• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nouver or Never?

Nouver or never?   117 votes

1. 1. Will Kakao release Nouver now or never?

• Nouver
    • Never

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Which do you think? Will Nouver come today? Nouver or never? :D 

Posted (edited)

It was confirmed via twitter, that Nouver will not be in the patch today.

Sadly :(

Edited by Siberia
Added Twitter post
3 people like this

Posted

it wont be released today. It will be released when all class have thier awakening.

Posted

Just added the Twitter-Post to backup my post about it^^

Don't have much posts so I need to back it up xD

Posted

It was confirmed via twitter, that Nouver will not be in the patch today.

Sadly :(

yaaaay! Another -----ing lie -_-. Are you proud of yourselves Kakao? You fail to keep your word TWICE IN A ROW. About the exact same thing both times. Jeebus. If your company was professional the PR guy/lady would be fired over this sort of thing ._. @CM_Aethon

1 person likes this

Posted

yaaaay! Another -----ing lie -_-. Are you proud of yourselves Kakao? You fail to keep your word TWICE IN A ROW. About the exact same thing both times. Jeebus. If your company was professional the PR guy/lady would be fired over this sort of thing ._. @CM_Aethon

i told you...

Posted

Nouver, Never, basically the same thing

2 people like this

Posted

i told you...

I had my hopes, ok? I thought that maybe, just maybe, for some reason Kakao would TRY to keep their word -_-. Silly me. I should have learned that lying companies will keep lie (and no, this is not slandering as it's actually true. If I were to slander it would be to make up things to make the company seem worse than it is. So not actually breaking any ToS atm). 

Posted (edited)

To be honest, today I don't care about it.

I have so much things to upgrade that I don't know where to start and if I would get Nouver the next 2 or 3 weeks I would have even more.

If I'm looking at it, I'm a bit glad to know that Nouver will not be up today xD

Edited by Siberia
1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe, just maybe, they are holding back Nouver because right now the last thing this game needs is more AP.

Posted

Maybe, just maybe, they are holding back Nouver because right now the last thing this game needs is more AP.

Clearly you have never tried Hysteria Ruins :x 

Posted

Who cares about Hysteria when we have mighty Sausans/Pirates?

Posted

Yes i have.

Its group content Nouver would have little effect on. Any group with 200+ AP, the right level and a clue can do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

nouver say never

Posted

when it's done

Posted

The real question is: what will the kids cry for after Nouver finally makes it?

Maybe it's time to grow up and learn about something that isn't Nouver.

Posted

when it's done

Nouver is already done with all of you, that's why it doesn't show up :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nouver is already done with all of you, that's why it doesn't show up :)

he developed a nasty headache from all that constant crying around his lair xD

Edited by cann0nf0dder
3 people like this

Posted

They cry about its mechanics: having the notification 30 min before it actually spawns and having to look where in the three desert locations he will spawn is a pain in the ass for them.
Also, not sure if the location will be the same in all channels, if not it will be a slap in the face of channel hoppers.
Yeah, nouver time will be a nice time to craft boiled bird eggs.

Posted

next nouvember

Posted

2017 ......

Posted

Maybe it's time to stop cry about people wanting companies and game publishers to KEEP THEIR WORD? You know, honesty goes a lot longer than lying and spitting in the face of customers :x.

he developed a nasty headache from all that constant crying around his lair xD

Maybe he got tired of whiteknights defending lying companies and game publishers like Kakao? :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's time to stop cry about people wanting companies and game publishers to KEEP THEIR WORD? You know, honesty goes a lot longer than lying and spitting in the face of customers :x.

Maybe he got tired of whiteknights defending lying companies and game publishers like Kakao? :)

Since when those 2 are defending Kakao? Seriously you have either a problem with reading comprehension or a nasty habit to divert the theme when some one does not agree with you.
And why are you so eager to get Nouver? So you can come to complain about his auras too? ;)
PS: We are talking about a company, btw, that "breaks its promises" every week with maintenance hours.

Edited by Realitypixels

Posted (edited)

I'm starting to think that when they said, "Nouver will come after all classes have awakenings", they meant ALL CLASSES as in

ZqyPXys.thumb.jpg.55b1369edbd7af101da7ef

If that's the case we'll be seeing the dragon next Nouvember.

Edited by Jumpjet

Posted (edited)

When you grow up to a man, you know what it means to give your word and how important it is to keep it. A lesson you seem to have not learnt yet.

Hint: when someone say something, it doesn't mean they have given their word on it. This behaviour to turn a statement into a promise and then cry about it is typical of infants.

Edited by Uno
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0