• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Name the TOP warrior's in the game.

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Jinnster is the top warrior on NA, completely skill carried terrible gear but never loses in anything less than 10 on 1

1 person likes this

Posted

jck :)

Jck is the best warrior I've ever seen!

Posted

Jinnster is the top warrior on NA, completely skill carried terrible gear but never loses in anything less than 10 on 1

share some vids

Posted

Kraze is really good, has smart movement and doesn't just mash grab + combos all day like most warriors with high AP.

Posted

Kraze is really good, has smart movement and doesn't just mash grab + combos all day like most warriors with high AP.

So what he is doing then ?

Posted

He is killing his opponents with his psionic powers.

Posted

So what he is doing then ?

100%>hide>repeat

1 person likes this

Posted

Zethian is one of the best geared warriors on NA at the moment

Posted (edited)

fail post remove pls mods

Edited by Belmond

Posted

Fought this guy once, and he did very well.  I was half-brained drained from work, had kids running around, was tired of playing BDO while playing BDO, so I sucked but I was impressed nonetheless!  

Posted

Zethian is one of the best geared warriors on NA at the moment

he's definitely not....

Posted

he's definitely not....

as far as people who are publicly showing their gear, he is one of the most geared warriors on na,  and this is not to say he is a bad warror or gear carried, but keep in mind that statement purely states he has good gear, which he does.not meant to open arguments on how good/bad he is.

but by all means if you dont think he's one of the better geared warriors on the NA server please post a SS of somebody else from the na server with better gear, or rather post screen shots of multiple people since that statment said he was one of, and not the best.

Posted

as far as people who are publicly showing their gear, he is one of the most geared warriors on na,  and this is not to say he is a bad warror or gear carried, but keep in mind that statement purely states he has good gear, which he does.not meant to open arguments on how good/bad he is.

but by all means if you dont think he's one of the better geared warriors on the NA server please post a SS of somebody else from the na server with better gear, or rather post screen shots of multiple people since that statment said he was one of, and not the best.

Show his gear bruh

Posted

its on his stream if anybody bothers to look for it 

but for the lazy people

P43tdSF.png

iirc the reason he's using a derpy necklace is he broke his duo ogre going tri.

but if full tet boss gear and pretty good accessories does not make you one of the more geared warriors on the server you must be hiding some pen boss piece warriors.

Posted

Damn... that guy will 1 shot anyone with 100%.  Drools.

Posted (edited)

Our war had this gear 4 months ago (same as on pic ofc) + i know some others with same AP in october/november. And without Nouver ofc.

They are basically around 240ish now with Nouver.

But you know, some people are rng carried. Someone got tri ogre first time and someone blew 3bil to get duo and depression.

Big factor is also that pre-merge, some servers were less contested which means better gear.

EDIT : was watching his RBF rounds, dissapointed. Squishy as f and missing a lot. Parrying / rosar offhands are quite strong against full AP builds.

Edited by Chors

Posted

Our war had this gear 4 months ago (same as on pic ofc) + i know some others with same AP in october/november. And without Nouver ofc.

They are basically around 240ish now with Nouver.

But you know, some people are rng carried. Someone got tri ogre first time and someone blew 3bil to get duo and depression.

Big factor is also that pre-merge, some servers were less contested which means better gear.

EDIT : was watching his RBF rounds, dissapointed. Squishy as f and missing a lot. Parrying / rosar offhands are quite strong against full AP builds.

and iirc he said he had like 240 ap with a real necklace.

point being is unless your hiding people with pen pieces of gear he is one of the most geared warriors on the server

but good for you claiming you knew people who had this and that.

Posted

I play on eu servers. And sorry but do you want me to ask them for gear screenshots ? I dont care if you believe me. We had warriors with 220-225 AP (with kutum) like 3 months ago.

Posted

I am new to the game. We have so many warrior in game. I love to know who are the top warriors in game to look forward with. So many guides but i really want to read article's and guides from great players. Do you have any recommendations? Preferable skill than Gear wise.

Thank you.

1. Kinto's videos for pre-awakening advice

2. Oneuproad's video for awakening advice

3.Whole

4.Lacari

The best? the one that hide behind the block and then smash their heads on the keyboard. Cause its even playable as a amputee monkey.

Posted

I play on eu servers. And sorry but do you want me to ask them for gear screenshots ? I dont care if you believe me. We had warriors with 220-225 AP (with kutum) like 3 months ago.

you ask for screenshots and i prove somebody with high ap basically without a necklace , then you talk more about how he's apparantly average geared but refuse to seem to provide anything for your claims.

Posted

you ask for screenshots and i prove somebody with high ap basically without a necklace , then you talk more about how he's apparantly average geared but refuse to seem to provide anything for your claims.

1.jpg

Horishi from Ember on EU. He can be kind of a -----, but can't deny the gear is strong with this one. Also, this was before he got his TRI Tungrade earring afaik.

Posted (edited)

Except the fact that  guys i know arent streamers lol. Thats why i asked for gear screen because , apparently, he is well known so his gear should be somewhere available. And i never said that he is "average geared" . Just stop please, putting words into my mouth. Your assumptions are weird.

I said we had guys with 220-228AP 3 months ago so they should be same AP with Nouver. Thats all.

Edited by Chors

Posted

:thinking:

Posted

Is this about who the "best" warrior or who is the "best" geared?

Posted

#1: My buddy

#2: My guildy

#3: Some other buddy or guildy

Hope I've enlightened everyone.