• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to fight grind spot bullies (no patch needed)

84 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bullies exist in all forms (cyberbullies, high school locker room bullies, etc). Even in BDO, bullies like to lurk in grind areas and claim that they "own" the spot or "rotation". While it is a common knowledge that there are no such thing as rotation (at least it is not recognize officially by authority, Kakao, PA, etc), and we all know that BDO is a theme park open to all paying customers, we must stand our ground when grind spot bullies terrorize us with their high gear scores.

1. Do not attempt to fight back, you will lose.

2. Do not back away, keep grinding since it is your right to be there.

3. If you get PK'd, do not fret, you don't lose anything.

4. Rest assured knowing that Pearl Abyss implemented the Karma system to prevent grind spot bullies to keep on griefing the lower gear score players.

5. Be civil, don't try to steal kill the bullies' mobs, you will never succeed. If he's killing clock wise, feel free to kill counter clockwise.

Edited by Nerevarine
11 people like this

Posted (edited)

BKWMkRP.png

Edited by xcandykitten
3 people like this

Posted

kanye-west-not-this-again-gif.gif

BTW they don't even know what they did with the Karma system, neutral speaking.

2 people like this

Posted

image.jpeg

Posted

Technically they've stated before that the karma system needs working on. They just haven't bothered to fix it. 

Posted

Totes, do not fret , why bother switching channel when you get to be struggle cuddled continuos times , yeh that sounds fun.

Posted (edited)

Here's a solution, move to Valencia and stop being a Mediah casul.
I was able to farm any place with 130 AP without awakening being an unlucky Wiz, I can't see how other classes cannot manage to do it.

Edited by Grevier

Posted

How about you stop making these threads for attention.

Posted

Bullies exist in all forms (cyberbullies, high school locker room bullies, etc). Even in BDO, bullies like to lurk in grind areas and claim that they "own" the spot or "rotation". While it is a common knowledge that there are no such thing as rotation (at least it is not recognize officially by authority, Kakao, PA, etc), and we all know that BDO is a theme park open to all paying customers, we must stand our ground when grind spot bullies terrorize us with their high gear scores.

1. Do not attempt to fight back, you will lose.

2. Do not back away, keep grinding since it is your right to be there.

3. If you get PK'd, do not fret, you don't lose anything.

4. Rest assured knowing that Pearl Abyss implemented the Karma system to prevent grind spot bullies to keep on griefing the lower gear score players.

5. Be civil, don't try to steal kill the bullies' mobs, you will never succeed. If he's killing clock wise, feel free to kill counter clockwise.

You do understand that in black desert silver and exp is all done by grinding mobs making that resourse contested right ? You also know that black desert is a competitive pvp game right ? Then you should know that in competitive game like black desert you fight for resource so if you're not strong enough to keep your ground then the noble thing to do is leave or change channel. Black desert is desined to be like real life jungle , killed or be killed and this is why there is a war system between guild its to fight resources ... learn this quickly and you will be fine in this game if its too hard for you then I guess there is still maple story available for you.

Here's a solution, move to Valencia and stop being a Mediah casul.
I was able to farm any place with 130 AP without awakening being an unlucky Wiz, I can't see how other classes cannot manage to do it.

130 ap on a wizard farming in valencia ? who are you kidding lol it must take you at least 10 second just to kill a single mob.

1 person likes this

Posted

Surprisingly not if you go there buffed good enough. But anyway it was only till today, my awakening is gonna be released and so my saved bilions and skill points are all going to waste in preparation for even more better farming.
Point is, every other class have awakening, so there's no excuse for everyone else.

Posted

You do understand that in black desert silver and exp is all done by grinding mobs making that resourse contested right ? You also know that black desert is a competitive pvp game right ? Then you should know that in competitive game like black desert you fight for resource so if you're not strong enough to keep your ground then the noble thing to do is leave or change channel. Black desert is desined to be like real life jungle , killed or be killed and this is why there is a war system between guild its to fight resources ... learn this quickly and you will be fine in this game if its too hard for you then I guess there is still maple story available for you.

