• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Name the TOP warrior's in the game.

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am new to the game. We have so many warrior in game. I love to know who are the top warriors in game to look forward with. So many guides but i really want to read article's and guides from great players. Do you have any recommendations? Preferable skill than Gear wise.

Thank you.

1. Kinto's videos for pre-awakening advice

2. Oneuproad's video for awakening advice

3.Whole

4.Lacari

Edited by Goblin_Warrior

Posted

Watch Kinto's videos for pre-awakening advice and Oneuproad's video for awakening advice

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there any honorable "names" out there you can mention?

Posted

none. all warriors are skill-less class carried garbage. :^)

4 people like this

Posted

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of my solar flare oneshotting entire guilds. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10 people like this

Posted

Show me where the warrior spanked you. I call sloppy seconds.

Posted

Lacari or how ever he spells it

1 person likes this

Posted

Whole

Came in 3rd in the pvp tournament for the new world merge.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sennin is one of the best warriors I ve seen around last I saw him he was in the guild Byfrost. 

Posted

Yo guys hit this thread up with the facts, trying to take names here.

Posted

Whole lacari MBN and Opunman are some of the strongest warriors I've fought, Honorable mention to mchands for being able to kill me with his garbage AP.

2 people like this

Posted

Europe(Jordine) : Oneuproad, Sennin, Zen those are most skilled warriors from Jordine. 

Alustin: ? gearcarried ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Corxians: ? gearcarried ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

idk (imho) is it rly possible to play warrior rly bad? i mean that class gets carried by the design... 

I cant point out outstanding ones.. all do the same... grab followed by some skills... (ofc there are ppl who do it better then others  - and ofc i did not saw all warriors on our server to judge yet)

I think this lists are btw bullshit... best warrior in what? 1on1 without pots? best warrior in rbf? best warrior in gvg / smallscale?

Posted

I think this lists are btw bullshit... best warrior in what? 1on1 without pots? best warrior in rbf? best warrior in gvg / smallscale?

He's just looking for "article's and guides from great players"

2 people like this

Posted

Whole - As a caveat to this, he is really friendly as long as you arent trying to be a ----- to his guildies.

1 person likes this

Posted

My Dad can beat up your dad.

1 person likes this

Posted

i still find it comical that panpan still comes into warrior forums to cry about how warriors are broken or none of them are good etc....

good stuffs.

Posted

i still find it comical that panpan still comes into warrior forums to cry about how warriors are broken or none of them are good etc....

good stuffs.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/122499-warrior-nerfed-again/ Page 1

Me too

@Tryldom it s ok i still like you (even if you may not like me XD), you are one of the best warrior i ve fought if not the best, i m sure you'll overcome your difficulties.

You are most definitly telling the truth here xD

I thought i would say hi since you were kind enough to bring me up in a thread i didn't even answer to.

Posted

I've fought a alot of Warriors in NA the ones that stood out for me were; McHands, Yoichiro, Kyuz, Red_Koolaid, Whole, Lacari, Hecaitomix?, BiggsVIII, Varna, Milkbag, Nunz. Yes I remember all the names, I pvp alot. These are the guys that actually knows how to outplay other classes and not just run you over by their gear score. These are based on a 1v1 in arena, 1v1 open world and RBF. I dont know how these guys perform in Sieges where it matters the most...

1 person likes this

Posted

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/122499-warrior-nerfed-again/ Page 1

You are most definitly telling the truth here xD

I thought i would say hi since you were kind enough to bring me up in a thread i didn't even answer to.

hi , i just thought i'd bring up that i was commenting on you ALWAYS comming into warrior forum posts and either posting or liking absolute garbage. in this case i was commenting on you liking this post

same as you have stated in other threads how warriors are a super low skill cap class and how its super easy to play them.

but hey i just thought i'd inform you on how its comical.

Posted (edited)

hi , i just thought i'd bring up that i was commenting on you ALWAYS comming into warrior forum posts and either posting or liking absolute garbage. in this case i was commenting on you liking this post

same as you have stated in other threads how warriors are a super low skill cap class and how its super easy to play them.

but hey i just thought i'd inform you on how its comical.

You don't even know why i liked it xD, incase you missed it i also liked the post from Tryldom right under, actually i even liked the one from Tryldom first but i found it funny that this guy (xcandykitten) was trolling you (warriors in general) that s why i liked it. 

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
1 person likes this

Posted

You don't even know why i liked it xD, incase you missed it i also liked the post from Tryldom right under, actually i even liked the one from Tryldom first but i found it funny that this guy (xcandykitten) was trolling you (warriors in general) that s why i liked it. 

Phahahaha! You still exist... you no skill no hand sorcerer? GTFO -----.. noob shit. I owned you a while back i can own you anytime anywhere headless tard. And why im not in your ban list? HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOB!

Posted (edited)

MonsterArty, Inexizz and jck :)

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted

MonsterArty, Inexizz and jck :)

lul

Posted (edited)

Asking for top warriors when it's a class that can be mastered  in 1 day and it's skill cap can be achieved by a bot?

Edited by Pako