• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance December 21st

179 posts in this topic

Posted

dlc.png.3f457b7d970216e9e7eb7dbaa06630c3

9 people like this

Posted

please no

it'll ruin the game due to how ridiculously overpowered these classes are 

just do the world a favor and don't release their awakening 

Well well well, after such a long time waiting we will be able to put up fights with no cd's and with superarmors which will make our gear usefull again. For around 4 months most of awakened classes could oneshot us with theirs skillsets. I can't w8 to turn the tables. HYPE  ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )っ──☆

1 person likes this

Posted

The real question..... are you adding the young wizard model?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The real question..... are you adding the young wizard model?

Yeah>>>Wish i didn't look a like a Gandalf Rip off. FML

dlc.png.3f457b7d970216e9e7eb7dbaa06630c3

LMAO Nicee!! dude

Edited by Hammerlock

Posted

Waaaaaaaaht, for real?

For realsies.

They've gotten 5 already, they'll get another 5 later on when they get a box with 5 of each aura in it.

Posted

For realsies.

They've gotten 5 already, they'll get another 5 later on when they get a box with 5 of each aura in it.

and new players get a nouver box :3 

Lmao

Posted

Mob.gif

"Nouver or Riot!"

-BDO Community right now.

Posted

For realsies.

Our survey say's "WTF"

Posted

yea i can imagine how fun it'll be 20 witches spamming aoe from distance that has more damage than any other ability in the game, is CC effect, they're in superarmor while casting it and take less damage than other classes and have double teleport too

im sure it'll be fun , and imbalanced and stupid as hell 

this post is just stupid, sry. except for a very defensive class, you sholud always die when you are up against 2 or more enemies. only someone who doesn't know what balance means could cry for anything else. i find these whiny kiddies, who cry "nerf" every time they get killed, or how to play against a certain class, or cant find their "instant-kill you-die button", very annoying.

1 person likes this

Posted

so how bout that trade rolling? 

I can't see why they wont allow it now. With gifting thousands probably allready went to 3rd party sites and got extremely cheap pearl items.

Tradeing is also a great way to improve the community tbh. But i do see the potential of game being further ruined by 3rd party sites... But the way the game is now. I really dont see how it can get anyworse so. :) YES PLEASE!

Posted

Tradeing is also a great way to improve the community tbh.....

no, its not. just a great way to get market monopolies, unreadable chats, a goldseller flood, instant lvl58 alts and very tight knit groups of pseudo-elite players.

B

ut the way the game is now. I really dont see how it can get anyworse so. 

The game is amazing. Especially the "no-interpersonal-trading" and the fixed prices are a pretty unique feature. It helps new, returning and rather casual players to moderatly keep up. There are multiple other ways to help friends, or reward guildies. Be creative

2 people like this

Posted

Finally some Christmas sales./ Maybe I will be able to get an new Costume for my Ranger

Posted

Come on guys and trolls. Where's the salt for my popcorn. Let's get this started.

Posted

Come on guys and trolls. Where's the salt for my popcorn. Let's get this started.

Plenty of salt. As usual every maintenance. It's the only time I'm around: the laughs I get are priceless.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing about fixing the problems from the last week. I'm playing with texture very low and graphics low settings now or BDO will crash.

I've completely reinstalled the game (11 hour download), updated nvidia drivers and tried playing on graphics low, which improved matters, but will still crash.

All since last week changes. Before I could play without crashing with texture medium and graphics somewhat high.

FPS start with 30 then drop to 7 or less. I've seen more people comment about this !!

3 people like this

Posted

whats with returning events all the time .......

Posted

Christmas discount sales? Are you kidding me? I've gifted most people already since there was no sign of an in-game sale.

gitgud Kappa

Posted

"It's now or Nouver", "Nouver back down", "Never say Nouver". 

Well, look at that :D Kakao lying. WHAT A SHOCK!!!!! :O! Seriously Kakao, please give up the publishing rights to some decent company that keep their words -.- -_-, you'd do us all a favor that way. 

Well technically we do still have one more maintenance after today in 2016 !

:D

Posted

TGZKhBG.jpg

Posted

We want same version KR

Posted

Well technically we do still have one more maintenance after today in 2016 !

:D

No? They said before christmas, no more maint before that, unless they pull the plug friday or saturday lol

Posted

With the wizard awakening comes the new character model as well?

I saw a trailer for the wizard awakening where the character was not using the old guy model and no, it wasn't just a great customization.

Posted

To protest not to have the Nouver I will kill everyone

Posted

whats with returning events all the time .......

what do you think? 

Posted

Really witch awakening is coming ?