130 ap on a wizard farming in valencia ? who are you kidding lol it must take you at least 10 second just to kill a single mob.

As you said. It's a competitive game. If you can't hold your ground, just be ahead of your opponent and ruin their mob rotation. Just because you can't beat them doesn't mean you can't deny them Exp. (✿◡‿◡)

3 people like this

Posted

Oh my yes, This is excellent advice.  It should probably even be Sticky'd or atleast put in a Dulfy guide or something

Posted

As you said. It's a competitive game. If you can't hold your ground, just be ahead of your opponent and ruin their mob rotation. Just because you can't beat them doesn't mean you can't deny them Exp. (✿◡‿◡)

If being a ----- is your style then be my guess but its better to make friends than enemies in black desert because one day you will need that X guild to help you out on a node war or any other reason but they won't help you because you will be perma dec'ed .

Surprisingly not if you go there buffed good enough. But anyway it was only till today, my awakening is gonna be released and so my saved bilions and skill points are all going to waste in preparation for even more better farming.
Point is, every other class have awakening, so there's no excuse for everyone else.

I have 200AP and even with perfume of courage and food its not really fast so don't try to make it sound like 130ap with buff is efficient because its not , at least not untill tomorow.

Posted

Sure u can look like an asshole because u are to " proud " 

Posted (edited)

If being a ----- is your style then be my guess but its better to make friends than enemies in black desert because one day you will need that X guild to help you out on a node war or any other reason but they won't help you because you will be perma dec'ed .

I have 200AP and even with perfume of courage and food its not really fast so don't try to make it sound like 130ap with buff is efficient because its not , at least not untill tomorow.

150 is the minimum required to be viable. I went undergeared because I was saving, but once again, this is a suggestion to everyone who does not play Wiz/Witch and had access to awakening from a very long time before.

Edited by Grevier

Posted

L2Share.  A lesson some of us learned in kindergarten.

2 people like this

Posted

L2Share.  A lesson some of us learned in kindergarten.

Trolls will be trolls

You know you just need 150 to be viable there do you?

please make a video of how viable you are in valencia farming at gahaz please show me LOL

Posted

Trolls will be trolls

So you don't like to share?  Tsk tsk.  You catch more flies with honey, son.

Posted

Hahahhaha this advice is GREAAAAT. Until you face a contestor who is smart and drops your HP fast and lets mobs kills you while you're CC'd. Then you lose 1%, drop trade items and he won't lose much karma and can grind it off before you can get back. Also, if you're in a guild just dec you. If you're not in a guild well then the first option of CC is good enough. GOOD LUCCCKKK

Posted

Meh this is going nowhere, dead thread. Don't even know why I bothered so much to stat with.

Posted

Meh this is going nowhere, dead thread. Don't even know why I bothered so much to stat with.

plz senpai show me how to grind with 130 ap .

Posted (edited)

Trolls will be trolls

Hypocrite. I went Fogans btw fyi.

Edited by Grevier

Posted

I'm a lifeskiller. What does War have to do with me (✿◡‿◡)

Sure u can look like an asshole because u are to " proud " 

Sure, it's not an asshole move for someone to come in to PK me and take my mobs but it's an asshole for me to try to deny them their EXP back. Guess being an asshole is worth it then (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

I'm a lifeskiller. What does War have to do with me (✿◡‿◡)

Sure, it's not an asshole move for someone to come in to PK me and take my mobs but it's an asshole for me to try to deny them their EXP back. Guess being an asshole is worth it then (✿◡‿◡)

Who said thats hes not an asshole? Sure when you are grindin and someone just pks u hes also an asshole. But i dont think your iq is high enough to just switch chanels when u see there is already someone grinding.

Posted

Who said thats hes not an asshole? Sure when you are grindin and someone just pks u hes also an asshole. But i dont think your iq is high enough to just switch chanels when u see there is already someone grinding.

I don't mind having low IQ, at least I got what I wanted. (✿◡‿◡)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0