• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance December 21st

179 posts in this topic

Posted

Definitely NOT... that fat puss has had moar than enough already...lol

Thats fluffy, not fat!

Posted

Have you checked the forums about ninja/kuno pre-awaken bugs? Haven't you checked literally hundreds of other people that whine the same as me for Ninja/Kuno fix? I don't know how about post awaken for Kuno but ninja/kuno pre-awaken dmg was a lot less than it was supposed to be (PVE) and now we also have bugs with our awakening. PS. CM's and GM's already acknowledged this issue, but they 'keep working on it' with no result.  

When everyone didn't gave a shit about kunos, i liked playing them. In fact i leveled 2 kunos to 56 pre awakening and another one to 50. And i never thought is a class that does shit damage (PVE). In fact i was doing way more damage with more better application with the same gear than playing sorcerer and witch at the same level (obviously changing attack speed for cast speed). After awakening I kill cadrys, centaurs and bassilisks without problems and fast enough to not get overwhelmed by then and even i have time to loot all their crap.. and that without having a single piece of boss gear and a blue chakram +12, what the heck, I'm not even full pri yet.
So yeah, Kunos doesn't do damage. If what everyone else says is true, then my kuno is broken. Because I have quite the opposite experience they say they have with them.

Posted

Thats fluffy, not fat!

Not wanting to get all cat geeky but 2 points -

1. That cats belly is hitting the floor, a sure sign of being overweight.

2. That cat has no neck...lol

That truly is a fat cat, hell I wouldn't be surprised to find out they call him Garfield...lol

:P

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait.. 3 minutes to go and no twitter, no update here neither on the launcher? I feel cheated :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Being as this is technically the Christmas maintenance, can we have the PATCH NOTES EARLY PLEASE ???

:D

Posted

I'm in.

Posted (edited)

UPPERINO

ps: sell me your dande for wizard

Edited by taatsumaki

Posted

Oh, they forcing me to make more kitty memes!

:D

Posted (edited)

Me too, i'm in

Edited by Chuk

Posted

When everyone didn't gave a shit about kunos, i liked playing them. In fact i leveled 2 kunos to 56 pre awakening and another one to 50. And i never thought is a class that does shit damage (PVE). In fact i was doing way more damage with more better application with the same gear than playing sorcerer and witch at the same level (obviously changing attack speed for cast speed). After awakening I kill cadrys, centaurs and bassilisks without problems and fast enough to not get overwhelmed by then and even i have time to loot all their crap.. and that without having a single piece of boss gear and a blue chakram +12, what the heck, I'm not even full pri yet.So yeah, Kunos doesn't do damage. If what everyone else says is true, then my kuno is broken. Because I have quite the opposite experience they say they have with them.

Check my edited post - I've attached threads that are relevant. 
Try Warrior, I do more dmg with my warrior (57 - 140ap) than with my ninja (59lv, 180 pre-awaken). I could easily farm Crescents with my one eye closed where ninja with all i-frames and shit was just useless.

Posted

Login's up

Posted

THE sERvERs ARE UP! MARRy WICTH AWAKENING!!!

Posted

Oh wow! nice! just as i'm about to play the free trial ^^ going to check this out and see if i like it :)

Posted

What a sad day for all the whiners and complainers. I'm actually a little disappointed, always looking forward to the maintenance forum chat.

Posted

Check my edited post - I've attached threads that are relevant. 
Try Warrior, I do more dmg with my warrior (57 - 140ap) than with my ninja (59lv, 180 pre-awaken). I could easily farm Crescents with my one eye closed where ninja with all i-frames and shit was just useless.

Relevant? As in "hey flies like to eat shit, and they are millions, so that should be tasty?". No thanks. I don't care what others say, like of how they play they classes. That won't change what I SEE while playing.
You like more the warrior and play it better than your ninja? I'm happy for you :) No seriously, no sarcasm here. But that doesn't affect how I play (and enjoy) my Kuno at all.

Posted

THE sERvERs ARE UP! MARRy WICTH AWAKENING!!!

DOH... still 15mins more download time for me

:(

Posted

PATCH NOTE PLS!!

Posted

Servers are up. Patch notes are down. Happy gaming!

Posted

yup servers are up and running but no patch notes or event thingy

Posted

Corrupted files again. WTF?

nope its only for u

Posted (edited)

game keeps crashing at pearl abyss loading screen for me fml

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

Christmas discount sales? Are you kidding me? I've gifted most people already since there was no sign of an in-game sale.

life sucks, mate..

Posted

yup servers are up and running but no patch notes or event thingy

Yep... consistent aren't they...lol

O.o

Posted (edited)

Game keeps freezing/DC everytime i try to change my wizards appearance to young face...

Edited by Legendaire

Posted

Oh also, can accounts be deleted? 

when you buy the starters pack, is there a game subscription or its all in one? 

would you recommend BDO? 

Are the game packs on sale only on holidays? or ... .

aaaaaaaaaa