• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bases on trees during node wars

43 posts in this topic

Posted

So when are you going to ban guild leaders that are putting the main base in a tree where it can't be killed?

Clearly an exploit.

@CM_Aethon

2 people like this

Posted

everyone does this in high level guilds and its even done lots in kr so not a exsploit till bans happen and thats highly unlikely.

Posted

everyone does this in high level guilds and its even done lots in kr so not a exsploit till bans happen and thats highly unlikely.

Not an exploit until bans happen?  thats not how it works lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

So when are you going to ban guild leaders that are putting the main base in a tree where it can't be killed?

Clearly an exploit.

@CM_Aethon

not an exploit, its like that in KR and allowed.

Posted

Clearly an exploit.

@CM_Aethon

Working as intended, and Kakao, nor PA does care.

Posted

As long as it's a thing in KR it's highly unlikely anything will be done about it here. Considering KR doesn't seem to give a -----, those odds seem pretty damn low. Better start recruiting more rangers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

This is something that needs to be submitted via Support Ticket with Screenshots, or even better, Video so that it can be officially documented in the Ticket system (put on official record).

Posted

This is something that needs to be submitted via Support Ticket with Screenshots, or even better, Video so that it can be officially documented in the Ticket system (put on official record).

I guess, look up any stream that does nodewars and you can see it.

I guess if they want it like that then whatever, time to start putting flags on trees.  Will be great fun everyone stalemating every war because you cant hit it lol.

Posted

I guess, look up any stream that does nodewars and you can see it.
I guess if they want it like that then whatever, time to start putting flags on trees.  Will be great fun everyone stalemating every war because you cant hit it lol.

Well discussing it in the forum is not "officially" bringing it to the attention of the staff. Even though the staff read the forums and sometimes beckon to our calls when they can, this is not the channel for official documentation of issues that involve direct accusations or evidence against other players (which is what will occur when you include a video)(because of the no-name&shame, its not something that can be called out in the forum)  But it is something that needs to be called out, so it is up to YOU and EVERY OTHER SIEGE PLAYER that believes this to be unfair, to submit Support Tickets about it.

"you mean other people besides me need to submit tickets too?" --- YES.  Because the ticket system it the official channel for documenting issues concerning developer problems with the game, exploits, bugs, "hey this guild is doing something unfair" claims, and etc.

So, yes, take a vid or a screenshot and report the issue, and have other folks do the same.

Posted

Well discussing it in the forum is not "officially" bringing it to the attention of the staff. Even though the staff read the forums and sometimes beckon to our calls when they can, this is not the channel for official documentation of issues that involve direct accusations or evidence against other players (which is what will occur when you include a video)(because of the no-name&shame, its not something that can be called out in the forum)  But it is something that needs to be called out, so it is up to YOU and EVERY OTHER SIEGE PLAYER that believes this to be unfair, to submit Support Tickets about it.

"you mean other people besides me need to submit tickets too?" --- YES.  Because the ticket system it the official channel for documenting issues concerning developer problems with the game, exploits, bugs, "hey this guild is doing something unfair" claims, and etc.

So, yes, take a vid or a screenshot and report the issue, and have other folks do the same.

Public attention does alot to get theirs as well as a ticket, I wasn't disagreeing with you.

Posted

There as a similar forum post few days ago documented with videos, all very explanatory, but they were complaining on a certain guild publicly, seems very cheap imo.

As long as it's a thing in KR it's highly unlikely anything will be done about it here. Considering KR doesn't seem to give a -----, those odds seem pretty damn low. Better start recruiting more rangers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not an exploit, its like that in KR and allowed.

Ignored or not in KR, doesn't make it less of an exploit, look up the definition of exploit pls.

Posted (edited)

I bet the guilds banned for digging exploit also said the same thing... They dont care not an exploit... Then bam hammer came down hard.

Also just because KR does something doesn't mean we will or will not do it.  How have you guys not figured that out yet?

Edited by Lemonz
2 people like this

Posted

Maybe you just picked the wrong account name?

wFyRwT.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont know about a bannable offence, but it should be looked at asap

and what does kr have to do with anything?

Posted

I dont know about a bannable offence, but it should be looked at asap

and what does kr have to do with anything?

Its a KR based game with KR devs who owns Daum/Kakao.

Posted (edited)

Its a KR based game with KR devs who owns Daum/Kakao.

Has nothing to do with our GM/CM's taking action lol.

But think about this while it may not be bannable you can bet it disrupts gameplay and that its not the intended usage.  So if you think nothing will be done you are fooling yourself.  Just like how digging was dealt with, just like rolling to trade is also going to be dealt with.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted

Has nothing to do with our GM/CM's taking action lol.

Except the "fix" would have to come from the developer of the game, and that's KR devs. They clearly don't seem to think its a problem so the likelihood of it getting fixed is slim to none. 

Posted

Y'all will B**** about anything.

if you lost your war its because you were ill prepared, under geared, and undermanned.

Then to add on they beat you by placement.

Get more Rangers and Wizards, this won't stop its a common practice on KR and the same way you guys cried your eyes about Thorns and all daum said was "that's neat you guys are creative."

stop trying to dumb everything in this game down and get better, scrub.

Posted (edited)

Except the "fix" would have to come from the developer of the game, and that's KR devs. They clearly don't seem to think its a problem so the likelihood of it getting fixed is slim to none. 

That is until the issue is raised in NA.  Can easily come on here and say its an exploit and if you are caught you will be punished, fix or no fix.

Y'all will B**** about anything.

if you lost your war its because you were ill prepared, under geared, and undermanned.

Then to add on they beat you by placement.

Get more Rangers and Wizards, this won't stop its a common practice on KR and the same way you guys cried your eyes about Thorns and all daum said was "that's neat you guys are creative."

stop trying to dumb everything in this game down and get better, scrub.

IM not in a guild I just think its shitty play.  I mean really.

Also grow up.  What a laugh kid.  Calling someone names wont change anything for you.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted

That is until the issue is raised in NA.  Can easily come on here and say its an exploit and if you are caught you will be punished, fix or no fix.

IM not in a guild I just think its shitty play.  I mean really.
Also grow up.  What a laugh kid.

Awww Boohoo, I guess placing your tower down in castle areas, fenced areas, or areas with additional fortification is a "shitty play" cause you can't get your elephant to it.

Git Gud and for fk sakes if u don't even siege stop trying to change mechanics you don't participate in,kid.

Posted

An exploit is in unintentional bug that is being used for self-gain. Sort of tough to call it an exploit if the devs in KR have known about it for nearly 2 years and haven't fixed it yet. That suggests that its part of the game intended mechanics. 

Posted

I guess no one really gives a flying fck if all node wars turn into stalemates.  gg.

Okay im done here.

Posted

Clearly an exploit.

What if...its a lemon tree? Does it then become a love story? :x

1 person likes this

Posted

A siege tower should not be able to build on a tree to begin with. Its against all logic. And simply gives an unfair advantage to whoever does it. 

Same with flags. This should get addressed as soon as possible. 

It just doesn't make any sense. There's one specific guild I won't call out here on EU that constantly does it. 

Giving em a unfair advantage. No need for bans. It just should be made impossible. 

Posted

Giving em a unfair advantage. No need for bans. It just should be made impossible. 

It's unfair as long as it's using a bug and/or you can't do it yourself. As far as I know, everyone is able to climb in this game.

So yeah, it's harder to kill a flag when it is put in hard to reach places, that's kinda the point though.