• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

tamer <GirlsWithSticks> EU's first Tamer only guild

15 posts in this topic

Posted

<GirlsWithSticks> is now open and is the first Tamer only guild in Europe. 

Looking for other cute little tamers to join and make this game a comfy little experience for all of us. 

We don't bully each other when stuff goes wrong and keep focus on what's important. Having a fun time with people to call Friends <3 

5c0ac1535369e3ccb8bb11413050a54c.png

If you are considering of joining feel free to pm me on here or talk to "Akikaze" ingame <3

6 people like this

Posted

Can I join I has a pointy stick

-a ranger scrub

Posted

only cute tamers allowed :c

Posted

i am a cute witch is that okay ;o 

Posted

i am a cute witch is that okay ;o 

If you decide to play Tamer then yes :3 

1 person likes this

Posted

tamernoneck.png

3 people like this

Posted

Hi aki! 

My tamer has had a neck, is this a deal breaker? Or is it a tamer only no neck guild ^^ 

love you really and good luck! 

Posted

Ooooooh.

Posted

i could think to join the guild..
always if there are no obligations and players are free to play like they wants xD for obligations i mean things like MUST have teamspeak,MUST play 5h+,MUST have XXX AP/DP etc ,cuz you know there are lots of guilds with this requirements u.u

1 person likes this

Posted

kNVlRbr.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

i could think to join the guild..
always if there are no obligations and players are free to play like they wants xD for obligations i mean things like MUST have teamspeak,MUST play 5h+,MUST have XXX AP/DP etc ,cuz you know there are lots of guilds with this requirements u.u

No stupid requirements like that. People who will want to PvP can PvP. People who want to decorate their homes will be able to do that. if you play once a week that's alright too. <3 Video games are about having fun not bullying :3

kNVlRbr.jpg

Don't Bully

b5942dbbd789963735cc35e2aaae9ba44acdd44a40377973c4d14e26d92b4409.png

Posted

If the guild leader isn't a max weight/height zerker then I'll be severely disappointed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Need more Tamers on this one.

Posted

hi

Posted (edited)

Not a real tamer guild if there is no Lemon on it:D

Edited by victorsc4

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0