please, stop derail shit :).

Posted

So much hype for this super boring boss. :ph34r:

Posted

On top of that, should a company not be held responsible for what they say? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Tht was our fault hehe had i known this game would be 7bucks i would have gladly waited to buy it lol

Posted

So much hype for this super boring boss. :ph34r:

Nice weapon :D. And it's s frigging dragon :D 

Posted

I'm 100% sure.  

Posted (edited)

Nouver is already released, only known as Kutum. It is'n translation error. Kappa

Edited by JuicyJanna

Posted

nouver isent comeing till nouvember 2017 sorry

Posted

nouver gonna happen soon?

more like..

never gonna happen soon. 

Posted

Not really, but I would give it a go, I guess.

Posted

On top of that, should a company not be held responsible for what they say?

I promised my boss i would worker this year , guess what . I didn't :)

Posted

tony-the-tiger-has-the-diabeetus-41733.jpeg

Posted

tony-the-tiger-has-the-diabeetus-41733.jpeg

No Tony Nooooooooooooooo! Daibetes pls